ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

PLATINUM BETS - #1 BETTING SOFTWARE | REAL-TIME SIGNALS | 600%+ MONTHLY ROI | PROFIT GUARANTEED

• Please log in to reply
PLATINUM BETS - #1 BETTING SOFTWARE | REAL-TIME SIGNALS | 600%+ MONTHLY ROI | PROFIT GUARANTEED

LarryLenz
LarryLenz
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 35
Credits: 0

Four years registered
Paid for his 7 day platinum service, will edit this once I do some bets with this guy

Predictable
Predictable
Threads: 446
Credits: 10

Six years registered

Payment only with Crypto ?

PayPal now supported

GfxQkX9.gif

bazinga22
bazinga22
    Rep

Threads: 0
One year registered

Which bookies do you guys use? I know in UK, bookies will shut down your account if you win often. So was wondering which ones you guys are using, without getting banned,

Predictable
Predictable

Six years registered

Which bookies do you guys use? I know in UK, bookies will shut down your account if you win often. So was wondering which ones you guys are using, without getting banned,

We support quite a few for the UK, and international books that can be used from anywhere.

GfxQkX9.gif

Allekz
Allekz
    Rep

Threads: 0

Five years registered

Used it for a week, with 1,000$ bankroll the bot estimated profits in a month was 3,000$ to 5,000$.

Just used Stake Signals (because it's the only one I can use).

With 20-30 bets per day I ended up with -50% of my bankroll... about 500$ at the end of the sub, following everything in the guides and such, no betting twice on the same match etc. no mistakes from my part.

Do I recommend it? No.

He always talks about the long run and that losing streaks can happen but If your signals can't give profits to even sustain the 1 week sub then its not worth it.

Predictable
Predictable

Six years registered

Used it for a week, with 1,000$ bankroll the bot estimated profits in a month was 3,000$ to 5,000$.

Just used Stake Signals (because it's the only one I can use).

With 20-30 bets per day I ended up with -50% of my bankroll... about 500$ at the end of the sub, following everything in the guides and such, no betting twice on the same match etc. no mistakes from my part.

Do I recommend it? No.

He always talks about the long run and that losing streaks can happen but If your signals can't give profits to even sustain the 1 week sub then its not worth it.

We were not even providing 30 bets per day on stake during this week so I highly doubt you're being honest in your stats. We guarantee profits for a month and not week. Betting comes with variance, even in our sheets you can see at times it lost 50-60% of its bank roll and it recovered and continued profiting.

There's a reason we are the only ones publicly posting our bets before outcomes, our system works.

Regardless I appreciate your feedback, sorry it wasn't for you.

Edited by Predictable, 29 January 2024 - 09:22 AM.

GfxQkX9.gif

Predictable
Predictable

Six years registered

We are about to be filled in terms on member slots available. Further subscriptions will be put on a waitlist for an available slot.

GfxQkX9.gif

burdened
burdened
    Rep

Threads: 1

Two years registered

HUGE VOUCH, easy to set up already profiting big. amazing seller. don't walk to this, run before the slots are closed.

crimetime1
crimetime1
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Credits: 30

Half year registered

do i get the signals pre-game or in-game?

(if pre-game: 60 min or less?)

i think it is hard to bet "fast enough". 

Original perfume, bottled, B-stock, random bottles, only EU shipping

Predictable
Predictable

Six years registered

do i get the signals pre-game or in-game?

(if pre-game: 60 min or less?)

i think it is hard to bet "fast enough". 

We provide pre game signals from 1 minute away from game up until 2 days away from game, it varies. You dont need to be "fast enough".

GfxQkX9.gif