ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/1439320-r3alog | $3400

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/1439320-r3alog | $3400

R3ALOG
R3ALOG
    Rep
    Your OG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 102
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Six years registered

@R3ALOG You have to resume his subscription. He will test right away. If it's working properly after he tests, he will have 48 hours to make the weekly payment. After that, he will pay every 7 days as agreed. 

@dapterreptile19 You will need to test the tool right away and let him know about issues with it, as they happen. You can't keep a tool working for 3 days and then say ''it doesn't work, never did". You have to fulfill the deadlines of each payment properly to complete the payment in full while you use the tool.

i will do this if payment is secured by you but im sure he doesnt want to work with me anymore

https://i.gyazo.com/...35f42974a65.png

In this picture it shows the exact capture he requested. It doesn't show what you said afterwards but at that point, if you were unable to complete the capture requested, he should have been refunded. The only logic behind not refunding him after that, is if he agreed explicitly that capture would not show skins and only purchases on epic games. 

Going by the pictures uploaded by you, he requested a specific capture, and that was the agreement. 

this picture is him after sending payment and him just saying he wants epic games with capture not fortnite with capture and sending fortnite capture details after sending payment

Discord  : R3ALOG # 1249 (no spaces)

Telegram : x R3alOG x (no spaces)

dapterreptile19
dapterreptile19
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 143

Five years registered

i will do this if payment is secured by you but im sure he doesnt want to work with me anymore

this picture is him after sending payment and him just saying he wants epic games with capture not fortnite with capture and sending fortnite capture details after sending payment

epic and fortnite goes with same terminology   . every guy on this forum knows that what game i meant by epic

i can continue payment but it will be 50% off the actual amount otherwise you have to deliver me what i asked for if you want me to pay 625$ per week

Edited by dapterreptile19, 03 December 2022 - 07:54 PM.

hJ0nv1M.gif

R3ALOG
R3ALOG
    Rep
    Your OG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

let me explain the full stuff

whole point of me paying this much money was speed
i agreed for selenium only if i will be able to use more threads on powerful server or setup more powerful server , i even agreed to buy expensive server for selenium which was to be bought by him using the 2.5k i paid but he straight declined that request.
when he delivered me the final result , it was 10 to 15 cpm even with very expensive proxies
he forced to use the proxies that are very expensive and going to get saturated within few days.

when i told him i will be using more servers for more speed , he told me that he can will allow me to add more server for more speed as hes afraid this will get patched but whole point of this project was speed ,capture and no automatic password reset

yes i agreed to use captcha but i had to as its been over 2 months and i was expecting something
i never gave him any time limit or data for completion
but still he threatened me for leaving project or selling source to someone else because i was late for payment for few days . 

i already have one psn checker that performs like this and cost 100$
why would i pay 10x more amount for something i can get for 100$

https://gyazo.com/3f...cd6cf6d7d17db4d

yes and i told you all speed and everything before you made first week payment and obviously my checker is 10x better than your 100$ config if you still wanted to use it for the price and knew all the details as i updated you every single day also had me work on a project for your friends which took few weeks time never threaten you u said u wasnt gonna pay after 1 week so i have all right to do whatever i want after your week was up plus i also allowed 2 servers not 1 why your lying there

R3ALOG
R3ALOG
    Rep
    Your OG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

epic and fortnite goes with same terminology   . every guy on this forum knows that what game i meant by epic

i can continue payment but it will be 50% off the actual amount otherwise you have to deliver me what i asked for if you want me to pay 625$ per week

doesnt matter you shouldve made it clear and no i will not discount from what we agreed on you knew it was selenium before you paid first week so why didnt you ask for money back or discount before making first week payment

dapterreptile19
dapterreptile19
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

@R3ALOG You have to resume his subscription. He will test right away. If it's working properly after he tests, he will have 48 hours to make the weekly payment. After that, he will pay every 7 days as agreed. 

