ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

My SE Experience

• Please log in to reply
My SE Experience

LimitlessGlass
LimitlessGlass
    Rep

Threads: 7
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Starting this to share my experience refunding. 

First things first amazon is the easiest I have ever done. I double dipped an item worth about $300 first and then did a FTID on an item worth $1200. The $1200 item was obviously more complicated and took about a month. The second easiest place I have done is Nike, I double dipped a pair of shoes worth around $200. I've also done nike refunds for my friends multiple times. Urban Outfitters was also very easy, I did a partial refund and got about $400 worth of clothes for free. Pristine Auction is a place I don't see talked about on here. I got some basketball cards and the reps were tough, they only gave me store credit. I wouldn't recommended doing them just because everything on there is so overpriced and it is hard to turn a good profit for the time it takes. Flight Club is one I recommend because although it takes longer shoes sell for the same price deadstock everywhere. There is a $500 limit and they "investigated" when I did a empty package. The investigation took about a week and they gave me store credit. I have had two failed refunds they were because I tried too high value of items, they were both 1k+ items and they were from walmart and target. Fuck target the reps are useless. I just went to walmart and returned the items so I didn't lose any money but target I'm down about $300. I'm confident I could complete a smaller one ($200-$500) from walmart. I have a pending EB from bestbuy. If any of you want to share tips and experiences with stores PM me.

adfassa
adfassa
    Rep
    Replica knowitall

Threads: 6

Five years registered

flight club and stadium goods are both overpriced when it comes to the shit they sell, id recommend something like goat, klekt etc instead

LimitlessGlass
LimitlessGlass
    Rep

Four years registered

flight club and stadium goods are both overpriced when it comes to the shit they sell, id recommend something like goat, klekt etc instead

Im pretty sure flight club went through goat. I'll look into klekt I haven't heard of that before.

Hollowman678
Hollowman678
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 13
Two years registered
I've only done Amazon so far but it was pretty simple. Did DNA twice and it was easy. I've been wondering about best buy so let us know how that goes for you . Good luck!

Tijs85
Tijs85
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
Two years registered

for amazon ftid did you send an exact address or did you change your address?
Which amazon was it?

LimitlessGlass
LimitlessGlass
    Rep

Four years registered

I've only done Amazon so far but it was pretty simple. Did DNA twice and it was easy. I've been wondering about best buy so let us know how that goes for you . Good luck!

I just did the best buy one. the order was about $450 and I wouldn't recommend going over $500. I did EB and it was one of the easiest refunds ive done.

LimitlessGlass
LimitlessGlass
    Rep

Four years registered

for amazon ftid did you send an exact address or did you change your address?
Which amazon was it?

I changed my address and the delivery address. I changed the delivery address to a business near the amazon warehouse. US amazon

Hollowman678
Hollowman678
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 13
Two years registered

I just did the best buy one. the order was about $450 and I wouldn't recommend going over $500. I did EB and it was one of the easiest refunds ive done.

Good to know! Thanks for letting me know!

Tijs85
Tijs85
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
Two years registered

I changed my address and the delivery address. I changed the delivery address to a business near the amazon warehouse. US amazon

Are you in the US?  For the procedure with amazon why it took so long did you have to provide proof of delivery?

LimitlessGlass
LimitlessGlass
    Rep

Four years registered

Are you in the US?  For the procedure with amazon why it took so long did you have to provide proof of delivery?

the tracking number was my proof of delivery. I'm not sure why it took so long but it did. After like a week of it being delivered I contacted support and asked about the refund, they said they have received it but it would take a couple days to process the refund. that was like another week and then another week till it actually hit my account.