ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scammer left a false and fake reputation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scammer left a false and fake reputation

pRince0000
pRince0000
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 143
Credits: 5

Eight years registered

Alright, so, i was looking for an exchange recently. Wanted to exchange some of my PayPal for BTC and came across a guy who wanted to exchange his BTC for PayPal. Here is his profile link: https://www.nulled.t...237202-yyasserr

I added him at Skype and asked if he is willing to go first since i have been registered here for over 2 years, did tons of trades and bought hundreds of accounts which my reputation proves, while he registered like a week ago and has no reputation at all. He said he is not willing to go first which i can understand so i said no problem, we can get a middleman. He refused that and basically wanted to trade ONLY if i go first which speaks enough for itself.

After that i wrote a comment on his thread and left a negative reputation to warn other members of this forum to either not to trade at all or at least be very careful with him so that they don't get scammed.

Now i see a couple of other guys also wanted to trade and have experienced the same as i did which just proves i was right about him. They all left him a negative feedback saying he is a scammer and what not.

After that he probably realized his account here is ruined and he wont be able to scam anyone so he decided to leave a negative feedback to all us. So he left me a negative feedback saying i am a scammer and i scammed him for his BTC. Of course, that's a complete bullshit, a lie and a fake reputation and therefore i would like to get it removed.

Now, don't get me wrong, i got nothing against reputation and negative reputation in particular, AS LONG as they are true and left for a good reason. I wanted to be a good guy by warning other members about this guy so that they don't get scammed and now i have been 'awarded' with a negative feedback for doing so.

I care about this forum and my account, i care about my reputation and i don't want to have a false reputation saying i am a scammer when i am not. Before some braindead kids come here commenting with something like "who cares, you got negative feedback, can't be removed", yea, lets see who is gonna be that one to say that so i can leave him a false and fake accusations of him being scammer. Then i will ask you if you like it or not.

I already messaged all the admins but wanted to write it here as well if that might help them reading/reacting faster.

DeanMartin
DeanMartin
    Rep
    Legendary Social Engineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 104
Credits: 180

Eight years registered

lol I want this as well, I had some scamming cunt leave me "scammer" as a FB, 1 years ago. 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.cubeupload.com%2FG2

I will NEVER ADD YOU FIRST!!

pruned_37914974
pruned_37914974
    Rep
    undoxable botnet repper

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 25
Credits: 0

Six years registered

suck it up faggot

pruned_27927838
pruned_27927838
    Rep
    Anonymous

• PipPipPip
Threads: 2
Six years registered

Wow, what a dreadful experience.. was it a lot of money? Next time just trade with an experienced vendor or better yet escrow from the darkside of the net.. 

pRince0000
pRince0000
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 143
Credits: 5

Eight years registered

suck it up faggot

See, you're going to be the first one i will leave a negative reputation saying you're a scammer in case admins don't remove it. You're the only fag here who doesn't appreciate someone warning other members (could be you) of a scammer. Asshole.

pruned_37914974
pruned_37914974
    Rep
    undoxable botnet repper

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 25

Six years registered

See, you're going to be the first one i will leave a negative reputation saying you're a scammer in case admins don't remove it. You're the only fag here who doesn't appreciate someone warning other members (could be you) of a scammer. Asshole.

:kek: go ahead cocksucker

Jokerart
Jokerart
    Rep
    Retired

Threads: 78
Credits: 4

Eight years registered

Solved

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

Confirm deals on Skype \ discord before trading with me

No longer part of Nulled.