ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/1439320-r3alog | $3400

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/1439320-r3alog | $3400

dapterreptile19
dapterreptile19
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 143
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Username: @R3ALOG

Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...dapterreptile19

Short Description Of Product/Service: PSN checker

Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...coding-service/

Screenshots of conversation (ibb.co / imgur.com) : sent to @Lucas

Amount scammed: $3400

Proof of payment (IMPORTANT, PLEASE POST): https://btc2.trezor....9177f1c75a6955d

https://btc3.trezor....10ef81a70031e31
393d25abb6dfbc985d1e7807b05bebfe533db3c83c8d5d54e978d33b5abd1fc4

Additional Information: i made a deal with this guy for akamai bypass and make different checkers using that . total value of the deal was 6k where 2.5k was upfront and then when checker is ready , weekly payments will be there . so anyone reading this will think that 2.5k is something related to advanced payment . yea ? NO . this guy started demanding weekly payment way before the checker was ready , when i argued him , he said 2.5k was just for his time , i will be required to pay 6k in weekly payment :/ . when i argued more , threatened me that upfront payment will not be refunded and i can report him if i want because he used all money for making bypass which was some fake ass shit . but still i believed him and came to an agreement that after first week payment , he will have to release the checker no matter what . according to the deal for checker , it was meant to be non selenium and captchaless but he failed to make these things possible and made checker that works on selenium and that uses captcha . after paying that much money , i thought to accept selenium checker itself and atleast recovery what i paid . near completion of project , dude again started throwing tantrums saying he needs more payment , at this point i declined all his payment requests . so now this guy started threatening me that he will do his business somewhere else and opened thread on nulled regading the sales of whole project including source code which was not part of the deal , at start i already told him hes not allowed to sell this to anyone . now at this point , i told him to fuck off and somehow got 1 week access to the checker . checker didnt even worked for 2 days , is slow af , dont login in all account and very poorly coded . so the 3125$ i paid were used to make this shit .

in the meantime while he was working on akamai , i ordered him to do other project too for EPIC games  because he successfully did other projects for me . deal amount for this was 550$ and i paid 275$ first to get him started for this.
took more than 3 months , i never received anything . 
when asked for refund , he said no refund will be offered because he made epic games checker also based on selenium that dont even have capture and i already told him before that capture is must.

Edited by dapterreptile19, 03 December 2022 - 11:29 AM.

hJ0nv1M.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

@R3ALOG reply within 12 hours. If he paid for a project in advance, he had no reason to continue making payments until you completed the work. The initial payment was an advance payment. If you don't want to continue or you provided a non working tool or a tool with subpar quality (not working properly or in the way he requested) you will have to fix it or refund the advanced payment. 

As for the 2nd tool, if he paid 50% upfront for a checker and told you capture is a must, then he should receive a checker with capture, or a refund as well. In no scenario does he get something he did not want instead of what he requested initially. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

R3ALOG
R3ALOG
    Rep
    Your OG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 102

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Six years registered

gonna try to summarize it up the best i can here but i will not refund for either projects due to all the time effort and money invested into the project as i continued to improve the project more than he expected which i did to try and do good business and make sure he would be fine with the outcome which both projects are still working and which are being activly improved(he is the one who doesnt want to continue our deal)

