ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Book recommendations - Explicit/Unethical ones

• Please log in to reply
Book recommendations - Explicit/Unethical ones

Unfree
Unfree
    Rep
    UwU babe

Threads: 26
Credits: 0

One year registered

Hii N.to

I am looking for some books to buy while I book in for my army service, and there would be quite the amount of spare time to read (no phones allowed duh). I've curated a list of books to buy and read but am still no convinced/feel that there is something missing in the list. Some books that were recommended by friends who served previously did not turn up in amazon, but if you guys have any good book recommendations, do send some :)

Well about the type of books. I am really looking into Unethical/Hypnosis/Manipulation Techniques/NLP Secrets/Analyze Body language/Mind Control/Emotional Intelligence/Self-improvement kind of books. I mean I have not added any good self-improvement books to my list yet (I was looking at No More Mr Nice Guy by Glover, Robert A, but it got some poor reviews in amazon so didn't bet on it), but it might change ya know. I want to remind you guys, it has to be relevant and effective for usage in today's situations as most I searched were either outdated/false examples/"too nerfed in terms of unethicality"/just straight up fantastical and theories and no practicality to it.

Anyways enough me chattering, here is my current list of books, and as requested, please do send in your recommendations!

Influence, New and Expanded: The Psychology of Persuasion

Methods of Persuasion: How to Use Psychology to Influence Human Behavior

The Social Engineer's Playbook: A Practical Guide to Pretexting

Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It

The 48 Laws of Power

The prince (not finalized yet cause same reason: mixed reviews)

The 50th Law (after 48 laws I might buy)

The Art of Seduction

Refined-fullhd-ahegao-wallpaper-by-shiro

coachmcguirk
coachmcguirk
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
One year registered

Diary of WImpy Kid

RottenSec
RottenSec
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 5
One year registered

Highly suggest Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking

johnsmith55
johnsmith55
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Half year registered

LIfe of Pi, it's one of my favorite books. I'm working on my essay about this book. Hope I'll finish it at high level. Luckily I found essay writing company at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

to help me with grammar check and proofreading. They pffer professional writers services at affordable price. I think such custom services are great option for students.

Edited by johnsmith55, 28 April 2023 - 10:39 AM.

cpiexe
cpiexe
    Rep
    DM ON NULLED BEFORE DEALING OFFSITE

Threads: 19

One year registered

rich dad poor dad proly most satured npc book ever but it open u eyes a little bit