ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

What do you think of cryptocurrencies and where they're going?

• Please log in to reply
What do you think of cryptocurrencies and where they're going?

psychedlife
psychedlife
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

One year registered

I personally think that bitcoins are pretty epic for their speed and reliability, it's difficult to comprehend it all though especially with so many other cryptos out there.

:wub: ~ Upgraded Member ~  :wub: 

nufihujirab777
nufihujirab777
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
One year registered

It is difficult for normal people to recognize currencies (and ways of using/owning crypto) that are secure and decentralized. Many gambling websites etc just support a bunch of cryptos that are kind of old that I guess they just happened to integrate. Some of those are centrally controlled systems that I suspect just pitched themselves as cryptos to sneak down the same sidestreets of the legal system to avoid some compliance tasks. Still useful, but those are basically  less shitty paypal with a higher risk of the whole platform doing some kind of exit scam.

Normies will use the cheapest stuff that they can trust, hopefully it will be decentralized.

Midwits will use a mix of that with some currency that is more decentralized. Best case, normies all act like midwits and everyone uses a real decentralized currency.

Hackers will move funds between different identities on different currency networks, protected by passing their funding through an anonymity enhanced currency so tehy don't link accounts. When hackers interact, they operate directly with each other inside the anonymous currencies.

cardmani
cardmani
    Rep
    Admin

Threads: 213
Credits: 2

Five years registered

They are good.

Where are they going? ... To the moon hopefully

WUCjhrZ.gif

SolidRoCk
SolidRoCk
    Rep
    RoyalMan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 327
Credits: 12

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

Payrozza
Payrozza
    Rep
    #Discord/Spotify/Youtube/Disney Upgrades & More...

Threads: 230
Credits: 26

Five years registered

eth to at least 4k hopefully

SELLING SIGNATURE SPACE

#MostVouched Discord Nitro Service :pepolove:

Nyxa
Nyxa
    Rep

Threads: 1
One year registered

Blockchain will probably take over a lot of things that rely on "human trust", smart contracts are a start and I think that ETH will possibly gain more traction that bitcoin in the following years. but that is just a guess

cjlab9ihih
cjlab9ihih
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0

Two years registered

Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual forms of money that use cryptography to enable secure transactions and control the creation of new units. They have become the subject of much interest and discussion in recent years. Personally, I think it's a great example of technology being introduced into regular human life. Pretty soon, it will be very simple, like broadcasting DoCast: Chromecast from iPhone. So, I'm sure this is a great move forward that will soon change the future of every person.

SMSMime
SMSMime
    Rep
    t.me/SMSMime_bot

Threads: 1

I personally think that bitcoins are pretty epic for their speed and reliability, it's difficult to comprehend it all though especially with so many other cryptos out there.

Litecoin and Monero are my current favourites.

SMSMime

Send SMS as anyone, to anyone

https://t.me/SMSMime_bot

BTC - LTC - ETH

Our Thread

Our Telegram Channel