ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Expert Google Ads Services and Prepaid Accounts

• Please log in to reply
Expert Google Ads Services and Prepaid Accounts

Vouches 0

displayname
displayname
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 13
Credits: 0

Four years registered
Vouches 0

Hey there, nulled members! 

Are you tirelessly trying to boost your business growth? Or perhaps you want to get your product or service in front of the right audience? Look no further! ????

I'm super excited to announce my professional Google Ads management services that are designed to meet YOUR unique needs. Whether it's product advertisement, corporate branding, or service promotions, I've got you covered! 

What Makes this Service Unique?
I don't just 'set and forget' your campaigns. Instead, I stay in the trenches, continuously optimizing your ad content, targeting parameters, and budget allocation. With my service, your Google Ads will reach a wider audience and will make a far bigger impact than ever before!

But wait, there's MORE!

I'm also offering Google Ads accounts equipped with a pre-loaded and rechargeable prepaid card! This feature allows you to control your advertising budget efficiently. Set a limit on your ad spend and recharge the card with a nominal additional fee. It's as simple as that!

Why Invest in Digital Advertising?

Google Ads, when done right, can be one of the most effective ways to reach new customers and grow your business. They drive potential customers to your website and convert them into actual buyers. 

So why stay a best-kept secret when you can make your mark in the digital world?  Allow me to help you step up your game!

Interested? Shoot me a private message for more details or to get started. 

Here's to your SUCCESS! 

Pricing:

Google Ads Services: The cost of these services varies depending on the specific requirements and scale of each individual campaign. To ensure that we provide the best quality service and devote sufficient resources to your campaign, there's a minimum service fee of $250.

Google Ads Accounts: If you're interested in purchasing Google Ads accounts, we offer them at a highly competitive price. For $150, you will receive a bundle of 15 individual Google Ads accounts, each equipped with a pre-loaded and rechargeable prepaid card.

Edited by displayname, 11 June 2023 - 05:41 AM.

andreapirlo01
andreapirlo01
    Rep

Threads: 1
One year registered

The prepaid cards are pre-loaded ? How much ? I need to deposit money into the card then run my ad ?

dlman2019
dlman2019
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 21

Five years registered

I would like to know the load amount as well.... Are these new accounts with a $300 bal ?????

How do you use? Burn the preload balance and come get more or add own money and use long term... if use long term what is the benefit of multiple accounts?

displayname
displayname
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

The prepaid cards are pre-loaded ? How much ? I need to deposit money into the card then run my ad ?

yes you need to recharge the card to run the ads, the amount is your choice

displayname
displayname
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

I would like to know the load amount as well.... Are these new accounts with a $300 bal ?????

How do you use? Burn the preload balance and come get more or add own money and use long term... if use long term what is the benefit of multiple accounts?

accounts are prepaid and postpaid,
the benefit of multiple accounts, if one blocks you have another one.
Or you can manage the accounts to use the postpaid balance later

andreapirlo01
andreapirlo01
    Rep

Threads: 1
One year registered

What can you spend with postpaid accounts ? Like before it asks you to pay because you got as far as the treshold allows.

displayname
displayname
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

What can you spend with postpaid accounts ? Like before it asks you to pay because you got as far as the treshold allows.

I cannot guarantee the limits,
some accounts will only create limits after you recharge and use them. And the limit increases over time.

irakli55
irakli55
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 10

Six years registered
interested, it won’t have blocking issues and things like that ? will u provide guidance?

displayname
displayname
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

interested, it won’t have blocking issues and things like that ? will u provide guidance?

The accounts are already fully verified, if they are blocked because of me it will be replace, now if it is for advertising, you must contact google support.

Edited by displayname, 15 June 2023 - 03:55 PM.

displayname
displayname
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

Online and taking orders!