ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Hosting a pdf

• Please log in to reply
Hosting a pdf

pagga11
pagga11
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Hello folks, 

I dont know anything about coding /programming. I have a pdf file + I am going to buy a domain , I believe I need to buy hosting service too.

I need a link that i can click on will show the pdf file i uploaded. 

You experienced folks, please guide me the easiest way I can do it. I am on tight budget else I could have hired someone. Googling is not helping me.

My end goal is to get a link on that specific domain (that i will buy) when it will be clicked the said pdf file will be shown.

Please please help me.

Tulio
Tulio
    Rep

Threads: 0

[quote name="pagga11" post="39998227" timestamp="1663248822"]Hello folks, 
I dont know anything about coding /programming. I have a pdf file + I am going to buy a domain , I believe I need to buy hosting service too.

I need a link that i can click on will show the pdf file i uploaded. 

You experienced folks, please guide me the easiest way I can do it. I am on tight budget else I could have hired someone. Googling is not helping me.

My end goal is to get a link on that specific domain (that i will buy) when it will be clicked the said pdf file will be shown.

Please please help me.[/quot

You don’t even have to buy a domain for that matter. You can simple any platform that allows you tu upload a pdf and open it. Also make sure that it allows you to make it public. For example, archive.org, google drive etc.

Aeterox
Aeterox
    Rep

Threads: 1

Six years registered

As Tulio said already, if thats all you need, you wouldnt even need an domain for that. If you need direct-access to your uploaded files (and for everyone else you send the link to) without wanting to have a extra site that asks you to view the file like google drive for example does, 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

might work for you.

If you really want it on your own domain for whatever reason, theres no way around in getting at least some kind of webspace somewhere and pointing your domain to it.