ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Pixel Magic WoW x86/x64 Bot

• Please log in to reply
Pixel Magic WoW x86/x64 Bot

winifix
winifix
    Rep

Threads: 7
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Please note this is a work in progress...

I am unfortunately not able to test on legion beta (because blizzard didn't give me a copy), so there will be a short downtime as I apply the LUA updates to the addon when Legion releases
These are the changes: Notable API changes in Legion - WoWInterface

Currently two of us are working on getting this working smoothly, myself and Xcesius. (more people welcome, the more the merrier - Discord chat doesn't bite too hard)
The first class that it will support in Legion is likely going to be Warrior and Demon Hunter - because I know Xcesius is currently fiddling with warrior rotations, and my main in Legion will be Warrior and / DH.

Any other tips or hints welcome - even if they have nothing to do with the above example directly but will help in pixel based bots.

9sCZYE3.png

Note: Currently combat routines are limited to 1 "<class>.cs" file, future builds (when the application is out of beta) will support more.
I will support DLL loading should you wish to obfuscate your code - but to protect users from malicious dll's I myself will verify your un-compiled code and build the obfuscated DLL for you.
Loading a DLL that was not obfuscated by me will result in an error, and will never be supported.
All routines can be emailed to [email protected] or posted publicly on this forum.

Currently setting up the LUA addon is quite alot of work - but soon the program will do it for you, I am currently trying to find ways to optimize it.
The initial versions per class (Note this will ONLY support DPS initially) will be based on Noxxic's PvE combat rotations, other spells will not initially be tracked.
Next up will be PvP support.

The rotations will not be limited to any area, they can be used anywhere (Arenas / BG's etc...)
Interrupts will also be supported, and the bot will have a minimal mode that allows you to select to only interrupt (not do any rotations) - you will need to enter in a list of spell ID's for it to interrupt.
I used spell Id's and Id's in general because it avoids issues with cross language barriers when writing the addons.

Edited by winifix, 04 July 2016 - 09:21 AM.

cq1RMMG.png

winifix
winifix
    Rep

Eight years registered

Sample Profile
To create a profile just create a new class in VS as you would with HB/RB/etc... and reference "PixelMagic.exe"
The Pulse() method occurs once every +-100 ms (its random, between 50-100ms) to be more "human like"

WDwDcmi.png

Edited by winifix, 27 June 2016 - 11:52 AM.

cq1RMMG.png

winifix
winifix
    Rep

Eight years registered

Usage Guide:
When you first start up the bot you will be presented with

AwQu0dB.png

To load your first rotation click "File" -> "Load Rotation..." as below

RKYzK9q.png

Select the relevant classes rotations to load as below

M4HK4JO.png

Select whether you are loading an un-encrypted rotation *.cs or a encrypted rotation *.enc as below

RUk3b3a.png

And select the rotation to load

fNPfd05.png
Assuming you did it right and the rotation compiles correctly, you will then see

nvlIH96.png

Should you wish to write your own rotation and then distribute it (but keep the contents safe) - you can click "Tools" -> "Encrypt Combat Routine"
Please ensure you keep the original un-encrypted file on your local computer - because should you lose it you will need to PM me on discord to un-encrypt it for you.
I will only un-encrypt it if you can provide some sort of proof that the rotation is yours, one good way to do this is to include your email somewhere in the rotation
as a commented out line.

WGBv1qi.png

Assuming all went well with encryption you will see a message like

xlw1ZtN.png

Setup Hotkeys

Hotkeys can be defined to Starting and Stopping the bot, and switching between single target and AOE rotations
Default setup is below, but can be changed.

Z1jVthJ.png

Added in support to setup a spell book - still a work in progress (so not publicly available yet), that will allow you to select spells and auras you want the addon to track,
and then it will auto-generate the addon so no LUA knowledge will be required.

ajYk4NH.png

cq1RMMG.png

BijiMeledug
BijiMeledug
    Rep

Threads: 0
Seven years registered

Thanks

err0r3023
err0r3023
    Rep