ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

HOW TO MINE COINS EARN GOOD [DETAILED 2017]:D

• Please log in to reply
HOW TO MINE COINS EARN GOOD [DETAILED 2017]:D

SAK990
SAK990
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 43
Credits: 0
Eight years registered
:D  HELLO PEOPLE  :D !! READ ENTIRE POST !!!  

THIS WAS THE THING THAT WAS MISSING ON FORUMS SO I MADE A GUIDE TO EARN U SOME  $$$

IN THIS TOPIC WE ARE GOING TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO EARN AND MAKE GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY
FROM MINING  DIGITAL CURRENCY 

WHAT IS DIGITAL CURRENCY ?? :huh: 
WELL CONSIDER IT AS AN MONEY WHICH IS SIMILAR TO MONEY WE SAVE IN BANKS AND USE THROUGH  ATM,NET BANKING,PAYPAL ETC.

examples of  digital currency   are bitcoins,dash coins,litecoins,dogecoin,etherum,etc. etc. 

What Currency To mine ?? :huh: 
Now this is the best part well to be honest it depends on the rig u have that's CPU and GPU. CPU is your processor and GPU is your Graphic card  
mining coins is autopilot once setup you are ready to go and earn legit way no SCAMS!!! :ph34r: 

TRUST ME CPU -0 GPU-1 is the case your GPU Will be the winner :D in mining 
so what u should so i go for buying a good GPU this investment will payoff 
GPU like NVIDIA GTX SERIES OR AMD <= is best on minning 

OTHER WAYS TO MINE ?;) 
YOU CAN BY MINNERS WHICH ARE ANTMINER OR BITMAN OR USB MINER 
BUT THE PROBLEM IS U CAN ONLY MINE BITCOINS 
NOW THE PROBLEM IS THERE ARE TONS OF COINS OUT THERE LIKE ETH 2nd MOST BEST COINS
CALL IT bitcoin brother :P  
But if you are dedicated that u gonna mine BTC only then buy those heavy machines specific for mining btc   
But for safer side go for GPU not for BITMINERS ,ANTMINERS  WHY ??? 
Well u can earn from bitminers,antminers but but but its cryptocurrency that went from o.12$ to 2780$ 
so i can also go vise versa and i hope you dont want to be a guy to stuck in that place where you bought the miner machine @pruned_83996584$/each and next day Coin price went shit 

So how can u be safe by buying GFX instead of MINER 
GFX IS graphic card :D  at that time  GFX card can mine multiple coins not only BTC but also others like etherum but miner machine cannot do it  because there are different patterns to solve and get reward coins for different coins 

and if even the prices go down for the btc next day you will be able to sell each card back to shop and 20% less than u bought day before or even on online sites 
but u wont be lucky with miner machine who would buy machine worth 900$ that is minning btc worth low shIT

Where to store mining money ?:( 
you can do this through by getting wallet 
wallets are bank accounts type that store your money and some even pay interest on them 
some currency have software type wallets in which u have to download the software which act as wallet and they are synced with time or server i guess  PS. it takes lot of time to open that wallet 
ALTERNATIVE ??
ya there  is mobile wallets similar to the software wallets u can find them on playstore 
or u can also find some online wallets like coinbase etc. 
or currency exchange sites also have such wallets 

NOW HOW TO EARN ??
# Now i assume you have some good gfx card or cards like amd ,nvidia
# look for digital currency u are going to mine 
# if its Bitcoin then go for profit calculator
# calculator will tell u the profit u are going to earn in 1 day,1week,1year
# it require you to enter  electricity rate in your area 
# power obtained by your card in h's<kh's<gh's<th's just do google to figure that 
#BINGO U GET YOUR RESULT 
#if u are unhappy with your result then no issues just use some other currency to mine 
such as ETH or monero etc.
#why? because these currency are obtained by your computer when ur GPC,CPU does work and solve maths problems in which the reward is given which the money in digital currency so the maths problems of btc are more hard then eth and eth is more hard then monero so u can earn more money in mining monero than eth or btc its your choice it depends on your graphic card power 

SO U ARE READY TO MINE NOW 
the site is ############
download their software and select a currency to mine they don't have bitcoin to mine but u can mine eth and monero,fantomcoin,etc. 
if u want to mine btc then u can find more minning software like cgminer which is globally used
and it also require a pool so u also have to find a site which provide pool 

Mining can be done in Solo as welll as in group i prefer group since the reward will be high 

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

or DONATE BTC --- 1A1G2ScBAqKqcFKSbQCKnvRPKEqv2PnSvK

Ale1612YT
Ale1612YT
    Rep

Threads: 0
Six years registered

ty

pruned_63273332
pruned_63273332
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 5
Seven years registered

ty dude

TeaLua
TeaLua
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 25
Six years registered

nice :D

#Road2Contributor
Call me TeaCan

pruned_67058968
pruned_67058968
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Seven years registered

ty

carkiller
carkiller
    Rep
    Lurker

Seven years registered

thanks

magmav
magmav
    Rep
    Lurker

Seven years registered

good 

:D  HELLO PEOPLE   :D !! READ ENTIRE POST !!!  

