ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Cracked] ScrapeBox 1.16.3

• Please log in to reply
[Cracked] ScrapeBox 1.16.3

norevenue
norevenue
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Two years registered

thx for this

Joalmodkfk
Joalmodkfk
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
One year registered

mxmxmmkdkdk

obiobox
obiobox
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

Thank you bro

strtoupper
strtoupper
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

ScrapeBox offers a Meta Grabber feature, this enables you to load a list of urls and extract the page Titles, Descriptions and Keywords for every URL in the list. This feature is multi-threaded and can harvest the data from hundreds of pages per minute, once finished you can filter the data by removing urls with errors, or for example urls without meta keywords. You can then export the data to .txt file, or to .csv or .xls for use in Excel. When exporting you also have the option to export URL’s, Titles, Descriptions, Keywords or any combination of one or more of these fields.

Being able to harvest meta information is great for competitor research, or auditing your own websites Titles and Descriptions to ensure they are optimal for your webpages as many CMS platforms auto-generate these fields. The page Title and Description are extremely important page attributes, because search engines display this information in the search result pages. So poorly created Titles and Descriptions can impact click through’s from the engines. This feature is also useful to identify spammy pages that have been “stuffed†with hundreds of Meta Keywords or long Meta Descriptions that was common practice in SEO many years ago but now may be harming your rankings.

Also the Meta harvester is ideal to use to harvest all the keywords for your competitors pages, then transfer these to the ScrapeBox keyword scraper to get further keyword suggestions from Google Suggest, Shopping.com, YouTube etc for further analysis and promotion.

To use simply harvest URL’s for your chosen keywords or load URL’s from a file, then use the “Grab†button on the harvester and select “Grab meta info from harvested URL listâ€

This is a big piece of software that you should use if you are in need of proxy!

One thing tho, this is not me who cracked it, and I did a VirusTotal Test and it say that there is a virus in it. I don't know if it's false positive or infected for real, but what I can say is that it's working on my computer right now.

So maybe someone can confirm it's a false positive?

Download at your own risk, but it work ;)

ArmpitFunk
ArmpitFunk
    Rep
    i jsut wanna say your acc was on a side with manny accs free pic

• PipPip
Eight years registered

ScrapeBox offers a Meta Grabber feature, this enables you to load a list of urls and extract the page Titles, Descriptions and Keywords for every URL in the list. This feature is multi-threaded and can harvest the data from hundreds of pages per minute, once finished you can filter the data by removing urls with errors, or for example urls without meta keywords. You can then export the data to .txt file, or to .csv or .xls for use in Excel. When exporting you also have the option to export URL’s, Titles, Descriptions, Keywords or any combination of one or more of these fields.

Being able to harvest meta information is great for competitor research, or auditing your own websites Titles and Descriptions to ensure they are optimal for your webpages as many CMS platforms auto-generate these fields. The page Title and Description are extremely important page attributes, because search engines display this information in the search result pages. So poorly created Titles and Descriptions can impact click through’s from the engines. This feature is also useful to identify spammy pages that have been “stuffed†with hundreds of Meta Keywords or long Meta Descriptions that was common practice in SEO many years ago but now may be harming your rankings.

Also the Meta harvester is ideal to use to harvest all the keywords for your competitors pages, then transfer these to the ScrapeBox keyword scraper to get further keyword suggestions from Google Suggest, Shopping.com, YouTube etc for further analysis and promotion.

To use simply harvest URL’s for your chosen keywords or load URL’s from a file, then use the “Grab†button on the harvester and select “Grab meta info from harvested URL listâ€

This is a big piece of software that you should use if you are in need of proxy!

One thing tho, this is not me who cracked it, and I did a VirusTotal Test and it say that there is a virus in it. I don't know if it's false positive or infected for real, but what I can say is that it's working on my computer right now.

Does it work?

aaaaaadaaaasde
aaaaaadaaaasde
    Rep

• PipPip
One year registered

thx

paisapower
paisapower
    Rep

• PipPip
One year registered

thanks

bangkit4d
bangkit4d
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

thaaanks dude is very nicee

vencixiksa
vencixiksa
    Rep