ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

✅[STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE] ⚡️YouTube Ranking Secrets ⚡️ Whitehat + Blackhat Methods ⚡️ Crush Competition Fast! ✅

• Please log in to reply
✅[STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE] ⚡️YouTube Ranking Secrets ⚡️ Whitehat + Blackhat Methods ⚡️ Crush Competition Fast! ✅

Vouches 2

SMedia
SMedia
    Rep
    Shopify Designer

Threads: 14
Credits: 0

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
One year registered
Vouches 2

Announcement: Updated Version With New Bonus Content & Price Released

ivXrVmb.png

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How do I order?

A: You can order by visiting the order page, filling out the information and choosing a payment method. You will get access instantly after a successful payment.

Q: Who is this for?

A: This is mostly for beginners and semi-experienced people in the YouTube sphere as none of the methods require any special knowledge or experience. If you are very knowledgeable in YouTube ranking and growth, this probably isn't for you.

Q: How much do I need to invest?

A: For the organic methods, you don't need to invest a single cent. For the blackhat method, I recommend investing approximately $5-$25.

Q: Will it work in my country?

A: The methods shown work worldwide, no matter what your language or country of residence is.

Q: What is in the "YouTube Shorts Masterclass" bonus?

A: It covers everything from the basics of Shorts to workflows of successful creators, templates, and AI tools you can use.

Q: Which payment methods do you accept?

A: I accept Stripe (Credit/debit card), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and USDT. 

Q: What is your refund policy?

A: Since this is a digital product that cannot be returned, we unfortunately don't offer any refunds.

Q: Do you provide after-purchase support?

A: Yes, you will get lifetime support. I can help you with any issues you face and provide you more value by sharing my experiences.

Reviews:

This E-Book is purely amazing! In this E-Book you will find different ways to rank yourself up and get a decent youtube channel.

I recieved: 

- Main E-Book ( this is where the seller explains the basics of youtube and how to get yourself ranked using different tools, legal and blackhat, and in my opinion blackhat it is not going to be detected by youtube because of it's unique way. )

- Bonus PDFs:

- A pdf about how to optimize your youtube shorts videos and make them more attractive and catchy
   - Best time to post the videos for attracting audience from your desired country
   - Some very good ways to make your youtube videos and shorts to be more accessed by people

I loved the way the seller behave with me and he was really kind and helpful. He always asked me if I need any help with anything, he even told me how to start a channel with a nieche. Awesome!

I highly recommend, for the price you will learn a lot.

First of all I would like to thank @SMedia for the opportunity to review his e-book: “YouTube Ranking Secrets”

What you get is a 25 page long e-book that goes straight to business without many pictures and without excessive, and useless information.  The structure of this book is perfect, reading through you don’t feel the need to jump around, since he explains everything step by step.

The book is divided in two parts.

The first part covers the generic information on what is important in order to make your YouTube videos rank higher. 
Personally, I am slowly getting into the YouTube sphere and this information was very well combined and I learned enough without the need to ask any questions.

When it comes to the second part of the e-book, which SMedia speaks about as “the part that you most likely bought this for” - he covers the blackout methods that will help you beat competition.

The blackhat part is very well explained, with enough examples, templates and everything you really need to succeed. As he states on the sales thread - the investments needed to rank really are not that high. I don’t see why this would not work and I also don’t see this getting you in trouble. It does not include any use of bots, which is great.

Moreover, in these 25 pages you will find a lot of great tips for success, he will show some examples on how to make money with YouTube, and as well some new tools.

I did ask him a couple of questions, and the answers came fast, they were detailed and professional. The overall seller experience was amazing.

According to SMedia, he is currently working on some bonus content, which will only add to the overall value of this product.

I consider this e-book to be worth the price of 49.99 and I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to get into the YouTube sphere.

I definitely felt the boost I needed to finally go all-in on YouTube and will publish my first videos next week!

Once again, thank you very much for letting me review this e-book.

Good luck with Sales!  B) 

=====
UPDATE
=====

SMedia was generous enough to let me the see the updated content of this product. 

Honestly, he could have as well made 2 products out of this, because the bonus content is worth the same amount as the main content. 

In the bonus content you learn everything you need to know about YouTube shorts, how to optimise and use them to your advantage when it comes to growing your channel.

Thank you once again!

