ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Looking for Insiders at Big Companies

• Please log in to reply
Looking for Insiders at Big Companies

Spoofless
Spoofless
    Rep
    TRUSTED

Threads: 59
Credits: 0

One year registered

Title says it all, looking for insiders at Big Companies like:

Amazon - any domain, HP, Samsung, Apple, or other Stores (to process refunds)
Or Hotel Sites like: expedia, hotels, bedsonline, booking.com

If you are/have an insider somewhere thats not listed, and want to make me an offer, Message me

im 100% sure we can make something work  :jew: 

Telegram: https://t.me/glowsties

Edited by Glowsties, 27 April 2023 - 03:32 PM.

Spoofless
Spoofless
    Rep
    TRUSTED

One year registered

Bump, still looking, hop in my DM's!

vu1ns33k3r
vu1ns33k3r
    Rep

Threads: 2
Eight years registered

hi im new here well not new just havent been on since nov 2015 and lets just say, for shits and giggles and party poopers, i've hypothetically been working a cleaning job to socially engineer access to a few hypothetical offices and i've built enough hypothetical trust in the past 5 months
so i can get these cleaning assignments i hypothetically have been wanting even before getting hired.
the company i hypothetically work for cleans a lot of law firms, a lot of finance and insurance companies numerous credit unions and relatively small hypothetically family owned bank that has 3 branches.
I was given the 3 small bank branches and ive been hypothetically cleaning them perfectly for the past 3 months i also hypothetically clean one of the law firms that i hypothetically targeted because it deals with
intellectual property and patents.
i am hypothetically all alone at each one of the banks 3 times a week for about 3 hours per bank at around 9pm each night although i hypothetically get done
cleaning in less than an hour. they're cyber security is a complete joke in my opinion hypothetically as far as physical access is concerned
and the ease of access and privacy i'd hypothetically have. the cleaning supplies are located in the same room as where the server towers are for the
entire bank and its in the basement of the hypothetical bank so there are no cameras whatsoever, i've hypothetically done a lot of recon.
2 of the banks just have one tower and im guessing the third is the main one because it has 3 towers.
My hypothetical tools that i could hypothetically use include a lan turle, a packet squirrel, a plunder bug, a shark jack, a bash bunny, and couple of o.mg
elite adapters a few rubber duckies as well as a few o.mg cables.

what kind of hypothetical data could i hypothetically exfiltrate and which of the hypothetical tools i own would be most reliable and least likely to be detected?
i hypothetically clean the banks every other day during the week, hypothetical Monday Wed Friday. so i could hypothetically retrieve the hypothetical packet squirrel
plunder bug, shark jack, and lan turtle whenever or i could just let it do what you guys suggest hypothetically while im there for 3 hours so. I would prefer to hypothetically leave one of the tools there during a business day so i could get as much data as possibly, preferably a friday and itd be hypothetically VERY easy as i know when the tech people come and when they dont. I would MOST to intercept valuable and hypothetical data i'd like to leave the packet squirrel/plunder bug/shark jack/ or
lan turtle plugged but again i'd love to hear some feedback as well as how one would go about doing this and which tools would be best. I could really use an adept partner in this
The o.mg adapters can self destruct btw. i really dont know what to do and would LOVE some of your hypothetical opportunities i have and how to hypothetically
take advantage of this insane opportunity.
I'd love to hear what kind of things you guys hypothetically think i could pull off with essentially no oversight and a ton of hypothetical access.
i also have hypothetical unlimited access to every employees offices and desktops. Any ideas? shoot me a message if you want to talk in depth.

Also, i think the hypothetical law firm that deals with patents and intellectual property would be A MUCH better, safer and potential even more lucrative place to perform a hypothetical "penetration test" as well. I literally have 4 hypothetical hours of access twice a week, the office workers move so fast they live in their own bubbles they would notice any hypothetical stuff happening, has absolutely no security for their servers which again is in the same room as the hypothetical cleaning supplies thus giving me a reason to hypothetically be in there, as well as the fact that they hypothetically have MASSIVE hypothetical contracts with TONS of hypothetical fortune 500 companies..it would be a great hypothetical test run before the bank but in all honest with that much potential hypothetical insider information, my background in finance could be put to AMAZING use ones i tell some hypothetical friends at a few funds about hypothetical company secrets. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Huh Tongue

message me if you are interested in this hypothetical research I'm conducting for my hypothetical thesis.
...I'd like to reiterate, this is just a hypothetical

or respond to the thread if you have any good ideas about how to use the hypothetical tools I've purchased to try to accomplish this hypothetical penetration test.

