ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Looking to get hired [w/ background experience]

• Please log in to reply
Looking to get hired [w/ background experience]

AquaPleb
AquaPleb
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 289
Credits: 15

Four years registered

Hello Nulled community,
I am writing this thread because after almost a year of inactivity to focus on my mental health, I am back and I am willing to work again, part-time or full-time depending on your needs.

My online work background (in chronological order):
- Google Mini codes: Before the pandemic there was a Spotify/Google partnership going on in the US and by cracking Spotify accounts you could grab codes for a free Google Mini device with free shipping. I partnered up with a guy who cracked the accounts for me and I started selling the codes to bulk buyers in the US. I was solo managing the sales and the business, I started automating the codes checking process by building a codes checker and I also made a tool that helped customers place orders with their codes on the Google shopping page.
Money made: 24.000$ in 4 months

- Tesco Hotels.com vouchers: I was in charge of brute-forcing Tesco vouchers in order to get a discount on Hotels.com while making a reservation. I was not the owner of the business as I joined an already existing group of people who were doing this kind of thing, I also helped with sales and the Discord server was full of happy customers who were enjoying their almost-free stays at the most expensive hotels in the world.
Money made: 2.000$ in 1 month

- Pepcoin investment program: Pepcoin is a website that allows you to earn money by scanning drinks and snacks' barcodes. Since I wasn't based in the US, I couldn't do this in bulk for myself, so I decided to open an investment program where people could pay me a fixed fee every month and get 200-300% of their investment back in 30 days. I was the only one managing the business, I coded a tool to automate the process of scanning the codes/adding the money to every customer's accounts and I had a Discord server with more than 1000 satisfied customers.

Money made: 22.000$ in 3 months

- Logitech SEing: I got introduced to Logitech SEing by a Nulled member who was kind enough to share his knowledge with me and we worked togheter for a few months. I was in charge of spamming SEs (specifically of G923 wheel devices and G915 keyboards) for him and he was in charge of selling the items.
Money made: 2500$ in 2 months

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

My knowledge fields:

- Programming: I can code in many languages (Java, Python, C++ mainly). I also know how to make websites (mainly landing pages by using Javascript, HTML, CSS and a bit of PHP) and databases.
- SEing: I have worked for some time as an SEer (Fitbit and Logitech mainly) and I'm always willing to learn new things about this world.
- Refunding: When refunding was easier, I used to refund items from the biggest stores (Hollister, Zalando, etc.) for my personal benefit. I am not updated on the newest methods but it's still a field that is very fascinating to me.

Personal traits:

- Friendly: I know how to talk and work with others as I like to be interacting with people and create a non-toxic environment where everyone is happy.

- Obsessive: In real life this is not something that I'm happy with, but in work environments my obsession helps me stay focused. All the projects I managed to pull off were the result of the insane amount of work I put in everything I start doing and there have been times where I literally wouldn't leave my desk until I achieved the result I wanted.

- Hard worker: If you give me a task or if I put something in mind that I want to do, once I start there is literally nothing that will stop me from pursuing my goal.
- Loyal: One thing that I noticed when I started doing these kind of stuff online is that not everybody is trustable and reliable and I always hated that. With the people who awarded me with their trust and respect, I've always given my best to help them and I've never turned my back on them for personal gains.
- Honest: When I was managing projects that were making me thousands of dollars every month, I've had multiple chances of taking people's money and run away with it but I never did. When there was something bad in the services that I was running, I always provided help and even refunds because I didn't want people to pay me if I wasn't being able to provide what I told them I would. If I was getting offered thousands of dollars to do something but I knew that I couldn't do it, I would always refuse and tell them to pay something else for the job. Reputation and integrity for me are way more important than money.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If what you read above is something you like, please don't hesitate to contact me on Discord (True#3636) or Telegram (@AquaPleb). Remember, I'm not doing this for the money so I won't take slave jobs or jobs that I'm not interested in (e-whoring, scamming kids with NFTs, etc.).
If you got a serious offer and you want to share your knowledge with me and make me part of your team, I'd be happy to help.

MY OLD DISCORD GOT BANNED. 

MY NEW ONE IS: true1003

sign2.gif

AquaPleb
AquaPleb
    Rep
    Veteran

Four years registered

Daily bump.

sign2.gif

TRID3NT
TRID3NT
    Rep
    - R 3 F U N D 3 R -

Threads: 202
Credits: 0

Four years registered

B-U-M-P

Good luck!