THIS WAS THE THING THAT WAS MISSING ON FORUMS SO I MADE A GUIDE TO EARN U SOME  $$$

IN THIS TOPIC WE ARE GOING TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO EARN AND MAKE GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY
FROM MINING  DIGITAL CURRENCY 

WHAT IS DIGITAL CURRENCY ?? :huh:
WELL CONSIDER IT AS AN MONEY WHICH IS SIMILAR TO MONEY WE SAVE IN BANKS AND USE THROUGH  ATM,NET BANKING,PAYPAL ETC.

examples of  digital currency   are bitcoins,dash coins,litecoins,dogecoin,etherum,etc. etc. 

What Currency To mine ?? :huh:
Now this is the best part well to be honest it depends on the rig u have that's CPU and GPU. CPU is your processor and GPU is your Graphic card  
mining coins is autopilot once setup you are ready to go and earn legit way no SCAMS!!! :ph34r:

TRUST ME CPU -0 GPU-1 is the case your GPU Will be the winner :D in mining 
so what u should so i go for buying a good GPU this investment will payoff 
GPU like NVIDIA GTX SERIES OR AMD <= is best on minning 

OTHER WAYS TO MINE ? ;)
YOU CAN BY MINNERS WHICH ARE ANTMINER OR BITMAN OR USB MINER 
BUT THE PROBLEM IS U CAN ONLY MINE BITCOINS 
NOW THE PROBLEM IS THERE ARE TONS OF COINS OUT THERE LIKE ETH 2nd MOST BEST COINS
CALL IT bitcoin brother :P
But if you are dedicated that u gonna mine BTC only then buy those heavy machines specific for mining btc   
But for safer side go for GPU not for BITMINERS ,ANTMINERS  WHY ??? 
Well u can earn from bitminers,antminers but but but its cryptocurrency that went from o.12$ to 2780$ 
so i can also go vise versa and i hope you dont want to be a guy to stuck in that place where you bought the miner machine @pruned_83996584$/each and next day Coin price went shit 

So how can u be safe by buying GFX instead of MINER 
GFX IS graphic card :D  at that time  GFX card can mine multiple coins not only BTC but also others like etherum but miner machine cannot do it  because there are different patterns to solve and get reward coins for different coins 

and if even the prices go down for the btc next day you will be able to sell each card back to shop and 20% less than u bought day before or even on online sites 
but u wont be lucky with miner machine who would buy machine worth 900$ that is minning btc worth low shIT

Where to store mining money ? :(
you can do this through by getting wallet 
wallets are bank accounts type that store your money and some even pay interest on them 
some currency have software type wallets in which u have to download the software which act as wallet and they are synced with time or server i guess  PS. it takes lot of time to open that wallet 
ALTERNATIVE ??
ya there  is mobile wallets similar to the software wallets u can find them on playstore 
or u can also find some online wallets like coinbase etc. 
or currency exchange sites also have such wallets 

NOW HOW TO EARN ??
# Now i assume you have some good gfx card or cards like amd ,nvidia
# look for digital currency u are going to mine 
# if its Bitcoin then go for profit calculator
# calculator will tell u the profit u are going to earn in 1 day,1week,1year
# it require you to enter  electricity rate in your area 
# power obtained by your card in h's<kh's<gh's<th's just do google to figure that 
#BINGO U GET YOUR RESULT 
#if u are unhappy with your result then no issues just use some other currency to mine 
such as ETH or monero etc.
#why? because these currency are obtained by your computer when ur GPC,CPU does work and solve maths problems in which the reward is given which the money in digital currency so the maths problems of btc are more hard then eth and eth is more hard then monero so u can earn more money in mining monero than eth or btc its your choice it depends on your graphic card power 

SO U ARE READY TO MINE NOW 
the site is ############
download their software and select a currency to mine they don't have bitcoin to mine but u can mine eth and monero,fantomcoin,etc. 
if u want to mine btc then u can find more minning software like cgminer which is globally used
and it also require a pool so u also have to find a site which provide pool 

Mining can be done in Solo as welll as in group i prefer group since the reward will be high 

or DONATE BTC --- 1A1G2ScBAqKqcFKSbQCKnvRPKEqv2PnSvK

good post

bhaupa
bhaupa
    Rep

Seven years registered

I want to try

RevancH123
RevancH123
    Rep