ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[AUTH] CheckEm | Disney+, Spotify, Netflix, Brain.FM, Duolingo | High CPM Full Capture AIO | Proxy Scraper Included

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[AUTH] CheckEm | Disney+, Spotify, Netflix, Brain.FM, Duolingo | High CPM Full Capture AIO | Proxy Scraper Included

M3GZ
M3GZ
    Rep
    Your Friendly Coder

Threads: 244
Credits: 34

Three years registered

CheckEm - Fast AIO Checker

P9PumBn.png

Swift and Aesthetic Multi-Checker for

Brain.FM, Duolingo, Spotify, Disney+ and Netflix!

Ij3TXq8.png

Preview -

Spoiler

Description -
This is an AIO checker I've made as my submission for the coding event. It currently has support for five popular sites with more that might be added in future updates. As per the event requirements, it is unfortunately only limited to Nova members, you might consider upgrading if you wanna test out this program and all the other HQ releases by members :) This is my first publicly posted checker, so I'm open to feedback and criticism. This also took me quite some work to make, appreciate all of your support :widepepo:
Do check out the money glitch, it's quite experimental. (Right-click on it if you're not sure what to do)
PS I want to extend my thanks to @SpartanHoplite of InfiniteProxies, his proxies were of good help while I was developing the checker

Features -
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Attractive and user-friendly GUI
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Very stringently quality assurance tested
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Checkers for five services (capture format in spoilers) -

• Duolingo
    Spoiler
  • Brain.FM
    Spoiler
  • Disney+
    Spoiler
  • Spotify
    Spoiler
  • Netflix
    Spoiler

rMd1GEL.png&w=16 High CPM
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Optional support for loading
HTTP/HTTPS proxies
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Options to set concurrently working threads, and timeout
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Detailed captures for hits, along with logging free and non-working accounts and errors while checking
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Ability to
export hits to a text file or copy them to the clipboard
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Free
proxy scraper from multiple sites (Limited version of https://www.nulled.to/topic/1391739-releaseaqua-pr0x4all-fast-proxy-scraper-and-checker/)
rMd1GEL.png&w=16 Included infinite money glitch (experimental)

Requirements -
Upgraded account (NOVA+) and 250+ likes
Windows OS (supports *nix based systems using WINE)

Download -

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Virustotal -
https://www.virustot...988fe?nocache=1

v.1.06 - https://www.virustot...4d7e5?nocache=1
The 1 false positive is due to the executable packaging, the code has been checked by staff to be clean

Usage -

• Click on any of the service images in the first window to open the checker for that service. They can be switched to and from using the tabs above.
  • Combos need to be in the format email:pass and proxies need to be in the format host:port (or username:password@host:port for authentication). Make sure to select the 'Use Proxy' checkbox and to select the correct protocol!
  • IMPORTANT - There shouldn't be any blank line in between the files, except for at the end. Blank line has been considered as the EOF for the checkers.
  • Threads / Bots = No. of concurrent workers, and the timeout is in seconds
  • It's not advisable to use checkers for multiple services simultaneously, as too many threads and processes might be generated leading to a crash
  • Generating free proxies is similar to what I've mentioned in https://www.nulled.t...er-and-checker/
  • IMPORTANT - For the Spotify and Netflix checkers, if your combo is large in size you should consider splitting them into smaller files. For these particular checkers the combo is loaded into memory before starting, and might silently fail if it detects insufficient memory. Thanks to @Cryptic for testing this and bringing it to attention.
  • IMPORTANT - For using the Spotify and Netflix checkers, you must put portable binaries for chromium in the same directory as the executable. You can get them from https://portapps.io/app/ungoogled-chromium-portable/ or https://chromium.woolyss.com/. Make sure the folder is named 'chromium' (without quotes) and that it contains the folder 'app' along with additional files. Also make sure that chrome.exe and chromedriver.exe exist within the app folder
  • If by any chance you see chromedriver processes still lingering in the background (which shouldn't be since they're made to be closed after checking), press Windows key + R to open the run dialog and run the commands Taskkill /IM chromedriver.exe /f and Taskkill /IM chrome.exe /f
  • If you'll be posting accounts checked with this checker I request you to not remove the suffix, you can add your own branding along with that :pepolove:

Proxy requirements -
Brainfm - No
DisneyPlus - Yes (US)
Spotify - Using would be preferable
Netflix - Yes
Duolingo - Using would be preferable
It's highly recommended to use rotating proxies

ChangeLog -

v.1.06 - Added back like requirement

v.1.05 - Removed like restriction, and fixed potential timeout error while checking

v.1.03 - Fixed potential file errors while loading combos and proxies

v.1.02 - Removed debugging code and added webdriver fixes
v.1.01 - Fixed some spotify module bugs
v.1.00 - Initial Release

Post Installation -
Dm me or tag me in the thread if you face any problems, bugs or if you need to suggest more features. This took me a lot of work to make, appreciate the support. Enjoy! :comfy:

Will be offline for a while, reach out on discord: _megz#1304

My Releases For Nulled | Out of Context Screenshots | Sig Space For Sale

873RjHi.gif

LTC - M8Yw6L1FPDcYhwjL4w9TTb2PwTX221dwB7   BTC - 3DNg251mYN7a4x9wxzsccHBDaVNsRUTvTr   ETH - 0x0711fCE2b1c52d95e459B1073B80Aa0285C42c6b

Best people (alphabetical)|Anna Brian Cat CEO cocaine Croconut Dad DratLoodi Eminem exiis Hades Ituriel LoidForger M3GZ Metamine NegMePls Neo Nikko Nivea Nuck petrov Preaux Regorce Sacred Sakura SpartanHoplite Stranded Swiss TRID3NT

Metamine
Metamine
Threads: 544
Credits: 10

Six years registered

:jocker:

L55HRJ.gif

Neo
Neo
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 72
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Noice :pog:

I'm not responsible of any off-site deals without confirming via Nulled PM.

9Oq6tka.gif

The Gang forever <3

Alexej27 AnXiezY Dad Dragony Eminem G1venchy Hades HQEnjuu Ituriel JaackSparrow Ju1ceWRLD loongday M3GZ NegMePls nespou Dua nivea pdr Rusty Swiss T3NS1ON Waterfall

Designer
Designer
    Rep
    Nulled Designer

Threads: 46

Two years registered

Nova?

what about me?

:joduscry:

former designer

Designer
Designer
    Rep
    Nulled Designer

Two years registered

it's a requirement for the event unfortunately :gamba:

all my other releases have been and would be aqua+

:pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi: :pepi:

former designer

Kilaseqa1456
Kilaseqa1456
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Two years registered

thx

Designer
Designer
    Rep
    Nulled Designer

Two years registered

thx

:ph34r:

former designer

Nuck
Nuck
    Rep
    Advanced Retard

Threads: 73

Two years registered

100+ likes needed F

:sadnigga:

anyways from the preview it seems good lol

biggie682
biggie682
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5

Four years registered

i hope one day i can upgrade to nova  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

giphy.gif

trevasaurus
trevasaurus
    Rep
    I AM. MOTHER FUCKER.

Threads: 114

Two years registered
Good shit man! instead of having 5 different tabs with 5x the controls, just make a combo box and check what profile is selected.

Good post, can’t use but +like