ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam Report Against Epicb3ard

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam Report Against Epicb3ard

CommanderFort
CommanderFort
    Rep
    xa

Threads: 827
Credits: 0

Seven years registered
Username: Epicb3ard

Short Description Of Product/Service: Refund For money i sent him
Thread of sales: -

Screenshots of conversation:
here is imgur album, i know its alot to read and im sorry
https://imgur.com/a/eJpMq
Here is imgur album of older skype messages when i sent him cash and our skype convos, you will see even months ago he always came up with excuses

https://imgur.com/a/LeQd2

Amount scammed: 340$ but he refunded me in small payments until he paid off like 100+

So theb3ard and i have been "friends" for months he usually helped me out cracking and stuff, some months ago i sent him 340$ to him for a project that went bad and he agreed to pay me back, long story short he started sending me small payments cause he would always come up with an excuse, so fast foward to like a week ago, he was gonna finish paying me, but now he starts ignoring me, he is active on raidforums but has been offline for days in discord.  I would of just waited for him to pay me back since he might of been busy, but if he is busy why does he have time to browse raidforums and also active on nulled posting in shit and not refund me, anyway, im probably not gonna see that cash again, but fuck it

K33P0
K33P0
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 850
Credits: 5

Seven years registered

more like trying to get his attention?

CommanderFort
CommanderFort
    Rep
    xa

Seven years registered

The problem: trying to "solve" a deal that was made via Skype/Discord on every forum he is on.

There hasn't been a single word about this deal in any PM or thread or what so ever via a forum, but still opening a scam report on a forum.

So let me get this straight, just cause he didnt scam me in the forum, i cant report him then?

Is that what your saying

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

The problem: trying to "solve" a deal that was made via Skype/Discord on every forum he is on.

There hasn't been a single word about this deal in any PM or thread or what so ever via a forum, but still opening a scam report on a forum.

It doesn't have to be through nulled. They have known each other for a long time, and the fact that they didn't mention the deal on pm (solely because they talk over skype) doesn't mean it's not nulled's business. They've had issues before too, and they were resolved with a scam report open, not before. We don't care if he opens a scam report on every forum he's on, the other forums might have different guidelines and they might accept off-site scam reports too :) He's reporting a nulled user for scamming him. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Jocker
Jocker
    Rep
    Veteran

[STAFF]
Threads: 133
Credits: 161

Eight years registered

User notified and has 24 hours to reply.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

epicb3ard
epicb3ard
    Rep
    I'm Back Bitches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 285

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

It doesn't have to be through nulled. They have known each other for a long time, and the fact that they didn't mention the deal on pm (solely because they talk over skype) doesn't mean it's not nulled's business. They've had issues before too, and they were resolved with a scam report open, not before. We don't care if he opens a scam report on every forum he's on, the other forums might have different guidelines and they might accept off-site scam reports too :) He's reporting a nulled user for scamming him. 

Since when do you accept off-site scam reports? If that were the case I'd be fucking rich from some members here.  I've contacted the plaintiff in this case.  He has been sent another payment. It's up to me when and how I repay a debt. The fact that you are accepting off site dealings as scam reports now is another example of how this site is going to shit. As someone here from the beginning it's been a trip watching the downhill slide.

CommanderFort
CommanderFort
    Rep
    xa

Seven years registered

He sent me 25 bucks on paypal, but i dont want small payments, he has the money to pay me in full, these small payments are just to buy time, and its insulting, every week its something diffrent with this guy

Jocker
Jocker
    Rep
    Veteran

[STAFF]
Threads: 133
Credits: 161

Eight years registered

Since when do you accept off-site scam reports? If that were the case I'd be fucking rich from some members here.  I've contacted the plaintiff in this case.  He has been sent another payment. It's up to me when and how I repay a debt. The fact that you are accepting off site dealings as scam reports now is another example of how this site is going to shit. As someone here from the beginning it's been a trip watching the downhill slide.

We accept off-site scam reports as long as the member has evidence that it's you on the forum.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

CommanderFort
CommanderFort
    Rep
    xa

Seven years registered

To add on, the only reason he sent me that money or even responded to my messages is cause i made the report

epicb3ard
epicb3ard
    Rep
    I'm Back Bitches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 285

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

We accept off-site scam reports as long as the member has evidence that it's you on the forum.

That is fucking retarded.  I'm not scamming anyone nor have ever and my feedback on every forum I'm on reflects that.  Again, I've sent another payment to this dude and contacted him through PM.