ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

HYDRABOXING™ | #1 BOXING SERVICE WORLDWIDE | 16+ COUNTRIES | CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET | FAST SHIPPING & MUCH MORE

• Please log in to reply
HYDRABOXING™ | #1 BOXING SERVICE WORLDWIDE | 16+ COUNTRIES | CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET | FAST SHIPPING & MUCH MORE

DerPsychologe
DerPsychologe
    Rep
    Never stop learning.

Threads: 14
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Just deposited money and made my first order. Looking forward to become a regular customer if it works out fine.

Update: used this service for 4 refunds so far, every single one was a success. Can recommend this highly!

Kind regards,

Dave

Nade223
Nade223
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 8

Two years registered

Unfortunately I'm not having as much luck as the others who placed orders. Tomorrow will be a week since I placed my order, and nothing has been boxed, scanned, or shipped.

They did say they were running behind and would ship in the next day, which clearly did not happen either.

I would definitely stay away if you have any time sensitive SE's (I know Dell gives you a certain amount of days to send), and check their telegram for delays before placing your order with them.

zataar
zataar
    Rep
    o

Threads: 7

Two years registered

Fast, easy, and efficient service. I know of many who use Hydraboxing.   Hydraboxing also provides support for their services, which many other boxing services do not.   (They won't help you with refunding questions, but any questions regarding their boxing service- they will answer!)

I would recommend their services.  Prices are good, and the web panel is super convenient.

pantsred
pantsred
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
One year registered

gYujcvT.gif
VFau2PB.gif
MwpdnuU.gif
pn3JXPp.gif
LLEFKUl.gif
RlvH76u.gif
OxMwVMT.gif
P77ab3U.gif
BK6tucT.gif
3hVppxl.gif

TELEGRAM: t.me/ftidclub

T.O.S:

Spoiler

Mathematician7
Mathematician7
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

do tickets ever get created on the site? was wondering what do youve available for when amazon would do pick up only , no label provided after asking a lot for it

Hackmenow
Hackmenow
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

Deposited and waiting on completion of order.  Will post here on how it goes, website and ui is very smooth so far, hoping the same for the service!

booboo5632
booboo5632
    Rep

Threads: 2
Three years registered

hi i sent you messages on telegram, amazon has not given me drop off label, but did give me tracking for 2 items in 1 order, they gave me 2 trackings by the way, so do i need to submit both trackings in 1 order? also they said their ups guy will come for pick up, so i choose "ups pickup lost in transit serrvice" or i choose just lost in transit service? Can you pls clear my doubts so i can place my orders.

Hackmenow
Hackmenow
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Five years registered

My order got cancelled with no explanation after a few days, is it possible to withdraw my funds from this website? lol

GUCCI
GUCCI
    Rep
    E N G I N E E R

Threads: 34

Six years registered

Torii
Torii
    Rep
    Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason.

Threads: 8

One year registered

Big Vouch for this Service!

High Quality, fast and definitely recommended.