ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

70lb weight loss

• Please log in to reply
70lb weight loss

stew1e
stew1e
    Rep
    stew1e

Threads: 16
Credits: 0

:kek:  :kek:  :kek:  I'm not fat now lol, if anybody wants to have a chat about weight loss or wants some tips you can reply here or even PM me if you'd like :)

Edited by stew1e, 22 July 2021 - 03:42 AM.

zQeyIJ5.gif

Tsoflow
Tsoflow
    Rep

Threads: 6

Half year registered

How to reduce appetite

stew1e
stew1e
    Rep
    stew1e

How to reduce appetite

Personally I have a high caffiene intake and caffiene is a natural appetite suppresant! So maybe having a coffee in the morning and one throughout the day may help!

With weight loss it's all down to calories in:calories out! Eating 5 small meals a day may keep your hunger under control.

Google maintenance calorie calculator, figure out what yours are and just eat less than that by 200-500! You will see results if you do this, thermodynamics.

zQeyIJ5.gif

Tsoflow
Tsoflow
    Rep

Half year registered

Personally I have a high caffiene intake and caffiene is a natural appetite suppresant! So maybe having a coffee in the morning and one throughout the day may help!

With weight loss it's all down to calories in:calories out! Eating 5 small meals a day may keep your hunger under control.

Google maintenance calorie calculator, figure out what yours are and just eat less than that by 200-500! You will see results if you do this, thermodynamics.

Thx brother <3

stew1e
stew1e
    Rep
    stew1e

Thx brother <3

Good luck on your journey! You got this

zQeyIJ5.gif

Steroids
Steroids
    Rep

Threads: 3

How to reduce appetite

Exactly what Stewie said, high caffeine intake is a great natural appetite suppressant. Black coffee is best.

Try intermittent fasting too - it helps my body adjust to kill the cravings of eating. I've just come off a bulk so I'm used to eating 4,000+ kcals a day. Dipping down to ~2,200 is hard but I drink 3-4 black coffee's during my 16 hours of not eating and it makes it so much easier.

Edited by Steroids, 22 July 2021 - 09:26 AM.

Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up.

Tsoflow
Tsoflow
    Rep

Half year registered

Exactly what Stewie said, high caffeine intake is a great natural appetite suppressant. Black coffee is best.

Try intermittent fasting too - it helps my body adjust to kill the cravings of eating. I've just come off a bulk so I'm used to eating 4,000+ kcals a day. Dipping down to ~2,200 is hard but I drink 3-4 black coffee's during my 16 hours of not eating and it makes it so much easier.

Thank you so much, another question please: BCAA or Creatine?

Steroids
Steroids
    Rep

Threads: 3

They're both similar in molecular structure, they're both amino acid supplements.

BCAA's mainly aid in muscle protein synthesis, which is the recovery process for after you tear your muscles during a workout, it boosts recovery time in short.

Creatine's gives you an extra little boost in performance. So if you can normally do 10 reps of a set, you might be able to push out an extra half rep. I enjoy the aesthetic effects of creatine though - it aids in nitrogen retention so your muscles look fuller whilst you're taking it.

In all honesty, they both have very minimal effects so you're better off saving your money and just sticking with a consistent healthy diet and workout plan.

Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up.

stew1e
stew1e
    Rep
    stew1e

BCAA's are overrated, you should go with creatine if anything but effects may just be neglibible. Works for some more than others, go with unflavoured creatine monohydrate if anything

zQeyIJ5.gif

bloood
bloood
    Rep
    erowid.org

Threads: 70
Credits: 1

Six years registered

Hey congrats on the weight loss man! Thats like you were carrying a whole nother person on you! 

My advice to other people trying to lose some weight is to pace yourself and keep adding in better choices. I used to always burn myself out super hard at the gym when my body was not ready and it just killed my motivation to work out cause my knees would feel like shit and over working would make me wanna puke when I finally rested. You can lose some weight just walking and eating less calories every day and once your body is feeling pretty good start adding more exercises. And losing weight should be to live a better lifestyle and be more healthy, not just to drop weight and pick up your bad habits again, so like I said don't rush in head first. It is a marathon not a sprint!