ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

DO NOT USE RDP.SH

• Please log in to reply
DO NOT USE RDP.SH

VVS
VVS
    Rep
Threads: 78
Credits: 12

Four years registered

wtf?!

2m8iB1p.png

gangceo
gangceo
    Rep
    love is a myth

Threads: 531
Credits: 0

Four years registered

just noticed that its monday too, the day that sellix pays out, that rdp.sh are cashing the cryptos from the rdps

LMFAO THERES NO FUCKING WAY

CornQLF
CornQLF
    Rep
    Instagram Punisher

Threads: 188

Five years registered

I was in vocal with Lixy on Discord and I aproove that this is nofake, he just got scammed his exodus 

IKl99eq.png

Mudane
Mudane
    Rep
    :cooldoge:

Threads: 1389

Four years registered

I'm not defending them or anything, but I'm curious, why would they do this? seems weird to risk or ruin their reputation over $30 or so

anyone else had this happen to them?

Lixy
Lixy
    Rep
    Pet the Shinx

Threads: 185

Four years registered

I'm not defending them or anything, but I'm curious, why would they do this? seems weird to risk or ruin their reputation over $30 or so

anyone else had this happen to them?

they dont even care anymore of their reputation, and i heard that its happening to other people

petx.gif

Pet the shinx

Discord : lixyllc

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

yea they are literally cashing them, once had someone on my alt dc on an rdp.sh rdp asking for my ETH addy for a bigger amount. I got the message while I was asleep. When I entered the rdp next day there was an addy pasted. Their site is the biggest shit show and I'm quite sad how Lucas defends them even though several people (including trustworthy ones) are complaining about the same shit. I suggest removing all of their threads/ads.

I don't defend them, It's simply impossible to prove it was them who accessed the server, it could be fabricated, it could be a tool that was infected and the user opened on their server... 

The 3 scam reports that were created over this situation, have been created with months in-between (several months between each report) and this leads me to believe, as I cannot prove it was their action, that it is an isolated situation and it happened to people that were careless with the things they did on their servers.

The evidence that can be shown regarding this is minimal.

I agree with your statement that it's shady that several people had the same problem, and the response from rdp.sh regarding this has always been the same since the first report arose. It is the users responsibility to secure the server (by changing the password) but there is no way to know if the password is visible to rdp.sh staff members, or if they were exploited somehow. But in any case it is not possible to determine their responsibility in this sort of situation because the only evidence that can be provided, is that the funds were taken from the wallet (which should not be opened on any RDP's either way, regardless of who owns it)

A solution, although not ideal, would be to stop using wallets or accounts (saving passwords, for instance) on servers, regardless of their source. Wallets are personal things and RDP's can be hacked, infected, bruteforced. 

We will discuss with staff and determine if the recent situations warrant a closure of the service, as I do agree that the number of recent situations would justify it. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Lixy
Lixy
    Rep
    Pet the Shinx

Four years registered

I don't defend them, It's simply impossible to prove it was them who accessed the server, it could be fabricated, it could be a tool that was infected and the user opened on their server... 
The 3 scam reports that were created over this situation, have been created with months in-between (several months between each report) and this leads me to believe, as I cannot prove it was their action, that it is an isolated situation and it happened to people that were careless with the things they did on their servers.

The evidence that can be shown regarding this is minimal.

I agree with your statement that it's shady that several people had the same problem, and the response from rdp.sh regarding this has always been the same since the first report arose. It is the users responsibility to secure the server (by changing the password) but there is no way to know if the password is visible to rdp.sh staff members, or if they were exploited somehow. But in any case it is not possible to determine their responsibility in this sort of situation because the only evidence that can be provided, is that the funds were taken from the wallet (which should not be opened on any RDP's either way, regardless of who owns it)

A solution, although not ideal, would be to stop using wallets or accounts (saving passwords, for instance) on servers, regardless of their source. Wallets are personal things and RDP's can be hacked, infected, bruteforced. 

We will discuss with staff and determine if the recent situations warrant a closure of the service, as I do agree that the number of recent situations would justify it.

I agree about not putting wallets on RDP, but I heard many time that this already happened, and it was like a trash wallet for 2-3 sales on sellix, that why I installed it.

Btw I know what I installed on my RDP, chrome, discord, exodus, and Firefox. The others software on the RDP was made by me. It’s impossible that it got infected, and if it was the case, it should be on my PC too About brute forcing, it’s impossible. The password looks like this : >fQ[vX3{y$m4v'7

Nobody would ever bruteforce something like this, on a random RDP ip.

My main theory is that someone from RDP.SH is doing this, and I’m not the only one complaining. I saw it with my eyes in a VC with a friend

Edited by Lixy, 09 September 2023 - 05:31 PM.

petx.gif

Pet the shinx

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

I agree about not putting wallets on RDP, but I heard many time that this already happened, and it was like a trash wallet for 2-3 sales on sellix, that why I installed it.

Btw I know what I installed on my RDP, chrome, discord, exodus, and Firefox. The others software on the RDP was made by me. It’s impossible that it got infected, and if it was the case, it should be on my PC too, where I have a 20k exodus Wallet that doesn’t have any problems for months. About brute forcing, it’s impossible. The password looks like this : >fQ[vX3{y$m4v'7

Nobody would ever bruteforce something like this, on a random RDP ip.

My main theory is that someone from RDP.SH is doing this, and I’m not the only one complaining. I saw it with my eyes in a VC with a friend

Would you mind sending me a full log of the session log in IP's? 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

Lixy
Lixy
    Rep
    Pet the Shinx

Four years registered

Would you mind sending me a full log of the session log in IP's?

The only log I have is from the thread, you can see the ip in the first post, when I tried to see again the logs it got CLEARED

petx.gif

Pet the shinx

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

The only log I have is from the thread, you can see the ip in the first post, when I tried to see again the logs it got CLEARED

can you show me a picture of what it looks like now?

QNnNXEB.gif