ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Learn to Code (and anything else) with AI

• Please log in to reply
Learn to Code (and anything else) with AI

sucksess
sucksess
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 7
Credits: 0

Four years registered

I recently found a website that creates courses on any subject you could want to learn about. It also happens to be pretty good at teaching coding in pretty much any language. It can make courses on any broad subject, but it also can create courses on very specific subjects as well. I am currently making a mobile game using Gamemaker Studio 2 and GML. I asked it to make a course about how to make in-game purchaces using GML and it made a 20 part overly detailed lesson plan to teach me exactly that. I followed along, and it worked. So if you ever wanted to learn coding, you can now learn it with a teacher who is specifically going to teach you what you want to know. Hell you can even ask it questions, take quizes if you want, etc. etc etc.

But how do you make money off of it?

Well if you don't give a shit about learning anything, and you just want some quick cash from it: Make it create courses you'd think people would want to learn/buy, copy all the information given to you in the course, and then either create youtube videos using the information, or create ebooks with the information, and sell them online. Go on Facebook Groups (They love buying ebooks there), and find people who have problems of any sort, and make a course to teach them how to solve their problem. Simple as that.

Hope this helped someone.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

You can like and all that shit if you want. IDC.

ahqhsoh
ahqhsoh
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 0
Two years registered

ty

sadala6709
sadala6709
    Rep

One year registered

Thank you very much

drakasheldon
drakasheldon
    Rep

Two years registered

this is with what AI?
ty!

Edited by drakasheldon, 09 February 2023 - 01:18 AM.

MWTutorials
MWTutorials
    Rep

Threads: 1
One year registered

Is the AI free ? Imma try, thanks bro +1

6rvviqmjh8
6rvviqmjh8
    Rep

• PipPipPip
One year registered

thanks bro

oneandhalf
oneandhalf
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
Seven years registered

thanks a lot bro

mekos33
mekos33
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
One year registered

thanks bro

qlix001
qlix001
    Rep

Threads: 2
One year registered

Thank you very much

manumel5
manumel5
    Rep

• PipPipPip
One year registered

I recently found a website that creates courses on any subject you could want to learn about. It also happens to be pretty good at teaching coding in pretty much any language. It can make courses on any broad subject, but it also can create courses on very specific subjects as well. I am currently making a mobile game using Gamemaker Studio 2 and GML. I asked it to make a course about how to make in-game purchaces using GML and it made a 20 part overly detailed lesson plan to teach me exactly that. I followed along, and it worked. So if you ever wanted to learn coding, you can now learn it with a teacher who is specifically going to teach you what you want to know. Hell you can even ask it questions, take quizes if you want, etc. etc etc.

But how do you make money off of it?

Well if you don't give a shit about learning anything, and you just want some quick cash from it: Make it create courses you'd think people would want to learn/buy, copy all the information given to you in the course, and then either create youtube videos using the information, or create ebooks with the information, and sell them online. Go on Facebook Groups (They love buying ebooks there), and find people who have problems of any sort, and make a course to teach them how to solve their problem. Simple as that.

Hope this helped someone.

You can like and all that shit if you want. IDC.