ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[NEW] Barr's Bodybuilding | Reinvent Yourself

• Please log in to reply
[NEW] Barr's Bodybuilding | Reinvent Yourself

Vouches 0

JohnBarr
JohnBarr
    Rep
    https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe

Threads: 14
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

B8YVUUs.jpeg

Welcome to my new service. This service is for ANYONE that wants to REINVENT themselves. 

Do you have goals of getting fit, losing weight, building self-confidence, and/or working on and improving yourself? Maybe you haven't been to the gym, and you'd like to start. All of that is great, I have several programs that have worked for myself and clients, and could work for you.

Due to the electronic nature of today, I have moved most of my programs online to allow my clients to workout on their own time with all the resources at hand. I am bringing those services here. Each program, listed in the banner above, has my current price and the length of the program. Please note, you do not need to be in contact with me for that long, this is just the duration of the program. It is (obviously) recommended that you follow the full program, and minimize "cheating" to see the best results.

Fitness Programs:

Spoiler

Nutritional Plans:

Spoiler

The biggest reason people fail today is due to lack of motivation. While I'm not changing the game in fitness (you could look up all this information if you really wanted to, you don't need me), I make sure my programs are changing up how you're working your muscles so that you don't plateau and continue to build off of your weekly progress. I hope that, when you purchase my program, it creates something fresh for you that you want to complete -- for yourself. The key to success is going to be through your own accountability!

Frequently Asked Questions:

Spoiler

Terms of Service:

Spoiler

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out on the thread or via Discord: JohnBarr#8696

Please note, I have a real life. I'm involved with a lot of things, expect to hear from me within 24 hours!

MKI
MKI
    Rep

Threads: 114

Five years registered

I think you got the wrong forum

242209939974520833.png

JohnBarr
JohnBarr
    Rep

Five years registered

I think you got the wrong forum

"Touch grass" the kids say these days.  :) That's the point. Anyone can use the service. Sorry this isn't going to make you $1,000,000 over night (in fact, you will actually lose money  :o), and have the owner not respond to you next week. If you're looking to build your body/confidence, this is for you. If it's not, that's also very cool man. You don't need to comment on the thread when I'm providing an authentic service.

rainbowtower11
rainbowtower11
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 11

Five years registered

First of it's kind here GLWS

Sindlar
Sindlar
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 53

Six years registered

will the big booty program make me supa thicc like @Shofur ???

uhYMlvi.png

Lucifer
Lucifer
    Rep
    The Lightbringer

Threads: 244

Eight years registered

vouch copy available?

aIMocNc.png

0e71b52a107b2996e1cb1f4469ede6c78ebf38c4

JohnBarr
JohnBarr
    Rep

Five years registered

vouch copy available?

Not really sure what kind of "Vouch copy" you need. A "vouch" won't do me anything here as it's going to come down to you actually working out, following the plan, and reporting results. If you are actually interested in getting into fitness, working out, or whatever your goal may be -- I have the info for you. Or you can go find it online for free and build your own. But I would consider giving away a copy of my chest program I suppose.

Lucifer
Lucifer
    Rep
    The Lightbringer

Threads: 244

Eight years registered

Not really sure what kind of "Vouch copy" you need. A "vouch" won't do me anything here as it's going to come down to you actually working out, following the plan, and reporting results. If you are actually interested in getting into fitness, working out, or whatever your goal may be -- I have the info for you. Or you can go find it online for free and build your own. But I would consider giving away a copy of my chest program I suppose.

i would content with the bodyweight builder actually

and i would complete the whole program to vouch for this ofc

aIMocNc.png

0e71b52a107b2996e1cb1f4469ede6c78ebf38c4

gebar84448
gebar84448
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
One year registered

yhthfn