psn project

2500 was upfront payment(only refunded if he wanted refund before we strarted weekly payments as it was an upfront payment for my time and testing purposes which required $)
agreed the 2500 wasnt refundable before sending new weekly payment(had to argue because he didnt understand original deal but still sent payment when i made it very clear)
still wants checker and makes first weeks payment
as he said when checker is ready weekly payments begins which was 625$ as we adjusted the 6k monthly deal to only 2.5k for just psn only(didnt care for capture to begin with but i said id try to add it for him as a good gesture also added email vaild checker which works with requests and 4 captcha services as good gesture - still working)
checker was to be made for requests as priority but if not selenium driver was ok(spent time trying to do requests which was getting a odd rate limit which i told him and kept rushing me so i said ill try to do selenium then and he agreed)
checker was originally on a non captcha api and is still working which locks success npsso hits but filters all other accs and doesnt lock potential hits that failed to signin which is often because of proxy(he knew this as i give him updates of testing everyday)
switched to whole new captcha api login that he told me to look at and fixed lock issue and works with multiple solvers that he agreed to use
did a 2 weeks testing his combo lists for him and sending him all hits while i continue to say the checker ready and u can use it as shown in pictures given as updates (wasting my time and money to continue on his subscription)
finally send him checker after putting all this work and time and money while dealing with a shitty attitude towards me and he uses it for 2-3 days then complains that it not working(wasnt working because his combolist didnt have the : between email:pass (not my issue here and hes giving very bad attitude all the time))
didnt use checker for day as he told me to fix the issue wasted half a day just to figure the error above told him its working
waits a day to use it again continues to use for 2-3 days and says not working(something with captcha solver he was speciffically using need update - fixed within 1 hour but he doesnt use it for day and half)
i cut subscription as i need new weekly payment of 625$ to continue this service to him and now he opens scam report
(psn checker still working as shown to him which he determined acceptable for him to use)

epic project

he told me epic games with capture(epicgames.com)
epic working with capture on selenium as he asked for to begin with
he didnt not tell me he wanted fortnite skin capture i thought he wanted just on site epic games capture
told him id see if i can add it as a nice gesture if it wasnt to hard
couldnt figure it out after some time told him itll cost more because we didnt agree for fortnite capture before he sent the 50% of 550$
also told me to focus on psn project mid working on epic and not worry about epic games for now after he paid for it
finished epic which works and told him its ready weeks ago and he didnt make payment as he wants fortnite skin capture but we dint agree on that before payment was arranged

(epic checker still working as shown to him except no skin capture for fortnite)

Edited by R3ALOG, 03 December 2022 - 06:22 PM.

Discord  : R3ALOG # 1249 (no spaces)

Telegram : x R3alOG x (no spaces)

R3ALOG
R3ALOG
    Rep
    Your OG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

this guy is changing the story so much its crazy

R3ALOG
R3ALOG
    Rep
    Your OG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

7e27604b2ab70f8b0e4b2668905c602d7e27604b2ab70f8b0e4b2668905c602d.png

4b288411d2488a4f475f335f42974a65.png

c893f36a3cf5a3763ef6916955d22083.png

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

@dapterreptile19 can you show evidence that you told him you needed skin capture for fortnite? It had to be mentioned before the deal started or before he started working on it. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

dapterreptile19
dapterreptile19
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

@dapterreptile19 can you show evidence that you told him you needed skin capture for fortnite? It had to be mentioned before the deal started or before he started working on it. 

just the way he told that upfront for him means payment separate from the actual 6k payment , i thought he knew what i mean by EPIC games as almost all of the devs i have worked with in the past knew what is EPIC games and what kind of checker i need and what capture . the screenshot he showed are true and i screenshot i also showed him the capture i need . instead he did capture for epic games purchases . although other devs are still able to pull the capture i need from epic games itself but this guy started complaining that its related to fortnite and need whole different checker and will cost more

hJ0nv1M.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

gonna try to summarize it up the best i can here but i will not refund for either projects due to all the time effort and money invested into the project as i continued to improve the project more than he expected which i did to try and do good business and make sure he would be fine with the outcome which both projects are still working and which are being activly improved(he is the one who doesnt want to continue our deal)

