ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[OPEN PARTNERSHIP] $700K ebay HQ Sellers Network Ready to Sell FAST For You

• Please log in to reply
[OPEN PARTNERSHIP] $700K ebay HQ Sellers Network Ready to Sell FAST For You

Vouches 3

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

Threads: 57
Credits: 0

One year registered
Vouches 3

aI7tiAL.gif

Hi, as the title says I am managing a network of active, aged, high rating, and high limit ebay sellers - as per October 2022, the total selling limit is around $700K with total available limit around $500K across the network.

The ebay sellers are vetted and as a group we have a systematic approach in conducting our business. Our total available limit is projected to grow 2X in the coming months.

We are eBay listers. What we can do for you is to use our strong seller network to LIST AND SELL your products on eBay in the market fast. If you are a supplier, you would know how very useful is this.

a quick peek of one of our sellers
E2ULKE1.png

Business is business and I respect your time very much so to make the process much more efficient and not wasting your precious time, we are looking for strong suppliers with the following characteristics (PLEASE READ THROUGH CAREFULLY):

1. You are a repped member of n.to (minimally Aqua with minimum rep of 30) with no scam report on you OR if you are a guest, and highly rep elsewhere, provide proof and method to verify your claim (i.e. we can DM or call directly). If you are not repped anywhere, you can propose a method to build trust e.g. increased cut for the Network
2. Your products are BRAND NEW and can be sold at below MSRP level, minimally listing price of $40. It is ok if they are SE and relatively safe - we don't accept or sell giftcards, any other digital products (keys in physical object such as CD and USB included); smartphones
3. You have a good track record of shipping to customers on time, never late, and with very little dispute case
4. You can consistently supply products to fulfill our demand (minimally 3 orders per day; current quota means we can sell up to 16 orders for $200 - $300 a product) OR if you have a fixed quantity of products (minimally 5 units) we can discuss. 
5. You are still profitable and agreeable to share X% cut AFTER EBAY FEES for the Mugen Sellers Network and payment from us only for orders successfully delivered with payment cycle of two times a week (schedules can be negotiated).

If you fulfill the characteristics above :klappa: :klappa: , you may proceed with contacting me on my telegram or discord, and please provide these:

A. Say, interested in the Sellers Network and share your n.to profile. I will DM you on n.to to verify
B. After verified, please share detail about your Products (average listing price in $, how is it sourced (method of SE and how is it safe), how many of the products you have sold - some proofs would be useful, and how many items can you supply to be sold per day)
C. If all agreeable, we can discuss about the other detail such as delivery handling time, payment cycle schedule and start making banks every week :cooldoge: . We will start with a pilot (small qty) to test.

Any information not here, feel free to shoot me any question but we will be asking a lot of questions to understand you better too. And, unfortunately, if you do not fulfill no. 1 - 5 above, I will be unable to continue conversing with you due to my busy schedules.

Last but not least, Thanks so much for taking your time to read this through!! Hopefully we could work together to make tons of profits

Have a great day!

Signing off
GTBenja

Telegram : GTBenja
Discord : GTBenja#2595

Edited by GTBenja, 12 March 2023 - 06:01 AM.

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

One year registered

Service is still available for anyone who needs this 

PzZan6a.gif

PzZan6a.gif

Telegram : yojinbu99
Discord : yjsakaguchi

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

One year registered
Let us help you to sell

PzZan6a.gif

PzZan6a.gif

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

One year registered

Onboarded 2 new suppliers. Quota is getting very limited before the next scale up. Secure your place now!

PzZan6a.gif

PzZan6a.gif

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

One year registered

The 2 new suppliers have gotten some of their products sold fast under 24 hours. Come join us! 

PzZan6a.gif

PzZan6a.gif

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

One year registered

Products are being sold fast everyday

PzZan6a.gif

PzZan6a.gif

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

One year registered

Onboarded a few more suppliers. Real legit sellers are joining into the network too 

PzZan6a.gif

PzZan6a.gif

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

One year registered

New seller joined the Network. Ready to absorb more supplies from suppliers now

PzZan6a.gif

PzZan6a.gif

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

One year registered

Slots still available. Accepting more suppliers

PzZan6a.gif

PzZan6a.gif

Yojinbu99
Yojinbu99
    Rep
    Ultra. One of the Kais

One year registered

Added selling limit about $30K

PzZan6a.gif

PzZan6a.gif