ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Unfair Rep Removal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Unfair Rep Removal

cousinmaks
cousinmaks
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 7
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
One year registered

Picture of the rep you are reporting:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Profile of the person you're reporting: https://www.nulled.t.../2753192-martin

this character wrote to me in telegram and wanted me to make his orders in walmart, in response to his answer I asked him a question about amazon tba, since his friend wanted to sell me for $200 and $100 for each scan, after that he became angry and began to insult me. I told him as soon as you come to a normal state, I will continue the dialogue with you. after that he ruined my profile here

I CAN SEND ALL SCREENSHOTS OF CONVERSATION OF NEEDED .

Preaux
Preaux
    Rep
    The Professional

[STAFF]
Threads: 96
Credits: 8

Seven years registered

@Martin please elaborate about this -rep further. Only the parties involved are allowed to post here; anybody else who makes a post on this thread will receive warning points.

Posted Image

mirowashere

Rules, Guidelines & Policies

General Rules -Shoutbox Rules -Marketplace Rules -ToS

Helpful Links

Awards- Usergroups- Statistics- FAQ- Banlist- DMCA

Martin
Martin
    Rep
    Turnt This Into An Organization

Threads: 104
Credits: 0

Four years registered

@Martin please elaborate about this -rep further. Only the parties involved are allowed to post here; anybody else who makes a post on this thread will receive warning points.

first off, guy has like 3 accounts. His new acc is registered 2 days ago so this is like his 3rd account all under similar name/pfp. His other acc: @Shiliaaev his second name is maks on telegram.

I pm'd him, sent him $30k in walmart, and asked if he can do them. Dude asked me about a friend that's selling a service that I gave the method to for free. I told him it has nothing to do with me just do my walmart and give me a rate. he kept going on and on about the method and wanted to leech it i told him to fuck off. his brain can't process or manage to do business. he pissed me off so bad that I -rep'd him for having below average iq. I have no intention on withdrawing my rep.

sig.gif

Preaux
Preaux
    Rep
    The Professional

[STAFF]
Threads: 96
Credits: 8

Seven years registered

After looking over the conversation I'd say a -rep on both users would be considered valid.

Posted Image

mirowashere

Rules, Guidelines & Policies

General Rules -Shoutbox Rules -Marketplace Rules -ToS

Helpful Links

Awards- Usergroups- Statistics- FAQ- Banlist- DMCA