What Will You Get:

? The Key YouTube Algorithm Metrics & How They Work

? Simple, But Effective Ways To Trigger Each Metric

? The Best Whitehat Ranking Methods

? The Blackhat "Unfair Advantage" Ranking Method

? How The Blackhat Ranking Method Triggers Each Metric

? Tips & Ideas To Make Money With These Methods

? The YouTube Shorts Masterclass Bonus (New)

? Templates You Can Copy

? After-Purchase Support

? Lifetime Updates

Contact Information:

Discord: stepanbiz

PMs on forum: Here 

3vwA80F.png

Use coupon SPECIALSALE for extra -10% off.

Edited by SMedia, 30 November 2023 - 10:00 PM.

J8ke
J8ke
    Rep
    STEAM SERVICES

Threads: 87

Four years registered

This E-Book is purely amazing! In this E-Book you will find different ways to rank yourself up and get a decent youtube channel.

I recieved: 

- Main E-Book ( this is where the seller explains the basics of youtube and how to get yourself ranked using different tools, legal and blackhat, and in my opinion blackhat it is not going to be detected by youtube because of it's unique way. )

- Bonus PDFs:

- A pdf about how to optimize your youtube shorts videos and make them more attractive and catchy

- Best time to post the videos for attracting audience from your desired country

- Some very good ways to make your youtube videos and shorts to be more accessed by people

I loved the way the seller behave with me and he was really kind and helpful. He always asked me if I need any help with anything, he even told me how to start a channel with a nieche. Awesome!

I highly recommend, for the price you will learn a lot.

Edited by J8ke, 22 August 2023 - 08:02 PM.

I2ReaZu.gif

Quicksilver
Quicksilver
    Rep
    Master of None

Threads: 9

Five years registered

This space reserved for vouch copy review.

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one."

DISCORD: Quicksilver#4173 (ID: 179781093136793611)

PancakeBoat
PancakeBoat
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 54

One year registered

First of all I would like to thank @SMedia for the opportunity to review his e-book: “YouTube Ranking Secrets”

What you get is a 25 page long e-book that goes straight to business without many pictures and without excessive, and useless information.  The structure of this book is perfect, reading through you don’t feel the need to jump around, since he explains everything step by step.

The first part covers the generic information on what is important in order to make your YouTube videos rank higher. 
Personally, I am slowly getting into the YouTube sphere and this information was very well combined and I learned enough without the need to ask any questions.

When it comes to the second part of the e-book, which SMedia speaks about as “the part that you most likely bought this for” - he covers the blackout methods that will help you beat competition.

The blackhat part is very well explained, with enough examples, templates and everything you really need to succeed. As he states on the sales thread - the investments needed to rank really are not that high. I don’t see why this would not work and I also don’t see this getting you in trouble. It does not include any use of bots, which is great.

Moreover, in these 25 pages you will find a lot of great tips for success, he will show some examples on how to make money with YouTube, and as well some new tools.

I did ask him a couple of questions, and the answers came fast, they were detailed and professional. The overall seller experience was amazing.

According to SMedia, he is currently working on some bonus content, which will only add to the overall value of this product.

I consider this e-book to be worth the price of 49.99 and I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to get into the YouTube sphere.

I definitely felt the boost I needed to finally go all-in on YouTube and will publish my first videos next week!

=====

UPDATE

=====

SMedia was generous enough to let me the see the updated content of this product. 

Honestly, he could have as well made 2 products out of this, because the bonus content is worth the same amount as the main content. 

In the bonus content you learn everything you need to know about YouTube shorts, how to optimise and use them to your advantage when it comes to growing your channel.

Thank you once again!

Edited by PancakeBoat, 24 August 2023 - 07:13 PM.

SMedia
SMedia
    Rep
    Shopify Designer

One year registered

Thank you for your review!

SMedia
SMedia
    Rep
    Shopify Designer

One year registered

Announcement: New bonus methods were released!

SMedia
SMedia
    Rep
    Shopify Designer

One year registered

The method is fully working and for sale! Contact me if you have any questions :)

PancakeBoat
PancakeBoat
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 54

One year registered

Updated my review after seller was generous enough to share the updates.

Truly someone who cares about producing High Quality product!

xSz617i.gif

SMedia
SMedia
    Rep
    Shopify Designer

One year registered

Bumping this

lurker11z