ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

A post for those depressed members.

• Please log in to reply
A post for those depressed members.

XYZ
XYZ
    Rep
    Nulled's PayPal Holder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 71
Credits: 0

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
One year registered

I'm writing this now as I know some of us will spend our Christmas alone, and nobody should be alone in a dark place [ :)]

Dear Stranger, Just as how the sun covers miles to bring light to the moon, I shall do the same for you today, how can I leave you like this after all? When you constantly fight with yourself, you find yourself fighting with others and your demons. Maybe you might never understand. Why did they ignore you, why did they push you far away from them, why did they shove down your feelings or locked your heart and threw the key away in the deepest of waters!

But don't worry for today, I could not let you drown in the mess that you call a "Living Hell". You have a resemblance with the moon, how you both are constantly at war with the darkness around you.

There is always a need to be strong. But why and for whom? Is it not permitted to grieve for a brief second? Being strong is never mandatory, and certainly no need of repressing your pain. You are allowed to address the questions that might arise in your head. They are natural to be asked. But what is more important to understand is that none of this is your fault.

Forgiveness is not synonymous to forgetting what people have caused to you. Rather, it is acknowledgement. Forgiveness is nothing but refusal to allow the hurt to control you anymore. Acknowledgement can also mean acceptance of the fact that you are hurt by them, whether knowingly or unknowingly, and none of that is your fault.

You don’t come to this world with heartbreak, neither do you leave this world with it. Why should you live with it, then? Your world has much better things, and you deserve to have them all. They will not be able to find someone like you, they might as well look for your reflection in every person they meet, but you're neither lonely nor sad because you don't need them.

Let the storm that has raged in your heart thunder and destruct, but later you will find sunshine and a new life and peace from within. You want the chaos to destroy you, and let the storm rage within you and destroy you, but I won’t.

Stay strong choom. I'm proud of you, and be proud of yourself for taking these battles on your own.

XYZ wishes you, a happy Christmas.

Edited by XYZ, 09 December 2022 - 02:37 AM.

Signature.webp

indicaSig.webp

Feel free to check out the following links:
< / General Rules | Shoutbox Rules / >

Bruceeewine
Bruceeewine
    Rep
    PHOTOSHOP EDITING SERVICES (24/7)

Threads: 489
Credits: 0

Five years registered

:kiss: