ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Upcoming Auth Changes (L#, BoL)

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Upcoming Auth Changes (L#, BoL)

Oxide
Oxide
    Rep
    welcome to nulled dot io

Threads: 26
Credits: 22

Eight years registered

POPULAR

CHECK WHETHER YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS HERE: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Hello,

you may have already noticed that we countrybanned Vietnam and Turkey during the past days from accessing our Authentication server due to reselling our cracks.

This was only a temporary solution. We now see up to 40% of the traffic on our Auth servers coming from VPNs and Proxies to bypass our restrictions, we knew that this would happen, but it gave us some time to think about a new solution.

Restricting Countries to access our auth was a bad idea, we all agree, not only did we hit too many harmless user, but also it didn't fix any of the issues, instead, it got even worse.

Here is our new solution:

• Vietnam and Turkey unbanned
  • Accounts restricted to 2 IPs and 2 HWIDs (aka 2 different PCs) per day
  • you need at least 25 posts
  • a positive 

• at least 10 positive reputations *added on 7/21/2015*

This will separate the good users from the bad leechers.

VIP users are not affected, and will always be able to auth, but will also be restricted to 2 IPs and 2 HWIDs.

These changes are not final, and have not been made yet, but will go live at 18:00 Server Time (see bottom of the website).

The topic will remain open to gather feedback.

Regards

Nulled.IO Staff

Do not PM me unless required to

pruned_60239731
pruned_60239731
    Rep
    Dead

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 185
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Vietnam shouldn't be unbanned, I can show proof how these people make use of your work with impunity.

Alen
Alen
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 287

Eight years registered

I agree with pruned_51455813 . People will always find a way around things.

I think the post requirements are to low, as a member that just registered have already over 100 posts. I don't know if spam is allowed or not but to get 100 posts within a day is kinda... uhm, yeah spam. So 25 posts, is 2 minutes of work, you go in and "ty" everything you find. Especially sections that doesn't lower your leecher value like the Graphics.

Maybe adding an extra factor into this, "You need to be a part of Nulled for at least "x" amount of days". I don't know if that's a good idea in this case but it helped me a bit in the past.

Welington
Welington
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 110

Eight years registered

Vietnam shouldn't be unbanned, I can show proof how these people make use of your work with impunity.

Not everyone, don't generalize,people can not be harmed just because is from the same country of these idiots that are doing shit.

Justin
Justin
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 184

Eight years registered

Lets hope this works out well!

Carbondioxid
Carbondioxid
    Rep
    Honor Student

Threads: 32
Eight years registered

Rip now we will see 100× more posts in introduction and support,so that people can make their leecher value positive

-miku-chibi-kawaii-anime-33980133-200-20

Oxide
Oxide
    Rep
    welcome to nulled dot io

Threads: 26
Credits: 22

Eight years registered

I know they do. Vietnam is a large country, I saw maybe 3-4 large websites doing these things, and to be honest, I can't really blame them. In most European Countries nearly everyone knows English, or atleast at level where everyone can understand them, and they can mostly understand everyone. In Vietnam, this is different, maybe 20% know English and thus they are simply not able to use our crack without having a Vietnamese translation, which these websites basically provide. The only downside of this is that they sell our cracks. My opinion, I think you are from Vietnam (or know Vietnamese), so feel free to prove me different.

Do not PM me unless required to

Hadriiw
Hadriiw
    Rep
    new Vue ({})

Threads: 138

Eight years registered

In my opinion both cracks should be only allowed for people who has x amount of reputation or either a certain leecher value. Also the HWID lock is a nice solution.

I DON'T DO TRADES I'M GONE PLEASE BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS

TheChief
TheChief
Threads: 96

Eight years registered

that is good but atleast give 3 IPs? i have to travel every week to 2 places other than my home and this will stop me from accessing the site. im a nobody but 3 IPs atleast

Discord: TheChief#1337
Telegram: Personal

Alen
Alen
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 287

Eight years registered

I know they do. Vietnam is a large country, I saw maybe 3-4 large websites doing these things, and to be honest, I can't really blame them. In most European Countries nearly everyone knows English, or atleast at level where everyone can understand them, and they can mostly understand everyone. In Vietnam, this is different, maybe 20% know English and thus they are simply not able to use our crack without having a Vietnamese translation, which these websites basically provide. The only downside of this is that they sell our cracks. My opinion, I think you are from Vietnam (or know Vietnamese), so feel free to prove me different.

The right thing to do in that case is to come and have nice chat with you about permission to translate/use/edit etc into Vietnamese and give proper credits instead of doing it behind backs & sell others work and think it's fine. So they should suffer the consequences if you ask me. Maybe it's harsh to punish an entire country but, they need to learn the hard way or they'll never learn.