ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Nulled.to suggestion list

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Nulled.to suggestion list

solid
solid
    Rep
    ?

Threads: 175
Credits: 0

Three years registered

WSG this just a little thread where I'll contribute making this forum better with (imo) HQ suggestions!

suggestion list (v1.0)

Remove the like limit for plebs - everyone who posts content actively or semi-actively knows the pain. You post some self-written HQ content, which is new and all you get for it is some leechers telling you "thanks my man" and maybe 2-3 Likes. That is very sad. When posting on ""competitor"" forums you'll get arround 10+ Likes for the same content which can be good or bad!!

nontheless I think you should feel appreciated for posting your content and it will bring up to amount of content is posted! (no matter of Quality).

Emojis in Threads Title - In my Opinion this rule should be removed. Every other Forum does it and it works well. There is no benefit of using Emojis. (They shall only be disallowed in marketplaces)

New Username Items - You should add more and new username Items. I do not want some gay ass colorful sb and shit but sometimes you have to change things and add a few new username items and also animated ones. No need to explain further.

Usless Sections/Old content - As of today we have more Staff and new moderation capabilitty. Old Content eg. dead mega links/anon links should be removed or archived.

If Content is not accessible there due to it being dead/out of age there is no reason to host it?

Community/User base - IMO awards should be reworked. There should be more Awards you can grind for also known for "Requirement Based"-Awards on here :uuh:

Add Awards for Online Time, Having x Shouts in SB. etc | In General I think everyone would appreciate more events where you can participate in and win (or not :< )

This might will hold and bring more users onto the forum to post content and engage in community activities which will result in more users and overall more use for the forum.

Reputation Limiting - Limit the reputation you can give users on a daily basis for positive reputation! 200 Reputation does not show anything about trustworthyness and or being reputable. It only shows you did rep4rep or that you enage in community activities (memebox). Few people get positive rep for their business and in very rare cases some people get rep for posting HQ Content & others.

rep4rep a serious issue. Remove the rep system or fix it by limiting reputation and enforcing more harsh rules for people doing rep4rep!!

example for rep limits:

VIP: 1x positive a day

Aqua & Nova: 2x positive a day

I never had the situation where i seriously would have repped more than 2 people a day (real).

Other Tweaks / Life of Quality.

User Profile / SCAM Awareness - Add a visible sign "User has joined recently. use mm and...." if User registration date is lower than 3 or 6 Months!

Many people overlook the fact that people just joined 1-2 Months ago because they have huge rep and like amounts. (mostly rep)!

Make people Aware they might be at a higher risk to get scammed.

Shoutbox Highlighting - Very useful and makes memebox better to use. look here: link to thread

Nulled Theme - I can be wrong on this one, but haven't seen a Theme restyle for XMAS, Halloween since im reg. This would bring more life to the Forum :)

Welcome message to new Member -  Idk if something like that is implemented, but I feel like some of the gray plebs do not know what leeching is and that it is a thing on here.

If you create some welcome message where you'll explain the basics to them or link them with a thread that does, it might be a cool addition and some of them get more understanding of how things work on here.

Version 2 will be released when i have more things

thank you all<3

Edited by solid, 26 November 2023 - 12:14 PM.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this group.

Inactive.

FNFA
FNFA
    Rep
    Be kind to everyone :comfy: (sometimes i say kys)

Threads: 529
Credits: 19

One year registered

Remove the Likes: I dont think that this would be a good idea. The "grind" to gain likes is harder, but it makes it more special if you get the Award or UG.

Username Items: Would be a great idea if they are the same price or higher as the ones that already exist. Cheaper Username Items would be everywhere so it wouldnt be special.

Usless Sections/Old content: Im pretty sure you can already report dead links/old outdated content for removal.

Community/User base: Completely agree, more Awards would lead to more activity as there would be something to grind again. My goal is to get as many Awards as possible so this would be great. 

Reputation Limiting: rep4rep is a serious problem here, users dont say it but they just rep everyone in hopes of getting 1 or 2 reps back. This is wrong and should not be allowed. Mass repping is the same as rep4rep in my opinion. But i think 1-2 positives per day is kinda bad, i rep users on a daily basis if they post HQ content or if they engage in the SB/Lounge. Couldnt do that if it was only 1-2 times a day.

User Profile / SCAM Awareness: 3-6 Months is a bit much, if a user joins and directly buys VIP and opens a sales thread it would be good to have a little notice somewhere. But if an already established user joins opens a sales thread 4 months after joining it should be possible to disable it if the price for his product isnt a high amount. Example: If a user that joined 4 months ago opens a sales thread for Open-Ups the sign should still be there. If its for a Netflix account with 12 months warranty this wouldnt make much sense because it would reflect badly on the business.

Shoutbox Highlighting: That would be very helpful.

Nulled Theme: We all would love to see that. Will be available in 2028 :ok: your SB ban should be over at this point :monkas:

Welcome message to new Member: This would be helpful but could be a security risk.

Edited by FNFA, 26 November 2023 - 11:58 AM.

