ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

• Please log in to reply
DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

NoMar02
NoMar02
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Six years registered
I vouch for DeepOnion because it offers anonymous transactions and I value privacy.
As DeepOnion is natively integrated with the TOR network, allowing to send and receive $ONIONs over the TOR network.

sorin90
sorin90
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

I'm really fond of this new coin. Even if you don't look for anonymity, this coin wallet is very secure and I think all of us are intrested in that. And even if that doesn't matter to you and you only look to make cash, DeepOnion is a good. In the last month the price has gone up more then 3 time. At the begining of november the DeepOnion value was a little more then 0.65$ and now it's 2.24$. So no matter what you look for in a cryptocurrency this coin has it

vetal85
vetal85
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered
Friends personally I joined the project for several months and I think the DeepOnion project is one of the most promising in 2017.
Having entered the DeepOnion community, I realized that this coin has a high level of user confidence, I was pleased that any participant even a beginner can take part in the development of a coin and offer his ideas for the development of the Onion coin and this is very important, because in the community we ourselves shape our future and the success of the coin. I was impressed by the professionalism of the development team, the anonymity of the wallet as well as the speed of the transaction and the minimum commission, the high degree of protection of the wallet, thanks to the unique function of DeepVault, those factors that made the Onion coin for me one of the most promising in the outgoing year. An important feature is that the coin supports POS mining and the basis of the TOR Network and this is one of the features of this coin that attracts me in a coin. Seeing how the DeepOnion community is growing rapidly and the coin rate which for the month of my participation in the project increased from 0.87 dollars to 2.21 dollars, I realized that I made the right choice and I'm sure the project has a future. However, everyone can draw their conclusions about DeepOnion, join the community and consider the process from the inside out. B)

joshmontford
joshmontford
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered
Deeponion is definitely one of the best alts out there, as is seen in price increase, community growth. The new features shown here will definitely help the coin grow even more, with deepsend being the best and most anticipated one. I can't wait to see how it will all turn out soon, and i'm putting in my next paycheck in investing into ONION and we are halfway through airdrop now so the potential to grow investment just by holding is great. Keep up!

gustav007
gustav007
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered
I hold a lot of coins in my portfolio, but my favorite right now is DeepOnion. 

When i bought it two weeks ago the price was 0.70 cents and now is increased more than 300%. It's not a pump and dump or anything in that matter. It's a very steady growth as more and more people found about it.

I mean whats not to like it - anonymous coin using Tor network and have very unique features that separates it from the rest of the anonymous coins.
Features like DeepVault for example, and there are more things to come form the developers.
DeepSend and VoteCentral looks like will be another great addition to the value of the coin.

Also they have a online merchandise shop, which if you take a look, is made very professional.

I'm very excited about it because its very undervalued at the moment, but dont listen to me.
Go and take a look at it yourself and you will see that is backed by great tech and big community followers.
Last but not least, every week they airdrop coins based on your holdings, or based on your community participation.

Just take a look guys and you wont be sorry.

MATHrex
MATHrex
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

I have only good things to say about DeepOnion because that is what I have experienced with DeepOnion.

I have been in DeepOnion space for quite a few months and the experience, development and support has been exhilarating.

The team of developers, moderators handling the forum, and other people associated with the coin has a lot to do every week and they never fail to deliver.

This is what makes a coin stand out, its no wonder the price rose from 0.7 USD to 2.2 USD in a matter of weeks because people finally started to see DeepOnion for what it is.

Ephraim
Ephraim
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered
DeepOnion is performing good for the past 3 weeks now and it will continue promise! DeepOnion has a strong support from the community, when first i know the deeponion the price is 0.5$ but now it is almost 4x higher. It really good to invest now while its not yet late. More power DeepOnion

jfski143
jfski143
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

This is what I love about cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and now DeepOnion. It is unhackable and cannot be controlled by anyone who have bad desires.

About DeepOnion, I discovered that it is already listed on coinmarketcap. I checked the chart and the price growth is truly amazing.

I invested and holding some bitcoin, but I am looking for other potential coins that will follow its footsteps, because it is too expensive to buy more btc now, specially if you have limited and low budget.

Now, DeepOnion catch my attention already and I am planning to invest. Thanks for sharing important and helpful links, I would be able to search more about this coin, because it looks like undervalued.

ken0203
ken0203
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered
I invested at Deeponion and its one of the best decisions I made with regards to cryptocurrencies. What I like on this coin besides the Airdrops is the Developers are very active in not only in the development of the coin but also the DeepOnion Community as well, they listen and value their investors and are planning to launch the VoteCentral. The coin has so much promise and I think the fast growing and very supportive community will agree. One of top investment today easy.

Clockwise9
Clockwise9
    Rep

Threads: 4
Six years registered

This looks interesting, i am thinking about investint in it