ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Looking for partnership for an online store

• Please log in to reply
Looking for partnership for an online store

Versla
Versla
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0
One year registered

I need a partner to start a luxury fashion at affordable prices online store (and since the affordable part isn't something that can actually be achieved - i.e. sell original clothes from luxury brands at a lower price than their original stores - we don't actually sell anything) I will bring clients/buyers to the site, I need someone that can receive the money (bank account, doesn't matter if it's yours or not as long as you're the only one with access to it) and cover the website building expenses (doing it through Wix.com which is about $350). Who manages the website is up to you, if you feel like it would be safer for you to be the one with access, by all means, no coding needed, it's a website builder, but you need to actually manage it (upload descriptions of the products, images etc). I will provide the pictures, descriptions etc to you. First $350 we make will go to you of course and after that 50-50. If you are interested, send me a message. 

Versla
Versla
    Rep

One year registered

Bump

Versla
Versla
    Rep

One year registered

Update : I found an alternative where we can pay monthly as opposed to yearly (hence the somewhat big sum for a website builder, to which adding the vat tax apparently would have been over 400) and buy separately the domain. The total cost would be at most $100 (depending on the domain price). I'm still much more interested in someone with a bank account/way of receiving the money from customers.

Versla
Versla
    Rep

One year registered

Bump

Versla
Versla
    Rep