@dapterreptile19 You will need to test the tool right away and let him know about issues with it, as they happen. You can't keep a tool working for 3 days and then say ''it doesn't work, never did". You have to fulfill the deadlines of each payment properly to complete the payment in full while you use the tool.

he himself said that he like to delivery the product which is properly tested but that wasnt the case here
while i was trying to do the testing of the checker properly , he started acting weird and told me he will not let me test more until i release more payment .

he tried to include the time of the checker being tested into my 1 week sub which was not fair at all
he instead told me that im trying to abuse his checker by using it for free and checking combolist for free

1. this checker cannot even checker combolists
its slow af 

2. i wasted my lots of hitlists for testing in that phase as everything was meant to be done by him not by me

at the end when he delivered me final checker version , yes it didnt worked for 1 day because there was issue in my data
but after that it worked for 2 days then didnt worked
the captcha service he used for solving started acting up and stopped working at the end

when captcha api stopped working , i had to force him to add that captchaless api that was causing automatic password reset as he declined to add that too
after that api being added , i tried to use that api too but that didnt worked too

and its not like that im in front of desktop 24/7 testing this checker , i usually start the checker at night and let it run whole night but it worked for few hrs then stop

and i was very much clear that i will not use 2captcha for soving as its very expenisve and not practical for real case scenario

checker login rate is also not 100% that means if 10 hits are there only 5 will be logged in and 5 will not

all these issues were meant to solved by him but i tried to compromise as much as i can
but now i cannot compromise at all

i need what i asked for otherwise we have to work some % out for refund

hJ0nv1M.gif

dapterreptile19
dapterreptile19
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

doesnt matter you shouldve made it clear and no i will not discount from what we agreed on you knew it was selenium before you paid first week so why didnt you ask for money back or discount before making first week payment

when i was arguing with you for the upfront payment , you already made clear at that time that refund will not be possible.
and the cpm you told me for selenium made me to do the payment , at the time of using , i never received the cpm

hJ0nv1M.gif

dapterreptile19
dapterreptile19
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

yes and i told you all speed and everything before you made first week payment and obviously my checker is 10x better than your 100$ config if you still wanted to use it for the price and knew all the details as i updated you every single day also had me work on a project for your friends which took few weeks time never threaten you u said u wasnt gonna pay after 1 week so i have all right to do whatever i want after your week was up plus i also allowed 2 servers not 1 why your lying there

no one is lying here , you yourself know 2 server aint doing shit regarding speed
and you also didnt used the servers i have and forced me to buy another servers

why should i buy more when i already have the servers i need ?

all because my friend changed password of server where nothing was there

if i had to steal the source i could have already stolen that way before you knew

i already told you , you can have full access to the server and change everything on them but im not buying 200$ server which i already have

you are NOT doing favour for me by doing updates for the checker , it was you job as i paid you for that and those updates were mandatory as without them checker is not usable at all

Edited by dapterreptile19, 03 December 2022 - 08:29 PM.

hJ0nv1M.gif

R3ALOG
R3ALOG
    Rep
    Your OG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

no one is lying here , you yourself know 2 server aint doing shit regarding speed
and you also didnt used the servers i have and forced me to buy another servers

why should i buy more when i already have the servers i need ?

all because my friend changed password of server where nothing was there

if i had to steal the source i could have already stolen that way before you knew

i already told you , you can have full access to the server and change everything on them but im not buying 200$ server which i already have

you get 1-3x thread count cpm which was well known and i told you server payment was required aswell before hand but you went ahead and bought servers and i trusted you for a bit until you started acting weird when next payment was due and tryed to kick me out of server from observing it without saying anything

R3ALOG
R3ALOG
    Rep
    Your OG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

plus login rate has nothing to do with checker its proxies that cause failed login on hits(which could be rechecked after some time to try again for success login capture

dapterreptile19
dapterreptile19
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

you get 1-3x thread count cpm which was well known and i told you server payment was required aswell before hand but you went ahead and bought servers and i trusted you for a bit until you started acting weird when next payment was due and tryed to kick me out of server from observing it without saying anything

in group , i specially asked if that server is needed or not . you can check that group yourself , its there
there was no reply from you side , so i told the guy who manages server for me to reset the server
i was about to do the payment but i saw your sales thread and then i decided i will not be continuing payments anymore
and it was already decided that i can take breaks between weekly payments (2 weeks max)  and you will not make any sales thread between that time

while using the checker in the 1 week time , i never received 1-3x thread count cpm even using very premium and expensive proxies

hJ0nv1M.gif