ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

MASS EMAILING SERVICE | [INBOX] [SPOOF] [NO LIMIT] [NO SPAM] [SPIN-TEXT] [LIFETIME]

• Please log in to reply
MASS EMAILING SERVICE | [INBOX] [SPOOF] [NO LIMIT] [NO SPAM] [SPIN-TEXT] [LIFETIME]

xLefty
xLefty
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Two years registered
Hi I am online and ready to answer any comments and questions. Now replying to telegram users http://t.me/LeftyMail

EAfire22
EAfire22
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
One year registered

I don't think it would be a crime to give me the SMTP list so I can check them separately, I wouldn't sell it or anything, it would just be so that in this final stretch of my license I could finally, after asking, have the SMTP list in .txt, you wouldn't lose it. nothing with that

they are smtp which are technically temporary so no you wouldn't have any losses with that

Because as I've always said, there's no point in releasing useless updates if what your customers want most is an update to be able to filter dead SMTP on their own, that would be the biggest update you could release

xLefty
xLefty
    Rep
    Veteran

Two years registered

Hi I am online and ready to answer any comments and questions. Now replying to telegram users :) t.me/LeftyMail

EAfire22
EAfire22
    Rep
    Advanced Member

One year registered

Hi I am online and ready to answer any comments and questions. Now replying to telegram users :) t.me/LeftyMail

I thought that even if I bought the gold version, after 1 year I would have the right to keep Mailer even without the SMTP, I paid 150$

EAfire22
EAfire22
    Rep
    Advanced Member

One year registered
I thought that even if I bought the gold version, after 1 year I would have the right to keep Mailer even without the SMTP, I paid 150$

xLefty
xLefty
    Rep
    Veteran

Two years registered

Okay. Hit me up I can organize a version for you for courtesy. Thanks bro

Edit:

Just working on a update, sorry for the late replies. Hit me up now on telegram for more information :)
Excited to bring this update to you all <3

TrilAz
TrilAz
    Rep
    Lurker

Okay. Hit me up I can organize a version for you for courtesy. Thanks bro

Edit:

Just working on a update, sorry for the late replies. Hit me up now on telegram for more information :)
Excited to bring this update to you all <3

Check your TG I'm interested in this product

xLefty
xLefty
    Rep
    Veteran

Two years registered

xLefty
xLefty
    Rep
    Veteran

Two years registered

xLefty
xLefty
    Rep
    Veteran

Two years registered