ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Unfair Rep Removal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Unfair Rep Removal

LeoLavv
LeoLavv
    Rep
    LeoLavv#1587

Threads: 339
Credits: 0

Two years registered

Picture of the rep you are reporting: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Profile of the person you're reporting: https://www.nulled.to/user/4678584-dpd
Explanation of your interaction (brief):

1daed7d7cb5ae5dd01014c1836addcfa.png

47fcd209e90739acbd5baf6aafab19f4.png

I post many leaks and guides, one of my post is a Dark Web Links list which you can find here: https://www.nulled.t...-web-links-2021

Apparently one of the dozens link in there happen to be a scam site (I guess it started as a legit site), and I got neged by this guy without commenting or contacting me first.

Of course I'd be happy to edit the thread or even delete if necessary, the only reason I didn't do it yet is you can see it and see that the absolute most of the links are legit and useful (thread is locked btw).

To be honest, this guy is having too much fun neging me, I accepted to edit the post as asked but he just stop responding.

:widepepo: LeoLavv#1587 / @LeoLavv  :widepepo:

PARADIES
PARADIES
    Rep
    nulled.exchange

Threads: 181

Three years registered

Again? why people has something against you :kek:

damn.. wait again for mod decision :ok:

Ja8T14j.gif

LeoLavv
LeoLavv
    Rep
    LeoLavv#1587

Two years registered

Again? why people has something against you :kek:

damn.. wait again for mod decision :ok:

Are you close for the "Support" award? <3

LeoLavv
LeoLavv
    Rep
    LeoLavv#1587

Two years registered

Bruh...
as @moneyhouse said, wait for mod decision

No, I don't wanna wait.

Thanks for the helpful reply.

DPD
DPD
    Rep

Threads: 5

Three years registered
I do not think it’s unfair, your posting links to scammers that steal peoples money ect, You are responsible for reposting the links on nulled.

You say apparently when I provided you proof that users on another forum got burnt by that site ... You say because of one link? It’s because of the whole thread that was not HQ like you claim.

As the other members say we will wait for the mods decision but scamming shouldn’t just be pushed under the carpet hence the rep

LeoLavv
LeoLavv
    Rep
    LeoLavv#1587

Two years registered

I do not think it’s unfair, your posting links to scammers that steal peoples money ect, You are responsible for reposting the links on nulled.

You say apparently when I provided you proof that users on another forum got burnt by that site ... You say because of one link? It’s because of the whole thread that was not HQ like you claim.

As the other members say we will wait for the mods decision but scamming shouldn’t just be pushed under the carpet hence the rep

I'm absolutely not responsible for people falling for scammers,

I didn't recommend to use those vendors, I didn't vouched for them.

Even people who are vouching for a member who will eventually do an exit-scam (which is not the case here) don't hold responsibility for the scammer's actions. 

Nevertheless, I agree these links shouldn't be posted this is why I gladly agree to remove the links/posy but you're just being an asshole at this point.

Very easy for you to judge, you're not contributing shit to the forum and I'm sure as shit you're not +rep every useful leak you see.

DPD
DPD
    Rep

Three years registered

I'm absolutely not responsible for people falling for scammers,
I didn't recommend to use those vendors, I didn't vouched for them.
Even people who are vouching for a member who will eventually do an exit-scam (which is not the case here) don't hold responsibility for the scammer's actions. 

Nevertheless, I agree these links shouldn't be posted this is why I gladly agree to remove the links/posy but you're just being an asshole at this point.
Very easy for you to judge, you're not contributing shit to the forum and I'm sure as shit you're not +rep every useful leak you see.

Not here to play tit for tat leave it to the mods to decide and your right in terms to contributing I’m hardly active but when I am and I see stupid bullshit posted that takes money out of people pockets why allow it?

Anyway this is the last response from me if it stays it stays if it gets removed then the mods think that is the best solution

RoterBaron
RoterBaron
    Rep
    ntobaron.cc

Threads: 179

Six years registered

@DPD if you think an Post is against community rules Report the Thread and moderators will check for you if they have time. 

:bird: Reach out to me via TG: @ntobaron Always double check on NTO before dealing with me. :bird:

68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f4e6d7a 

LeoLavv
LeoLavv
    Rep
    LeoLavv#1587

Two years registered

Not here to play tit for tat leave it to the mods to decide and your right in terms to contributing I’m hardly active but when I am and I see stupid bullshit posted that takes money out of people pockets why allow it?

Anyway this is the last response from me if it stays it stays if it gets removed then the mods think that is the best solution

I'll give you a free lesson.

You can click this 568ddd9f7848c9a141bfdce62ace791f.png , or you can click this 3bbe6bfd59717f121895de6c62b9c282.png and let me know.

You don't have to -rep like I'm getting money out of it or I'm advertising scam sites.

DPD
DPD
    Rep

Three years registered

@DPD if you think an Post is against community rules Report the Thread and moderators will check for you if they have time.

You are correct I should have reported but it was early hours in the morning I went to bed after op replied hence the no response in the pm.. coming back on to a thread being posted.

Thank you for the reply tho in future that will be done

EDIT: it does not go against any rules ... but the reputation was given because it’s dumb not verifying the links before posting to make sure they are valid / working and it won’t harm people