ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against Seoulthakid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against Seoulthakid

Zamasu5
Zamasu5
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Help on how to use it would be immediate, if you need help you can ask the seller for assistance, that's not the same as waiting for your dev to make changes or edit the website. 

If you need help with using it or making changes to the base of the website you bought, ask the seller and he will respond. Other than that, the seller is not responsible for what you want to modify. 

He didn't ask me for nothing after 1 week. Now I ask him to show the site he works on and he dare to say I don't help him ? But I still waiting him to show me the site. 

Plus today he says I'm not answering and ignores him? Sorry, I need to sleep sometimes. Anyway, he wouldn't answer me for several days and I had to ask the Middleman to ask him to speak.

So, today he tells me in DM that his DEV is currently looking in the code, but a few days ago he was saying that his DEV is not getting anywhere. All of this is incomprehensible. He invents new things every day.

I will only help him to put the site online, not to modify it like he want, again.

And he pay me in SOLANA (crypto).  As he wastes my time, what was worth 100 before is only worth 90 now. And crypto will soon (I think) have another big crash. He must add money to it, because he is the one who wasting  our time. For the moment what he owes me is not complete in the middleman's wallet.

Edited by Zamasu5, 30 June 2022 - 03:18 AM.

ilovemoneymeow
ilovemoneymeow
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 2
Credits: 105

Two years registered

Help on how to use it would be immediate, if you need help you can ask the seller for assistance, that's not the same as waiting for your dev to make changes or edit the website. 

If you need help with using it or making changes to the base of the website you bought, ask the seller and he will respond. Other than that, the seller is not responsible for what you want to modify. 

He literally is ignoring me when asking for help to setup (so that he can get his money quicker) and is just demanding money

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

He literally is ignoring me when asking for help to setup (so that he can get his money quicker) and is just demanding money

Can you show me evidence that he's ignoring you when you ask for help with the set up? 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Zamasu5
Zamasu5
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Deal with caution
Four years registered

Can you show me evidence that he's ignoring you when you ask for help with the set up? 

I'm not ignoring. He just DM me when I sleep and say I don't answer...

Today he asking me how to host the site. WTF ? He really asks me how to host the site  after 8 days with his DEV?

The first day he bought, I told him to order a hosting.

This drive me crazy. I'm not gonna fight for $100. I'm gonna tell middleman send him back his damn SOL. He get the site for half price. Congrat.

vnt7Xwa.png

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

I'm not ignoring. He just DM me when I sleep and say I don't answer...

Today he asking me how to host the site. WTF ? He really asks me how to host the site  after 8 days with his DEV?

The first day he bought, I told him to order a hosting.

This drive me crazy. I'm not gonna fight for $100. I'm gonna tell middleman send him back his damn SOL. He get the site for half price. Congrat.

vnt7Xwa.png

Answer the questions and he will have to release the funds man, it doesn't take long to answer once. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

ilovemoneymeow
ilovemoneymeow
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Two years registered

Answer the questions and he will have to release the funds man, it doesn't take long to answer once. 

I would like the SOL sent to him back to me too? Why would he keep 50% of the funds for a contract which I can't even host? 

The website and hosting has been purchased, only problem is webdev/making the site look nice, I just want help in using the contract and he's asking for more money for support

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

I would like the SOL sent to him back to me too? Why would he keep 50% of the funds for a contract which I can't even host? 
The website and hosting has been purchased, only problem is webdev/making the site look nice, I just want help in using the contract and he's asking for more money for support

He can help you set it up, why would he help you with modifying the website? Thats something you need to do on your own.

The seller has to help you with setup of what he sold to you. What you do afterwards should not make the seller wait for weeks until you make it.

There is literally no reason for him to refund you anything, he provided what you paid for and he’s asking you to test it so he can get paid.

QNnNXEB.gif

Zamasu5
Zamasu5
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Deal with caution
Four years registered

He can help you set it up, why would he help you with modifying the website? Thats something you need to do on your own.

The seller has to help you with setup of what he sold to you. What you do afterwards should not make the seller wait for weeks until you make it.

There is literally no reason for him to refund you anything, he provided what you paid for and he’s asking you to test it so he can get paid.

He just said that I will stole 50% of the money lol. But he can just test with a little amouth of SOL, like 2$ ? To see if he get 2$ or 1$ ? I already told him that. 

He is just being dishonest and looking for false reasonsto not pay. That's fine. 

He says I'm asking for more money, when I'm just asking for $100 that he owes me, the price of SOL has dropped and what's with the middleman is no longer worth $100, because he made it last a whole week, so the SOL price drops.

ilovemoneymeow
ilovemoneymeow
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Two years registered

I know and I'm telling him to help me open the drainer, I can't even use it and he is demanding more money because SOL went down or 0 assistance ?

ilovemoneymeow
ilovemoneymeow
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Two years registered

On top of him not helping at all unless I pay more, I've also found some new information

Without having the uncompiled version:
A:
You can't verify that he coded it, not just stole it
B:
Can't verify the integrity of the file, meaning he could have it so every now and then it sends the funds to him, not you
C:
https://github.com/A...ana-Nft-Drainer

Turns out it is free and has been publicly leaked, so I would like a refund. Let me know.