ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

FREE!!!!! [FROM ZERO TO $$$$] Think it Build it Sell it [5 YEARS OF HELPING FORUM-SELLERS EARN $300k+]

• Please log in to reply
FREE!!!!! [FROM ZERO TO $$$$] Think it Build it Sell it [5 YEARS OF HELPING FORUM-SELLERS EARN $300k+]

Dad
Dad
    Rep
    i miss @dicky

Threads: 58
Credits: 6

Three years registered

BIG vouch for my boy homesick :pepolove:

he isn't the type of person to make an ebook out of water to make a quick buck, gonna be buying soon :pepolove:

Edit: 

Edited by Dad, 02 January 2023 - 05:47 PM.

AnXiezY
AnXiezY
    Rep
    Dark Paradise

Threads: 18
Credits: 4

Eight years registered

Homesick gave economic-related tips and tricks in this forum, showing his knowledge way before he released this ebook so I am actually quite confident that the content of this book is high quality without even taking a look into

LDMEYEK.gif

horiaaq
horiaaq
    Rep
    HARD WORK PAYS OFF

Threads: 40
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Seven years registered
Will def get this tonight

noscible
noscible
    Rep

Threads: 1

Three years registered

So, what do you exactly sell here?

Not a tricky question. I honestly don't get it via original post. 

Do you sell the ideas, the ways how to find ideas, the case studies, or what?

btw, the original post's gif is freaking annoying lol. you read it one second and it disappears the second.

GLWS

Edited by noscible, 01 January 2023 - 08:38 PM.

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall

HomesickForUs
HomesickForUs
    Rep
    I JUST ADVERTISE FOR OTHERS, I SELL NOTHING

Threads: 596

Five years registered

So, what do you exactly sell here?

Not a tricky question. I honestly don't get it via original post. 

Do you sell the ideas, the ways how to find ideas, the case studies, or what?

btw, the original post's gif is freaking annoying lol. you read it one second and it disappears the second.

GLWS

Thank you for your questions. This is the great part of the book that it has nothing to do with specifics such as RATS, CPA, Refunding etc, it's all about one step prior to these. It's about creatively finding your own business idea, qualifying it if it's a good idea or not and if yes, ideas on how to build and promote your business.

The ebook is all about spending quality time with yourself, thinking about your next move and how to make it worth it because think about it, everyone has a business nowadays but how many people make money out of it? How many people are wasting their time with pretty much a copy-paste business they've launched?

Will def get this tonight

Looking forward to it mate, thank you :)

horiaaq
horiaaq
    Rep
    HARD WORK PAYS OFF

Threads: 40

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Seven years registered

Just received the guide right after buying it.

I'm definitely recommending this for anyone that's looking to get into making "wifi money" especially on forums like Nulled. The book consists of over 40 pages well designed with a lot of useful information. If you've been in business for a few years some information might be basic for you but there's also some good tips in there.

Definitely worth the $27 with the 20% discount code.

Dad
Dad
    Rep
    i miss @dicky

Threads: 58
Credits: 6

Three years registered

After getting the ebook and giving it a good read i came to a conclusion that it is well put together and well worth the money. Why do i say so?

• The ebook has a structure, 6 chapters with information that doesn't overlap each other and doesn't seem to be put together overnight.
  • People that were interviewed on it, which are Bob, Insanekeys and Winter are reputable and hard to reach members, it shows that Homesick had some sort of relations with them.
  • and in my opinion, the biggest of all, Homesick makes a big point in "Differentiated marketing", page 11 shows a Venn diagram which in my belief explains the most important thing in marketing. Differentiation is the key to success.
  • There is a chapter with "Handy Tools" that i thought i would know about, but did not.

Would i suggest you buy this? Yes. Even if you think you know everything, there is more for you to learn. As Richie Norton said, "Every penny NOT spent on investing in yourself may be a wasted future opportunity from missing learns and connects." This ebook may open your eyes and give you a different perspective on your business. I was not payed to write this review, i've known HomesickForUs for a while and i respect the work he put into this. I am not the type of person to buy ebooks, but i knew that this wouldn't be an irrelevant way just to make a quick buck. Both newbies and successful firm owners will benefit from this as its very important to keep up with updates.

Edited by Dad, 02 January 2023 - 06:34 PM.

HomesickForUs
HomesickForUs
    Rep

Five years registered

NEW VOUCH

1mvMkJd.png

Edited by HomesickForUs, 03 January 2023 - 09:30 AM.

HomesickForUs
HomesickForUs
    Rep

Five years registered

After getting the ebook and giving it a good read i came to a conclusion that it is well put together and well worth the money. Why do i say so?

• The ebook has a structure, 6 chapters with information that doesn't overlap each other and doesn't seem to be put together overnight.
  • People that were interviewed on it, which are Bob, Insanekeys and Winter are reputable and hard to reach members, it shows that Homesick had some sort of relations with them.
  • and in my opinion, the biggest of all, Homesick makes a big point in "Differentiated marketing", page 11 shows a Venn diagram which in my belief explains the most important thing in marketing. Differentiation is the key to success.
  • There is a chapter with "Handy Tools" that i thought i would know about, but did not.
Would i suggest you buy this? Yes. Even if you think you know everything, there is more for you to learn. As Richie Norton said, "Every penny NOT spent on investing in yourself may be a wasted future opportunity from missing learns and connects." This ebook may open your eyes and give you a different perspective on your business. I was not payed to write this review, i've known HomesickForUs for a while and i respect the work he put into this. I am not the type of person to buy ebooks, but i knew that this wouldn't be an irrelevant way just to make a quick buck. Both newbies and successful firm owners will benefit from this as its very important to keep up with updates.

Thank you!

nortnow
nortnow
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 36

Five years registered

GLWS my friend! 
Big vouch for this guy!

He always accomplishes something good.

DISCORD: nortnow#8632