ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Unfair Rep Removal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Unfair Rep Removal

XxRexxX
XxRexxX
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 14
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Two years registered

Picture of the rep you are reporting:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Profile of the person you're reporting:https://www.nulled.t...1510473-pravoda
Explanation of your interaction (brief):

Tickettool.xyz has 50 tickets limits for free users. I usually don't get more than 50 tickets on Ubereats b4u. I usually get 15-20 a day. But 1 day for some reason I got more than 50 tickets and tickets started to open outside the designed category and because of that the perms got messed up and everyone could see them. This happened at the end of the night, usually UE is opened till 12 midnight EST time. Obviously I was sleeping and when I woke up I moved the tickets immediately.

This claim is just ridiculous .I never leaked anyone's info. I want this idiot banned from this site. This is the funniest joke i have ever seen.

XxRexxX
XxRexxX
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Two years registered

His claim is even funnier. He said to me I closed his ticket after he wanted to have a conversation with me? what? all i remember i woke up and saw there was so many tickets that the perms were fucked up. Immediately fixed it and then logged the tickets and deleted them. I didn't see "any idiot retard" wanting to talk to me. He could have dmed me? Plus HOW IS THIS SAME AS ME LEAKING MY CUSTOMERS INFO??

XxRexxX
XxRexxX
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Deal with caution
Two years registered

@Preaux
fix this. This retard is ruining my reputation and making idiotic claims like i leaked my customers shit as if i was actively doing it. like tf. this forum is full of idiotic crybabies

Preaux
Preaux
    Rep
    The Professional

[STAFF]
Threads: 96
Credits: 8

Seven years registered

@Preaux
fix this. This retard is ruining my reputation and making idiotic claims like i leaked my customers shit as if i was actively doing it. like tf. this forum is full of idiotic crybabies

Let me make something clear about our marketplace; if someone makes a purchase from you and has a negative experience they're more than welcome to voice that opinion in the form of a review on your thread. Since he was a customer I'd say personal info getting leaked on the server will be taken as negative. The -rep will be removed since it wasn't a negative personal interaction which is the basis of a valid -rep but the post on your thread will remain.

Posted Image

mirowashere

Rules, Guidelines & Policies

General Rules -Shoutbox Rules -Marketplace Rules -ToS

Helpful Links

Awards- Usergroups- Statistics- FAQ- Banlist- DMCA