GgVLYLK.gif

AquaPleb
AquaPleb
    Rep
    Veteran

Four years registered

Daily bump.

sign2.gif

AquaPleb
AquaPleb
    Rep
    Veteran

Four years registered

Daily bump.

sign2.gif

AquaPleb
AquaPleb
    Rep
    Veteran

Four years registered

Daily bump.

sign2.gif

Notoriousaty
Notoriousaty
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 5

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Six years registered

Messaged you mate.

PARADIES
PARADIES
    Rep
    nulled.exchange

Threads: 179

Three years registered

Hello Nulled community,
I am writing this thread because after almost a year of inactivity to focus on my mental health, I am back and I am willing to work again, part-time or full-time depending on your needs.

My online work background (in chronological order):
- Google Mini codes: Before the pandemic there was a Spotify/Google partnership going on in the US and by cracking Spotify accounts you could grab codes for a free Google Mini device with free shipping. I partnered up with a guy who cracked the accounts for me and I started selling the codes to bulk buyers in the US. I was solo managing the sales and the business, I started automating the codes checking process by building a codes checker and I also made a tool that helped customers place orders with their codes on the Google shopping page.
Money made: 24.000$ in 4 months

- Tesco Hotels.com vouchers: I was in charge of brute-forcing Tesco vouchers in order to get a discount on Hotels.com while making a reservation. I was not the owner of the business as I joined an already existing group of people who were doing this kind of thing, I also helped with sales and the Discord server was full of happy customers who were enjoying their almost-free stays at the most expensive hotels in the world.
Money made: 2.000$ in 1 month

- Pepcoin investment program: Pepcoin is a website that allows you to earn money by scanning drinks and snacks' barcodes. Since I wasn't based in the US, I couldn't do this in bulk for myself, so I decided to open an investment program where people could pay me a fixed fee every month and get 200-300% of their investment back in 30 days. I was the only one managing the business, I coded a tool to automate the process of scanning the codes/adding the money to every customer's accounts and I had a Discord server with more than 1000 satisfied customers.

Money made: 22.000$ in 3 months

- Logitech SEing: I got introduced to Logitech SEing by a Nulled member who was kind enough to share his knowledge with me and we worked togheter for a few months. I was in charge of spamming SEs (specifically of G923 wheel devices and G915 keyboards) for him and he was in charge of selling the items.
Money made: 2500$ in 2 months

My knowledge fields:

- Programming: I can code in many languages (Java, Python, C++ mainly). I also know how to make websites (mainly landing pages by using Javascript, HTML, CSS and a bit of PHP) and databases.
- SEing: I have worked for some time as an SEer (Fitbit and Logitech mainly) and I'm always willing to learn new things about this world.
- Refunding: When refunding was easier, I used to refund items from the biggest stores (Hollister, Zalando, etc.) for my personal benefit. I am not updated on the newest methods but it's still a field that is very fascinating to me.

Personal traits:

- Friendly: I know how to talk and work with others as I like to be interacting with people and create a non-toxic environment where everyone is happy.

- Obsessive: In real life this is not something that I'm happy with, but in work environments my obsession helps me stay focused. All the projects I managed to pull off were the result of the insane amount of work I put in everything I start doing and there have been times where I literally wouldn't leave my desk until I achieved the result I wanted.

- Hard worker: If you give me a task or if I put something in mind that I want to do, once I start there is literally nothing that will stop me from pursuing my goal.
- Loyal: One thing that I noticed when I started doing these kind of stuff online is that not everybody is trustable and reliable and I always hated that. With the people who awarded me with their trust and respect, I've always given my best to help them and I've never turned my back on them for personal gains.
- Honest: When I was managing projects that were making me thousands of dollars every month, I've had multiple chances of taking people's money and run away with it but I never did. When there was something bad in the services that I was running, I always provided help and even refunds because I didn't want people to pay me if I wasn't being able to provide what I told them I would. If I was getting offered thousands of dollars to do something but I knew that I couldn't do it, I would always refuse and tell them to pay something else for the job. Reputation and integrity for me are way more important than money.

If what you read above is something you like, please don't hesitate to contact me on Discord (True#3636) or Telegram (@AquaPleb). Remember, I'm not doing this for the money so I won't take slave jobs or jobs that I'm not interested in (e-whoring, scamming kids with NFTs, etc.).
If you got a serious offer and you want to share your knowledge with me and make me part of your team, I'd be happy to help.

Hi there, i'm offering this job to you.
https://www.nulled.t...u-huge-incomes/
If you are interested, there you can find more details and also my contacts.
Regards.

Ja8T14j.gif

AquaPleb
AquaPleb
    Rep
    Veteran

Four years registered

Daily bump.