ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Do you think Nulled is less active than before?

• Please log in to reply
Do you think Nulled is less active than before?

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Threads: 374
Credits: 0

Five years registered

At this point most of the threads are just filled with 18+ threads (which I won't lie, I leak nudes too  :hype: ) but I see the same people most of the time in the shoutbox for example.

Do you think that it is really the case? Reply down below, I'd like to see what's your thoughts are on this.  :tea:

Jynzxs
Jynzxs
    Rep
    Kes Ei Tööta, See Ei Söö

Threads: 94
Credits: 6

Four years registered

I think it's maybe just as active as when I first joined here, however, most deals and discussions get done on other platforms. (Obviously) But sb has always had a tighter community I feel.

RYElnkT.gif :kiss:

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Five years registered

I think it's maybe just as active as when I first joined here, however, most deals and discussions get done on other platforms. (Obviously) But sb has always had a tighter community I feel.

Yeah I think so, a lot has changed since the past 4 years that I have been registered.

JocelynSad
JocelynSad
    Rep
    I like my coffee how i like myself; Dark,Bitter,Unlikable

Threads: 273

Four years registered

yeah comparing to my first join (2017) , nulled became less and less active than before

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Five years registered

yeah comparing to my first join (2017) , nulled became less and less active than before

Yup, but it says that you joined in 2019?

Jynzxs
Jynzxs
    Rep
    Kes Ei Tööta, See Ei Söö

Threads: 94
Credits: 6

Four years registered

Yeah I think so, a lot has changed since the past 4 years that I have been registered.

I sort of like a tighter community though, I enjoy being able to hold conversations in Shout box without speds spamming emoticons or some shit. Easier to collab on projects here too.

RYElnkT.gif :kiss:

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Five years registered

I sort of like a tighter community though, I enjoy being able to hold conversations in Shout box without speds spamming emoticons or some shit. Easier to collab on projects here too.

Yeah true.

MonkeyBrainn
MonkeyBrainn
    Rep
    Make Friends - Not Enemies

Threads: 54

Five years registered

I used to be pretty active, but I started valuing privacy abit more so other platforms became better for that, my use case for nulled recently has more been sourcing people and using the market place but the social side of things i keep to Telegram/signal etc nulled socially just feels abit outdated idk maybe im wrong and im just used to how I got things atm.

Edited by MonkeyBrainn, 19 May 2023 - 11:02 PM.

Always confirm you are talking to me on nulled DM, if I contacted you on any other platform I might be impersonated, so always confirm here. 

jassim3003
jassim3003
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 10
Eight years registered

i dont even remember i think it was way more active back then, i think i join when ahh i think it was Leakforums got shut down rip 

i was 13 at the time tuff

Edited by jassim3003, 19 May 2023 - 11:56 PM.

Retarded Skid

Ambient
Ambient
    Rep
    Sense The Ambience

Five years registered

I used to be pretty active, but I started valuing privacy abit more so other platforms became better for that, my use case for nulled recently has more been sourcing people and using the market place but the social side of things i keep to Telegram/signal etc nulled socially just feels abit outdated idk maybe im wrong and im just used to how I got things atm.

Good call actually.