psn project

2500 was upfront payment(only refunded if he wanted refund before we strarted weekly payments as it was an upfront payment for my time and testing purposes which required $)
agreed the 2500 wasnt refundable before sending new weekly payment(had to argue because he didnt understand original deal but still sent payment when i made it very clear)
still wants checker and makes first weeks payment
as he said when checker is ready weekly payments begins which was 625$ as we adjusted the 6k monthly deal to only 2.5k for just psn only(didnt care for capture to begin with but i said id try to add it for him as a good gesture also added email vaild checker which works with requests and 4 captcha services as good gesture - still working)
checker was to be made for requests as priority but if not selenium driver was ok(spent time trying to do requests which was getting a odd rate limit which i told him and kept rushing me so i said ill try to do selenium then and he agreed)
checker was originally on a non captcha api and is still working which locks success npsso hits but filters all other accs and doesnt lock potential hits that failed to signin which is often because of proxy(he knew this as i give him updates of testing everyday)
switched to whole new captcha api login that he told me to look at and fixed lock issue and works with multiple solvers that he agreed to use
did a 2 weeks testing his combo lists for him and sending him all hits while i continue to say the checker ready and u can use it as shown in pictures given as updates (wasting my time and money to continue on his subscription)
finally send him checker after putting all this work and time and money while dealing with a shitty attitude towards me and he uses it for 2-3 days then complains that it not working(wasnt working because his combolist didnt have the : between email:pass (not my issue here and hes giving very bad attitude all the time))
didnt use checker for day as he told me to fix the issue wasted half a day just to figure the error above told him its working
waits a day to use it again continues to use for 2-3 days and says not working(something with captcha solver he was speciffically using need update - fixed within 1 hour but he doesnt use it for day and half)
i cut subscription as i need new weekly payment of 625$ to continue this service to him and now he opens scam report
(psn checker still working as shown to him which he determined acceptable for him to use)

@R3ALOG You have to resume his subscription. He will test right away. If it's working properly after he tests, he will have 48 hours to make the weekly payment. After that, he will pay every 7 days as agreed. 

@dapterreptile19 You will need to test the tool right away and let him know about issues with it, as they happen. You can't keep a tool working for 3 days and then say ''it doesn't work, never did". You have to fulfill the deadlines of each payment properly to complete the payment in full while you use the tool.

QNnNXEB.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

https://i.gyazo.com/...35f42974a65.png

In this picture it shows the exact capture he requested. It doesn't show what you said afterwards but at that point, if you were unable to complete the capture requested, he should have been refunded. The only logic behind not refunding him after that, is if he agreed explicitly that capture would not show skins and only purchases on epic games. 

Going by the pictures uploaded by you, he requested a specific capture, and that was the agreement. 

QNnNXEB.gif

dapterreptile19
dapterreptile19
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

@R3ALOG You have to resume his subscription. He will test right away. If it's working properly after he tests, he will have 48 hours to make the weekly payment. After that, he will pay every 7 days as agreed. 

@dapterreptile19 You will need to test the tool right away and let him know about issues with it, as they happen. You can't keep a tool working for 3 days and then say ''it doesn't work, never did". You have to fulfill the deadlines of each payment properly to complete the payment in full while you use the tool.

let me explain the full stuff

whole point of me paying this much money was speed
i agreed for selenium only if i will be able to use more threads on powerful server or setup more powerful server , i even agreed to buy expensive server for selenium which was to be bought by him using the 2.5k i paid but he straight declined that request.
when he delivered me the final result , it was 10 to 15 cpm even with very expensive proxies
he forced to use the proxies that are very expensive and going to get saturated within few days.

when i told him i will be using more servers for more speed , he told me that he can will allow me to add more server for more speed as hes afraid this will get patched but whole point of this project was speed ,capture and no automatic password reset

yes i agreed to use captcha but i had to as its been over 2 months and i was expecting something
i never gave him any time limit or data for completion
but still he threatened me for leaving project or selling source to someone else because i was late for payment for few days . 

i already have one psn checker that performs like this and cost 100$
why would i pay 10x more amount for something i can get for 100$

https://gyazo.com/3f...cd6cf6d7d17db4d

Edited by dapterreptile19, 03 December 2022 - 07:50 PM.

hJ0nv1M.gif