ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Automated Crypto Bot | Be a Signal Provider

• Please log in to reply
Automated Crypto Bot | Be a Signal Provider

Vouches 0

ELCartelz
ELCartelz
    Rep

Threads: 5
Credits: 0

One year registered
Vouches 0

Thank you Nulled for accepting me as a member on your forum.

- - -

Be a Crypto Signals Provider

This is an introduction to our Private, Personal, Highly Effective Cryptocurrency Signals Bot.

Our bot has been built to provide services for our Crypto trading groups on Telegram, Today we decided to make it Public and you can be a part of it.

Your dedicated Telegram Signals Bot

Our Crypto signals Bot is simple and easy to use.

All you need to do is create Telegram channel; We will add the Bot And the Signals will start Automatically on your channel. No admin access needed, just add our Bot and give it a permission to post on Your channel.

Our Crypto Signals Bot Functions

• 2-5 Signals / Day
  • Take Profit Targets
  • Targets reached Notifications
  • Fixed Stop-loss
  • Weekly Reports (Excel)
  • Whitelabel
  • Accuracy Rate

How I can EARN with it?

Crypto signals providers charging on average ~250 USD x 1 Month, You can check it at Safetrading.today a website that provide accurate information on most of the well known crypto signals groups.

Now you can take a part of it without being a Professional Analyst, Trader or Market researcher while you're using our Crypto signals Bot. On average crypto signals group Owner is making around $300 to $1000 Daily.
Just bring in the clients; the rest is on us.

Bot Average Returns

On average, The bot is publishing 2 / 6 Signals a day with 3 Take profit targets. (2%,3%,5%) With 90% Accuracy rate for 2%. 70 for 3% and 60 for 5%. According to the current date of writing this post our Bot published 37 Signals.
For proper risk management; We suggest to use the default targets.

WdVJvZO.jpg
NtrM8KU.jpg

What is the Bot pricing?

Regular Price : $50 / Month

Vouch Price : $25 / Month (On your first month only.)

Should I trade with this Bot?

If you are an advanced Trader; We do recommend you to use our bot for day trading. However, we won't suggest you to use if you don't have experience and risk-management plan in place, even with best bot in the world, you might lose money because you don't know what you're doing. Trading is a profession that require a strict discipline.

Which exchanges are supported?

Currently, only Binance supported. we will add Kucoin soon

How I can buy the Bot?
Simply reply to this thread and we will send you a link to subscribe via Paypal. Crypto is accepted as well.

dohack
dohack
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 33
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

I'm very interested. Please give me more info. I want a white-label of this platform. 

gndjmjH.mp4

^ selling this sig space ^