ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[WiP][GUIDE][BoL] How to Climb Elo & Script Effectively in All Roles [Master][5.24][Jan 12]

• Please log in to reply
[WiP][GUIDE][BoL] How to Climb Elo & Script Effectively in All Roles [Master][5.24][Jan 12]

pruned_85567107
pruned_85567107
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Jan 14

ㅁ Added Lane Banners ㅁ

감사합니다
Thank you all for the comments

THIS THREAD IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. PLEASE VISIT FREQUENTLY
I will be adding my favorite scripts for each lane, as well as bundles.
I am contemplating making video showcases and guides.
As well as Tips and Tricks.

Stay Tuned ^^

How to Climb Elo & Script Effectively in All Roles

Jan 14, 2016

7FlHh.jpg

Brief Introduction

I have been scripting using BoL for years, and have been and Elo booster since Season 5.

I have never once had an account in Challenger, simply due to lack of time and an almost certain guarantee for ban, but have boosted accounts to Master teir, as well as my main.

I have been banned, and likely so will you depending on how high and how fast you want to climb.

I am a VIP on BoL and have the majority of paid scripts.

I am not a cracker, scripter, hacker, coder, or anything so do not expect to see any of that from me.

I am new to this community, and don't know the ins and outs, so this will be a WiP for now, but I will consistently update this thread and provide any support needed.

Prerequisites

Bot of Legends - I have never experimented with L# or EloBuddy or any other tool.

VIP Bot of Legends - Or use of a VIP account thanks to Nulled.io

Brain - Most important piece.

Libraries

*YOU NEED LIBRARIES IN ORDER FOR SCRIPTS TO WORK*

Libraries are an essential component to utilizing BoL. In order for many scripts to work, they need Libraries, fortunately for the most part there aren't too many, and they aren't constantly updated.

The base library pack can be found from c3iL from the BoL community : https://mega.nz/#F!v...6TzaCA7-IUUTk-g

You can also use the tool Script Manager from Feez from BoL to easily download and update your libraries: http://forum.botofle...script-manager/

Overview

The overall basis to scripting is to improve your in-game mechanics, and thus improve your "skill" (win rate, damage dealt, damage taken, etc). Scripting WILL NOT immediately boost your division, in fact it won't boost your division at all if used poorly.

In order to script effectively, you have to understand the nuances in each script, as well as overall game knowledge. You still have to know powerspikes, champion roles, item builds, etc. Scripting won't turn you from a Bronze 5 into a Master tier player overnight, or even in one season.

Humanizer

With the increasing number of scripts and scripters on League of Legends, more and more people are becoming aware of scripters, and Riot is ever vigilant to ban them.

The term humanizer was introduced to lower the ban rate / detection rate of scripters. It is VERY VERY VERY important to utilize humanizer settings in all of your scripts if you do not want to get banned.

I will go into further detail on humanizer settings and things within each Tier (bronze, silver, etc.), champion, and role.

Utilities

Utility scripts are very overlooked and often times under appreciated. Utility scripts are not flashy, game winning scripts, but they will contribute to your win ratio going up drastically.

No matter your Elo, always use certain utility scripts, you have not been trained to notice certain things in the game, and frankly I doubt anyone wants to spend the hours going over ward placements etc. in a custom game.

Utility Scripts are broken up into several categories:

• Awareness Scripts - Provides NECESSARY awareness. Enemy ward placement, recall timers, spell cooldowns, missing enemies, etc. ALWAYS use an awareness script.
  • Activators - Automatically uses items, potions, summoner spells, anything that can be activated.
  • Others - These include AutoLvl Spells, Orbwalkers, Evade scripts, and more.
Spoiler

Bronze

GiMbI.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

[/spoiler]

Silver

CK299.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

[/spoiler]

Gold

T2C8K.jpg

Hidden Content

[/spoiler]

Platinum

Evmj7.jpg

Hidden Content

[/spoiler]

Diamond

yQG5c.jpg

Hidden Content

[/spoiler]

TOP.jpg

Hidden Content

[/spoiler]

JUNGLE.jpg

Hidden Content

[/spoiler]

MID%20OR%20AFK.jpg

Hidden Content

[/spoiler]

AD%20CARRY.jpg

Hidden Content

[/spoiler]

SUPPORT.jpg

Hidden Content

[/spoiler]

Changelog

Spoiler

Edited by Pubes, 15 January 2016 - 12:10 AM.

Soylent
Soylent
    Rep
    sellix.io/Soylent

Threads: 138

Eight years registered

How to Climb Elo & Script Effectively in All Roles then get banned  Kappa  :pepe:

yXylI9B.png

Always verify you are chatting with me by asking me to send you a screenshot of our conversation here on forum. Especially if you are going to make a payment for anything!
My Discord is: 
Soylent#1944 (ID: 624173092343644160)
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/dorkscc
Telegram: realsoylent

CLICK HERE

contest_728_90.gif

Hammoud
Hammoud
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 19

Eight years registered

good effort was put here.

but you have to mention the soon tm ban Kappa

pruned_85567107
pruned_85567107
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Eight years registered

I will update this thread for every single division, going into great detail, with script bundles, best champions, tips & tricks and more. From Bronze -> Master

Stay Tuned :D

I have been banned, and likely so will you depending on how high and how fast you want to climb.

I have been doing this for a long time, there are ways to minimize ban rate. I don't know the ins to Riot's side of detection etc, but it usually starts with the Users themselves.

Edited by Pubes, 12 January 2016 - 07:00 PM.

DeanMartin
DeanMartin
    Rep
    Legendary Social Engineer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 104
Credits: 180

Eight years registered

Honestly just use Ralph's Kalista script and instant challenger (its actually amazing).

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.cubeupload.com%2FG2

I will NEVER ADD YOU FIRST!!

katarinaislove3
katarinaislove3
    Rep

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

holy ty m8

pruned_85567107
pruned_85567107
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Eight years registered

Thanks guys, added Bronze Silver and Gold specific categories.

Plat+ is where things really start to differentiate.

rk0606
rk0606
    Rep

Threads: 1
Eight years registered

ty

Grzeniol
Grzeniol
    Rep
    The Master of Disaster

Threads: 0