Edited by vu1ns33k3r, 26 January 2023 - 06:23 PM.

Spoofless
Spoofless
    Rep
    TRUSTED

One year registered

hi im new here well not new just havent been on since nov 2015 and lets just say, for shits and giggles and party poopers, i've hypothetically been working a cleaning job to socially engineer access to a few hypothetical offices and i've built enough hypothetical trust in the past 5 months
so i can get these cleaning assignments i hypothetically have been wanting even before getting hired.
the company i hypothetically work for cleans a lot of law firms, a lot of finance and insurance companies numerous credit unions and relatively small hypothetically family owned bank that has 3 branches.
I was given the 3 small bank branches and ive been hypothetically cleaning them perfectly for the past 3 months i also hypothetically clean one of the law firms that i hypothetically targeted because it deals with
intellectual property and patents.
i am hypothetically all alone at each one of the banks 3 times a week for about 3 hours per bank at around 9pm each night although i hypothetically get done
cleaning in less than an hour. they're cyber security is a complete joke in my opinion hypothetically as far as physical access is concerned
and the ease of access and privacy i'd hypothetically have. the cleaning supplies are located in the same room as where the server towers are for the
entire bank and its in the basement of the hypothetical bank so there are no cameras whatsoever, i've hypothetically done a lot of recon.
2 of the banks just have one tower and im guessing the third is the main one because it has 3 towers.
My hypothetical tools that i could hypothetically use include a lan turle, a packet squirrel, a plunder bug, a shark jack, a bash bunny, and couple of o.mg
elite adapters a few rubber duckies as well as a few o.mg cables.

what kind of hypothetical data could i hypothetically exfiltrate and which of the hypothetical tools i own would be most reliable and least likely to be detected?
i hypothetically clean the banks every other day during the week, hypothetical Monday Wed Friday. so i could hypothetically retrieve the hypothetical packet squirrel
plunder bug, shark jack, and lan turtle whenever or i could just let it do what you guys suggest hypothetically while im there for 3 hours so. I would prefer to hypothetically leave one of the tools there during a business day so i could get as much data as possibly, preferably a friday and itd be hypothetically VERY easy as i know when the tech people come and when they dont. I would MOST to intercept valuable and hypothetical data i'd like to leave the packet squirrel/plunder bug/shark jack/ or
lan turtle plugged but again i'd love to hear some feedback as well as how one would go about doing this and which tools would be best. I could really use an adept partner in this
The o.mg adapters can self destruct btw. i really dont know what to do and would LOVE some of your hypothetical opportunities i have and how to hypothetically
take advantage of this insane opportunity.
I'd love to hear what kind of things you guys hypothetically think i could pull off with essentially no oversight and a ton of hypothetical access.
i also have hypothetical unlimited access to every employees offices and desktops. Any ideas? shoot me a message if you want to talk in depth.

Also, i think the hypothetical law firm that deals with patents and intellectual property would be A MUCH better, safer and potential even more lucrative place to perform a hypothetical "penetration test" as well. I literally have 4 hypothetical hours of access twice a week, the office workers move so fast they live in their own bubbles they would notice any hypothetical stuff happening, has absolutely no security for their servers which again is in the same room as the hypothetical cleaning supplies thus giving me a reason to hypothetically be in there, as well as the fact that they hypothetically have MASSIVE hypothetical contracts with TONS of hypothetical fortune 500 companies..it would be a great hypothetical test run before the bank but in all honest with that much potential hypothetical insider information, my background in finance could be put to AMAZING use ones i tell some hypothetical friends at a few funds about hypothetical company secrets. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Huh Tongue

message me if you are interested in this hypothetical research I'm conducting for my hypothetical thesis.
...I'd like to reiterate, this is just a hypothetical

or respond to the thread if you have any good ideas about how to use the hypothetical tools I've purchased to try to accomplish this hypothetical penetration test.

The fuck?

Spoofless
Spoofless
    Rep
    TRUSTED

One year registered

Bump, still looking, hop in my DM's!

Spoofless
Spoofless
    Rep