ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Need some advice and help

• Please log in to reply
Need some advice and help

Rat
Rat
    Rep
    Coder / Cfg Maker

Threads: 167
Credits: 0

Four years registered
Me and my girlfriend of 2 years just broke up, it wasn’t either of our faults and it was mutual but I can’t get out of this hole that I’m stuck in. I don’t want to go hangout with my friends or my family and I’m not eating which is making me physically sick as well. If anyone can relate I just wanna know how you coped and eventually moved on, I can’t get it off my mind and I know it will take time but I don’t know where to find motivation. This april I’m going to lineman school which is what I’m trying to look forward too and I was introduced to the trade from her family which I’m very grateful for but its hard to stay motivated. Thanks guys hope everyone is doing well.

Zolja
Zolja
    Rep
    Ultimate PSN Store

Threads: 480

Four years registered

just time ... you let time go and heal everything slowly. if you do not enjoy spending time with friends, find something that will distract you while you work alone and in that way time will pass faster. The more time you spend doing nothing, the slower the time will be and it will be harder for you

Buying ALL crypto for paypal at good rates

Ze8fmao.png?2

iLgE6U0.gif

Sarah
Sarah
    Rep
    fallen queen

Threads: 1151

Six years registered

Almost exactly one year ago the same thing happened to me. The first step is to try to find out if a friendship with your ex is good or bad for you. If you feel like it'll be good, try to stay friends with her. (wait a few weeks / months before you contact her again)

It's not easy to give advice on coping because everyone is different. What worked for me was making friends, lots of them. Mostly from gaming, but also from communities like discord. I think the most important part is to have someone to talk to.

Thanks for all the memories.

grurwWM.png

GLtUkTz.gif

Fuyi
Fuyi
    Rep
    couldn't care less

Threads: 2

Two years registered

https://www.youtube....h?v=QgdPV0FlKoA

zmiy7b2.gif

Rat
Rat
    Rep
    Coder / Cfg Maker

Threads: 167

Four years registered

@Zolja @Sarah  

Thank you guys so much. It's gonna be rough for at least a month or two but I will try my hardest to stay strong here

ClaireLovely
ClaireLovely
    Rep
    She / Her / Slut / Bitch

Threads: 153

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Four years registered

I think focusing on the new career is the important thing for now. You will always be able to meet new women later. 

I also find the idea of monogamy in society to make things difficult, because breakups can become more traumautizing events since there's an expectation that all the devotion has to be towards one person and we can't be as whole without it. I look more towards the idea that we can have a fulfilling life whether if we are single, in a relationship with someone, or with multiple people.

BETFAIR
BETFAIR
    Rep
    BETFAIR

Threads: 110
Credits: 6

Four years registered
Do gambling....and am sure u wont die with gun anymore but will die with knife :)
Just kidding ......Do travel bro ....travelling heals everything

Amanda Lane

Sinfulls
Sinfulls
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 7
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Two years registered

I'm sorry this had happened, break ups are never fucking easy. I was in a relationship of 5 years not too long ago that ended, I found that there are stages of cope, healing and eventually moving on. You will have moments where you are emotionally defeated which leads you into not wanting to do many things, in your case eating and being social with your friends, you have to take time being alone and building back up your self esteem, building up a wall that will suppress these feelings that are draining you. I would suggest stepping outside of your comfort zone from time to time, do things you might not have done before or have ever considered, take up a new hobby, distract yourself in video games or music. One morning you will wake up and realize that there is much more to life than sitting around being defeated by this women, there is your forever mate out there somewhere patiently waiting for you and you will stumble across her with time, time heals all wounds, keep your head up king everything will be okay and things DO get better. 

352d5f69b7b200d6723304dbffcb39c7f81660c9

OfficerDDoS
OfficerDDoS
    Rep
    Sheriff

Threads: 126

Five years registered

Time.. believe me ive posted similar shit a year ago ;)

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm

officer_ddos_v2.png

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm