ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

CRYPTO BOT - BTC/ETH/USDT - ALTUS.FINANCE - NEWS ZAPS / DETAILED ANALYSIS / MARKET REFLECTIONS / TOP SIGNALS / ALTUS EDUCATION / ONCHAIN DATA & MORE!

• Please log in to reply
CRYPTO BOT - BTC/ETH/USDT - ALTUS.FINANCE - NEWS ZAPS / DETAILED ANALYSIS / MARKET REFLECTIONS / TOP SIGNALS / ALTUS EDUCATION / ONCHAIN DATA & MORE!

jjalied233
jjalied233
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Two years registered

hiiii

ALTUS
ALTUS
    Rep
    XMRCRASH.GG

Threads: 12
Credits: 293

Two years registered

This is a bump!

Altus-Fourm-Signature.webp

ALTUS
ALTUS
    Rep
    XMRCRASH.GG

Two years registered

Bumping!

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

I was one of the people that received a vouch, i would like to point out that i did not have a lot of knowledge in this field. 

Upon receiving a 7 days trial i tried to learn as much as possible.

You will be invited to his telegram groups 5-7 Groups, you do not have to join all of them but i did and it was confusing at some point for me to keep the overview of all messages.

OP has a own Website with own articles, graphs and even made a 50 page long book + A lot of information in the telegram which were updated often. 

I did learn quite a lot, and was able to ask questions which were answered fast most of the time either by him or the people in his community. 

Telegram channels

For me some of the content was hard to understand including the signals themself at first and the content was more intermediate foccused in my opinion. 

But its easily understandable with own research.

When my trial began there were almost no signals but after a few days there were multiple signals from 10 minutes to up to 10 hours from what i saw. 

I was not able to follow most of the signals due to limited time and lack of understanding. But i invested some money and lets see where it goes.

The price before was 20€ and this is obviously much more worth than that but i am not sure if i would be ready to pay 200€ bucks.

I am not saying its not worth it but i wouldnt be able to squeeze everything out of it. 

If you already have quite some knowledge and have already invested money into this then this might be for you.

You can either make your own analyses using their information or just follow their signals you have quite many options  pepo_broly_sucks.png

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

ALTUS
ALTUS
    Rep
    XMRCRASH.GG

Two years registered

I was one of the people that received a vouch, i would like to point out that i did not have a lot of knowledge in this field. 

Upon receiving a 7 days trial i tried to learn as much as possible.

You will be invited to his telegram groups 5-7 Groups, you do not have to join all of them but i did and it was confusing at some point for me to keep a overall view.

OP has a own Website with own articles, graphs and even made a 50 page long book + A lot of information in the telegram which were updated often. 

I did learn quite a lot, and was able to ask questions which were answered fast most of the time either by him or the people in his community. 

Telegram channels

For me some of the content was hard to understand including the signals themself at first and the content was more intermediate foccused in my opinion. 

But its easily understandable with own research.

When my trial began there were almost no signals but after a few days there were multiple signals from 10 minutes to up to 10 hours from what i saw. 

I was not able to follow most of the signals due to limited time and lack of understanding. But i invested some money and lets see where it goes.

The price before was 20€ and this is obviously much more worth than that but i am not sure if i would be ready to pay 200€ bucks.

I am not saying its not worth it but i wouldnt be to squeeze everything out of it. 

If you already have quite some knowledge and have already invested money into this then this might be for you.

You can either make your own analyses using their information or just follow their signals you have quite many options  :pepo:

Thank you for the honest review!

ALTUS
ALTUS
    Rep
    XMRCRASH.GG

Two years registered

Bumping!

ALTUS