ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Doing the introduction thing (Aka free posts for saying welcome)

• Please log in to reply
Doing the introduction thing (Aka free posts for saying welcome)

shloby2
shloby2
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 4
Credits: 0
Three years registered

Hello fellow forum enthusiasts, I am here to introduce myself as the reincarnation of boredom. I've been stuck in a never-ending cycle of monotony and I'm in dire need of some interesting conversations and witty banter. And what better place to find that than a forum? I used to be a regular on forums, one of similar name that has since become very dead devouring thread after thread of discussions and debates. But then, life got in the way and I was forced to bid farewell to my beloved forums. But now, I'm depressed again and ready to jump back into the fray. Just a warning, I may have been away from forums for a while, but my autistic gamer knowledge and shitty humor is still intact so brace yourself.

I'm excited to rant about leechers again (Those better still be a thing, or is that considered segregation and therfor bigoted and it's like 2023 or something?)

Anyway thanks for having me, -Shloby2 (Also I saw there's a guy named sloby on here, which is pretty similar to my name, can we get him banned or something It's quite offensive to me, thanks)

You will address me by my husbands halo reach rank JLFxMQB.png [Not to be confused with Shloby1 (Gay imposter)]

P.S That is not a reference to the hit game "Amogus" I said imposter before it was cool and am currently seeking royalties for copywrite infringement against the amogus corpo p.p.s the term "corpo" is not a reference to the hit flop "Cyberpunk" but shorthand for "Corporation" in order to keep my signature short

Boostify
Boostify
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 2

One year registered

welcome

Signature-Big.webp

MuratSarsilmaz
MuratSarsilmaz
Threads: 533

Four years registered

Welcome Back!

Linkedin Learning Private Library Account!

Telegram Sever: @MuratSarsilmazTelegram

Discord Server

K7XcGrT.jpg

bBdEHEs.gif

82UjrzO.jpg

Bruceeewine
Bruceeewine
    Rep
    PHOTOSHOP EDITING SERVICES (24/7)

Threads: 489

Five years registered