ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Moving to live in Germany - any hard sides for new one?

• Please log in to reply
Moving to live in Germany - any hard sides for new one?

WEB503
WEB503
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0
One year registered

In germany you can use english too.

HarveyRSpecter
HarveyRSpecter
    Rep
    It’s not bragging if it’s true.

Threads: 14

Two years registered

I'm living in one of their neighbour countries. Let's say we make fun of Germans because of their lack of humor. They have good beer tho.

flKNDT3.png

Hoffer451
Hoffer451
    Rep

Threads: 0
One year registered

I've heard a lot about natives there being not welcoming to people who speak broken german, so you need to get prepared for that and learn the language to a decent level. Personally, I've been planning to learn spanish with lingopie, and as I know, you can improve your german there as well, so you can consider that to feel more confident in that country.

yogono
yogono
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
One year registered

Do you think I can move to Germany if I don't know German at all? I'm currently learning English and doing this program https://promova.com/...dvanced-english to get C1, but I'm not sure that I will be comfortable with English in Germany. If you know anything about this, I would like to know your advice.

Depends where you want to move. Germans in general are pretty hard if you cant speak the language well, but some parts of Germany are not as hard as others. Living in places like Berlin will probably make Life easier in the beginning.