Welcome to Nulled
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Best Mobile Games?

• Please log in to reply
Best Mobile Games?

JBoygwop8

JBoygwop8

Lurker

• vertices
  • Credits: 0
  • Leecher level:0
One year registered

Started to get bored at work, any good mobile games? Preferably ones that don't use too much data.

ultracamels

ultracamels

Lurker

• vertices
  • Leecher level:-3 3
Half year registered

I used to like playing Bloons TD5, but there are a bunch of emulators you could get (GBA, DS, PSP). You could also buy a bluetooth controller if you really wanted to: https://www.amazon.c...D/dp/B00FB5RBJM

I have this one, and it works with pretty much every emulator, and even some apps. This is all assuming you have an android though, I don't think it works on iOS.

Trubka

Trubka

Lurker

• vertices
  • Leecher level:100 Neutral
Half year registered

That really depends.. I used to play Clash Royale, which became mainstream really fast, now I am playing "I love Hue" which is relaxing game in which you are supposed to fix the colour spectrum. It's for a long whiles but you can turn it off anytime so you don't have to worry about losing your progress.