ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[ZetaChain Airdrop] REAL CHANCE TO MAKE 5000$ + | PRIVATE METHOD | FULL GUIDE | NO BULLSHIT! ONLY REAL WORK!

• Please log in to reply
[ZetaChain Airdrop] REAL CHANCE TO MAKE 5000$ + | PRIVATE METHOD | FULL GUIDE | NO BULLSHIT! ONLY REAL WORK!

yverichamia799
yverichamia799
    Rep
    Skupi

Threads: 15
Credits: 0
One year registered

Hello, in this guide you'll learn a lot about crypto airdrops and ZetaChain project. The guide is written by me and it has never been posted anywhere before. Hope you enjoy!

Update: The airdrop is near, so hurry and earn the points asap.

INTRODUCTION

What are crypto airdrops?

A cryptocurrency airdrop is a marketing strategy for blockchain-based startups that involves sending crypto assets to wallet addresses. When a project gives digital assets to its users for free, it can use this giveaway to promote its brand and reward loyal community members who have supported the project from the beginning. The main goal is to spread awareness of a new token, coin, NFT or the project itself.

How to participate in airdrop?
As I said, an airdrop is a reward for being a valuable and loyal community member from the early stages of a project. Being a part of it requires completing some tasks, which may include using Beta Testnets to swap, stake, or add liquidity to newly created test coins, minting NFTs, and so on. The amount of an airdrop also depends on the work you have done and how consistent you are with it. The work usually takes only one day of your week, and it's definitely worth it in the end of the airdrop.

The idea of getting 'free money' is usually too good to be true, but you need to acknowledge that nothing comes for free, finding a good project in the limitless world of crypto requires knowledge, experience and a lot of research. That's why I'm here.

The biggest airdrop of 2023 was $BLUR drop from NFT marketplace blur.io. You can google it and see for yourself how much users received.

You can see here the range of coin values distributed to testers of similar projects in 2021 and 2022:

Ens Domains ~ 1000$ - 15000$
DYDX ~ 5000$ - 100000$
Biconomy ~ 8000$ - 25000$
Paraswal ~ 5000$ - 15000$

Notional Finance ~ 7000$ - 30000$

Project Galaxy ~ 500$ - 6000$

Goldfinch ~ 1000$ - 12000$

Optimism ~ 1000$ - 7000$

Hashflow ~ 500$ - 20000$

Aptos ~ 1000$ - 3000$

Don't leech! Please, leave a like

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

- Skupi

Edited by yverichamia799, 14 July 2023 - 12:59 PM.

JuiceMoon
JuiceMoon
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 7

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Three years registered

zetachain? it sounds so familiar 

Boob

Ivancho96
Ivancho96
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Three years registered
Tu

everysh
everysh
    Rep

One year registered

ty sir

ding3615
ding3615
    Rep

One year registered

thank you bro

BryaTrueck
BryaTrueck
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 50

Four years registered

thanks

ZacheryFyr
ZacheryFyr
    Rep

One year registered

This is a very helpful guide, I dont believe XDEFI is necessary thankfully as one swap completes all 4 of the swap NFT challenge campaign things. The project itself looks very promising so thanks for opening my eyes to this. also It may be a good buying opportutnity once it comes to mainnet..

That being said as of right now there are no confirmed plans for an airdrop, its not stated anywhere in the project and the higher ups in the discord specifically say "there are no plans for one at this time" hopefully that changes however right now it is all speculation.

Edited by ZacheryFyr, 14 March 2023 - 09:17 PM.

TurtleBob
TurtleBob
    Rep
    Advanced Member

One year registered
Thanks

SweetOG
SweetOG
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

One year registered
Thanks bro

yverichamia799
yverichamia799
    Rep
    Skupi

Threads: 15
One year registered

This is a very helpful guide, I dont believe XDEFI is necessary thankfully as one swap completes all 4 of the swap NFT challenge campaign things. The project itself looks very promising so thanks for opening my eyes to this. also It may be a good buying opportutnity once it comes to mainnet..

That being said as of right now there are no confirmed plans for an airdrop, its not stated anywhere in the project and the higher ups in the discord specifically say "there are no plans for one at this time" hopefully that changes however right now it is all speculation.

Hello Zachery,
Thank you for your remark, somehow, I missed that one, maybe because l read every campaign first, then swapped and claimed the OATs. Indeed, it’s a big project backed by significant investors, including Dan Romero, Sam Rosenblum, John Yi, JD Kanani and HwiSang Kim. Advisors include Coinbase’s Nathalie McGrath and Juan Suarez. Speaking from my experience, it’s all speculation until confirmed and once confirmed, it’s often too late. Thanks again for your opinion and honest review.
- Gluncha

Edited by yverichamia799, 15 March 2023 - 06:54 PM.