Eminem
Eminem
    Rep
    Long live Nulled dot to

[STAFF]
Threads: 1572

Four years registered

Good suggestions :ok:

Mind
Mind
    Rep
    Born poor, gotta die rich.

Threads: 41

Seven years registered

Beautifully compiled list of suggestions @solid
Hoping the administration takes some of these into consideration.

I support reworking the shoutbox somehow, maybe also add a sound option for whenever a user gets pinged or tagged alongside the highlight, it'd prove to be very useful in my humble opinion.

I side with @solid on most of his suggestions BUT a few, regardless, our opinions definitely matter one way or another, but the decision goes back to administration who I hope take some of these into consideration.

Long live N.TO.

Available from 2AM to 11AM [Egypt,Cairo Time] on weekdays.

SueUDKd.gif

UAXa9OB.png

A0gE4KJ.gif

Ad for VIPConfig by @Eminem 

Dragony
Dragony
    Rep
    Like roses, we blossom, then die.

[STAFF]
Threads: 372
Credits: 150

Six years registered
Agree with quite a lot of these. Good job.

WtxhleU.gif

Confirm through a PM to check if you're really dealing with me off-site.

Dragony (188307981589282816) on Discord. xSnowLeopardx on Telegram.

< Rules  Upgrade  Support >

Batman
Batman
    Rep
    I'm Batman.

Threads: 54

Two years registered

WSG this just a little thread where I'll contribute making this forum better with (imo) HQ suggestions!

suggestion list (v1.0)

Remove the like limit for plebs - everyone who posts content actively or semi-actively knows the pain. You post some self-written HQ content, which is new and all you get for it is some leechers telling you "thanks my man" and maybe 2-3 Likes. That is very sad. When posting on ""competitor"" forums you'll get arround 10+ Likes for the same content which can be good or bad!!

nontheless I think you should feel appreciated for posting your content and it will bring up to amount of content is posted! (no matter of Quality).

Emojis in Threads Title - In my Opinion this rule should be removed. Every other Forum does it and it works well. There is no benefit of using Emojis. (They shall only be disallowed in marketplaces)

New Username Items - You should add more and new username Items. I do not want some gay ass colorful sb and shit but sometimes you have to change things and add a few new username items and also animated ones. No need to explain further.

Usless Sections/Old content - As of today we have more Staff and new moderation capabilitty. Old Content eg. dead mega links/anon links should be removed or archived.

If Content is not accessible there due to it being dead/out of age there is no reason to host it?

Community/User base - IMO awards should be reworked. There should be more Awards you can grind for also known for "Requirement Based"-Awards on here :uuh:

Add Awards for Online Time, Having x Shouts in SB. etc | In General I think everyone would appreciate more events where you can participate in and win (or not :< )

This might will hold and bring more users onto the forum to post content and engage in community activities which will result in more users and overall more use for the forum.

Reputation Limiting - Limit the reputation you can give users on a daily basis for positive reputation! 200 Reputation does not show anything about trustworthyness and or being reputable. It only shows you did rep4rep or that you enage in community activities (memebox). Few people get positive rep for their business and in very rare cases some people get rep for posting HQ Content & others.

rep4rep a serious issue. Remove the rep system or fix it by limiting reputation and enforcing more harsh rules for people doing rep4rep!!

example for rep limits:

VIP: 1x positive a day

Aqua & Nova: 2x positive a day

I never had the situation where i seriously would have repped more than 2 people a day (real).

Other Tweaks / Life of Quality.

User Profile / SCAM Awareness - Add a visible sign "User has joined recently. use mm and...." if User registration date is lower than 3 or 6 Months!

Many people overlook the fact that people just joined 1-2 Months ago because they have huge rep and like amounts. (mostly rep)!

Make people Aware they might be at a higher risk to get scammed.

Shoutbox Highlighting - Very useful and makes memebox better to use. look here: link to thread

Nulled Theme - I can be wrong on this one, but haven't seen a Theme restyle for XMAS, Halloween since im reg. This would bring more life to the Forum :)

Welcome message to new Member -  Idk if something like that is implemented, but I feel like some of the gray plebs do not know what leeching is and that it is a thing on here.

If you create some welcome message where you'll explain the basics to them or link them with a thread that does, it might be a cool addition and some of them get more understanding of how things work on here.

Version 2 will be released when i have more things

thank you all<3

these suggestions would bring life to nto fr.

I hope the admins take a look at this 

@Jason @Jocker

LDMEYEK.gif

solid
solid
    Rep
    ?

Three years registered

b

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this group.

Inactive.

solid
solid
    Rep
    ?

Three years registered

b

Inactive.

VVS
VVS
    Rep
Threads: 78
Credits: 12

Four years registered

Did they ever took a suggestion and changed it how the users where wishing? Just curious

2m8iB1p.png

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Threads: 374

Five years registered

Did they ever took a suggestion and changed it how the users where wishing? Just curious

The only suggestion I ever saw actually occurring was the Halloween 2023 award I suggested, but I think we saw this coming.