ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[RATE] 3D Youtube Banner Design [RATE]

• Please log in to reply
[RATE] 3D Youtube Banner Design [RATE]

Syntec
Syntec
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Hello Nulled, how are you guys doin' ? happy.png

Today I want to post my first Rate Thread about a Youtube Banner Design I finished a few days ago for a friend of mine, and I would like to
know your opinion about it, it's my first 3D Design I made in my entire life.

Hope you enjoy it:=)

Spoiler

yenari
yenari
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 44
Eight years registered

I really enjoy the "3d block look" on the text and almost a little bit on the sharp looking wings behind the text.

You should brighten the colors to make the image look prettier and I think it would stand out much more better with brighter colors on text (pearly white / silver shine) with a dark background.

I really enjoy the way it is, but just I thought brightening up the colors on the text or make better looking effects on the text with brighter colors might help you improve the image by a little bit.

Other words, it looks great and nice share.

Edited by yenari, 31 January 2016 - 08:46 PM.

If you think I've helped you in any way, plz feel free to donate to me :pepo: 1QJUwrF5CNdfYf24AgA7BG2rMm5c8rRELu

Syntec
Syntec
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

I really enjoy the "3d block look" on the text and almost a little bit on the sharp looking wings behind the text.

You should brighten the colors to make the image look prettier and I think it would stand out much more better with brighter colors on text (pearly white / silver shine) with a dark background.

I really enjoy the way it is, but just I thought brightening up the colors on the text or make better looking effects on the text with brighter colors might help you improve the image by a little bit.

Other words, it looks great and nice share.

Thanks for your opinion @yenari, it means alot to me ! 

yenari
yenari
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 44
Eight years registered

Be careful, syntec your leecher level is -80. Although since I thought was a nice share of artwork for me to see, I gave your thread +1 for the inspiration. Might one day download a leak program of Adobe PS6 and work my magic back up from scratch again and hopefully get that level of 3d into it soon. Good luck and thanks.

If you think I've helped you in any way, plz feel free to donate to me :pepo: 1QJUwrF5CNdfYf24AgA7BG2rMm5c8rRELu

pruned_61751814
pruned_61751814
    Rep
    #hehexd

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 4
Eight years registered

Be careful, syntec your leecher level is -80. Although since I thought was a nice share of artwork for me to see, I gave your thread +1 for the inspiration. Might one day download a leak program of Adobe PS6 and work my magic back up from scratch again and hopefully get that level of 3d into it soon. Good luck and thanks.

Hi again :) I dont know what do you mean by that second last sentence, but i am like 80% sure he did his basic header in C4D and finished it in PS6 .. Its not that simple do 3d objects in ps6 :/ 

SnauEmj.png

Syntec
Syntec
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

Hi again :) I dont know what do you mean by that second last sentence, but i am like 80% sure he did his basic header in C4D and finished it in PS6 .. Its not that simple do 3d objects in ps6 :/ 

Correct. I made the 3D Par on C4D and then added the Filters and everything in PS CC 2015 :D

Be careful, syntec your leecher level is -80.

I know, I'm trying to go down because I was a long time inactive so hopefully I get back to the normal level :)

pruned_61751814
pruned_61751814
    Rep
    #hehexd

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 4
Eight years registered

Correct. I made the 3D Par on C4D and then added the Filters and everything in PS CC 2015 :D

I know, I'm trying to go down because I was a long time inactive so hopefully I get back to the normal level :)

Good job on the artwork btw, its really nice for the first time =)

SnauEmj.png

Leoon
Leoon
    Rep

Threads: 2
Eight years registered

Absolutely love it! Exactly my taste.. Simple yet clean and amazing.

secr3t
secr3t
    Rep

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! awesome its so good!!

AhmedRoy
AhmedRoy
    Rep
    b̧̨̨̧̧̡̧̨̡̨̧̨̢̡̨̢̧̨̡̨̢̨̢̨̡̢̨̡̧̧̨ï

Threads: 5
Eight years registered

Looks nice Kappa , Some of your work before you quitted?