ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

data leakage of the Digitel

• Please log in to reply
data leakage of the Digitel

MedusaOfficial
MedusaOfficial
    Rep

Threads: 16
Credits: 0

Hello community. Today is a review of the Digitel data leak. A few words about the company itself: “Digitel is a mobile phone company in Venezuela founded in 1995. The number of subscribers of the company is more than 5,000,000, and the number of employees is more than 1,100 people. Digitel corporate office is located in Edificio El Cubo Negro Tor Banaven Cl. Ln Piso 8, Caracas, Capital, Venezuela" The data leak includes the list of employees, including passport data, financial documents, reports, payment invoices, contracts and agreements of subscribers, their personal data, the security and confidentiality of which is not was able to provide the mobile operator Digitel.For this reason, in the place of subscribers, I would think very seriously about the further use of Digitel services, as well as the fact that their phones have already been penetrated through the unsecured Digitel system. I am sure that this data leak will find its consumer. Watch my video review, and if you are interested, download the leaked data to study for yourself. As always, you can download data in any way convenient for you from my website or telegram channel. Traditional thanks to Digitel management for the data provided. Don't skimp on information security. Always yours. Robert.

Master password = https://osintcorp.net

A video review of the data leak is available at the link - Osintcorp

You can download the data from my telegram channel (always available and all content) - Information Support

** And temporary download links (30 days) **

https://1fichier.com/dir/S95U4Yzh