ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | 878663-pragma | $35

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | 878663-pragma | $35

LilUziVert
LilUziVert
    Rep
    I dont really care if you cry.

Threads: 131
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

"I would understand if you limit the hwid change to 1 time each 3 days for example, but not to a limitation of max 3 times."

The rule was implemented like 2-3 days ago, theres room to improve as far as I see fit, and remember, this is my product. I can do with it as pleased.

Got addicted to the road, got addicted to the stress.
Got addicted to the foreigns, got addicted to the racks.

LilUziVert
LilUziVert
    Rep

Seven years registered

I know it's your product, but we're your customers.

I know :) I take all customer feedback, look at the original theme (Non Dark Mode) i planned to remove it, but put a poll on the discord, while votes said majority didnt care for it, some people really wanted it to stay so I kept it, I do a lot of polls like this, dont worry if this 3 limit gets insane ill end up sorting something out, most likely do a monthly thing and if they wanna go over that limit it will be $3. But dont count me on that as I said, its been like 2 days, I gotta work out the system myself.

LilUziVert
LilUziVert
    Rep

Seven years registered

DING DING and we are back with round 3.

This isnt a rap battle, im here for no reason, if he wants his key rebind, then im waiting on his order id key and email for like 2 hours now.

rectof
rectof
    Rep
    xanax.pro

Threads: 87

Seven years registered

Sorry for having to fucking eat and sorry for actually having shit to do. My bad. Sorry, should I wake up and brush your teeth too?

Love the way your the one refusing, not sending me your order id key email which I asked you for.

Right, first stop acting like your a big boy, your how old? And you play fucking pokemon and mario in your bedroom you virgin, now add me on discord, not sending jack shit via steam

LilUziVert
LilUziVert
    Rep

Seven years registered

Right, first stop acting like your a big boy, your how old? And you play fucking pokemon and mario in your bedroom you virgin, now add me on discord, not sending jack shit via steam

So your response to all this is that you wanna flex that your apparently older than me by a big margin, and that you dont play games or some shit. Sorry? What the fuck is this scam report.

And no, send through steam, its secure. You aint going near my discord. If you wanted your rebind, send it through steam, Seamingly had no issue before your retarded "report".

rectof
rectof
    Rep
    xanax.pro

Seven years registered

Come on "Floyd Mayweather" you can't let "Conor Mcgregor" throw all the punches here right?

I remember when he said he was going to get someone to build an IKEA product for him, fat fuck lmfaooo

LilUziVert
LilUziVert
    Rep

Seven years registered

I remember when he said he was going to get someone to build an IKEA product for him, fat fuck lmfaooo

What would you do if you got 16k+ lmao.

rectof
rectof
    Rep
    xanax.pro

Seven years registered

So your response to all this is that you wanna flex that your apparently older than me by a big margin, and that you dont play games or some shit. Sorry? What the fuck is this scam report.

And no, send through steam, its secure. You aint going near my discord. If you wanted your rebind, send it through steam, Seamingly had no issue before your retarded "report".

Not sending via Steam not changing my mind, I play games but not fucking pokemon in my bedroom alone LMFAO, flexing about yourself making 20k from SNIPR, go move out or someshit you anti-social fucking monkey

LilUziVert
LilUziVert
    Rep

Seven years registered

Not sending via Steam not changing my mind, I play games but not fucking pokemon in my bedroom alone LMFAO, flexing about yourself making 20k from SNIPR, go move out or someshit you anti-social fucking monkey

Lmao sorry whos refusing?

rectof
rectof
    Rep
    xanax.pro

Seven years registered

I'll send via Discord, not sending Steam, also I'm not the seller dont start making shit up lMAo WhOS ReFuSing NoW

yf8MVWT.jpg