ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

My way and plans to become rich

• Please log in to reply
My way and plans to become rich

Scaz
Scaz
Threads: 1276
Credits: 0

Four years registered
So heres how i started everything first:
At the age of 14 i started my first website without any before hand knowledge in creating websites i was young and had no money/credit card so i wqs searchimg for free website builder, after days of searchin i found russian website builder called ucoz.com so i started exploring it, i needed 3 days to just figure out how to make sidebar on homepage since i seen it on another anime website in my country. And so on i worked om that site for aroumd am year gaining knowledge amd also got some people as an moderators(Since from young age around 12 i already had many insyagram profiles i more or less knew some techniques how to grow them) i had an anome profile where i recruoted voloounteers to work for free on my site. After some time i had stopped with that since it was more or less just a hobby and started researching on internet how to make money online and i found those sites where y watch an ad for 15 seconds and earn like 0,001$ amd foumd out about bitcoin and also found local bitcooin exchange where you could buy/sell bitcoin for local currency so i made an account with brother identity and verified with his id then i was hyped since i could finally atleast on some sites pay, but msot importantly i could invest into the pay to watch ads sites where they were promising like 150% roi but were ponzhi schemes and i invested around 500-1000$ of my hardearned money in around 5 ponzhi schemes and lost it all of course(500-1000$ are 2 month salaries in my country) so i was really pissed. Leaving only 40$ in bitcoin at my wallet at the age of 15 i didnt knew what to do with them, but after 10 or so days i found out about wordpress.org (Knew only for wordpress.com before) so i searched on youtube and researched a lot and then finding good hosting that accepted bitcoin and was cheap, so i found Hostinger and bought shitty shared hosting for one year for 40$ and from there reopened my anime site, i found a theme for movies on my competition site and somehow found nulled version of it i remember searching for stuff like "wordpress movie theme dooplay cracked for free" or something like that haha, then i started with 2 moderators to add animees from competition, we worked really hard and started increasing our team, in just few months we added 300 animes on players like rapidvideo, openload that were popular back in day but now closed. So slowly i was going to turn 16 and my site was growing bit by bit and my instagram and social media and other knowledge was growing rapidly. Around my 16th birthday i already had around 10 people working for free and at the time had around 1k visitors on my site and everything was growing with a bit of problems that i was fixing, at age of 16 we opened manga site for my country and also social network for otakus. At the same time i found an instagram automation application on phone amd woth luckypatcher i cracked app to be free and created around 20 instagram accoumts amd growed them all, later same year finding out about socinator, jarvee etc and starting to work with them as well.. Also at age of 16 was age where i made really a lot of projects that were all failures i made news website that i wanted to be worldwide i was scraping rss feeds of local sites for each country but qccidentaly deleted the files of site.. I also had some money making blogs thought writing posts is easy but turned out even copywriting is hard so when i had my first ddos on my anime site which at the age of 16 growed to 5k visitors a day got its first ddos attack so i thought my other sites are overflowing cpu and destroying my anime site so i deleted them but it didnt stop when support at hostinger told me its getting ddosed and recommended me cloudflare thats where i found about the cloudflare amd how to protect against ddos attack by putting captcha, under attack mode etc.. So at the almost age of 17 i started my first english site for reading manga it was readmanga.se with friend from australia, he buolt backlinst with gsa while i set up auto post on all social medias and socinator to answer questions on quora for like "Where to read manga?" and bot woukd answer the question with a little storry about our site, i also sent automatic messages on social media, posted automatically youtube comments etc, at time my anime website had 10k visitirs and my manga website at its peak had 45k visitors day generating 100$ a day but could generated 200$if i knew what i know now. After half of year my and my australian friend wemt into conflict amd stopped the site i took domain on which we spent around 2k$ on backlinks so dr of domain is like 30or more. I always invested so had left with only 1k$ at age of 17 with anime site eith 50-100 people working for free on it and 15k traffic on it, year and half ago i started my biggest projects with most loyal people of mine (10-20)f them i started movie site, cartoon site for my country (no police/dmca shit and bunch of traffic), we also started doing some blogs and few months ago also started english anime blog, mnew manga reading site where im only boss, novel site and some other stuff like instagram accounts etc.. I will write more about everything if someone gets interested in this. God bless you all hope you have great day and health!

Okay so now to continue since there are people who r interested.
My plans are to growing my voloonteers (People who work for free on my anome site) it has atound 15k visitors every day amd i mostly make pop up on site that we re looking for admins/mods and we always get around 10 to 50 people. Since we got around 50 righ now that work always and some more who do not, i plan to recruit up to 300 people, sonce everytime i open a new site i persuade some of my mods administrators to stop working on anime website and to work on those others that way i haveanga reader site, novel reader site both for english public, one manga site for my countrys public, anime site for my country public, site for tv shows, movies and cartoons (3 diffirent sites) for my country, anime blog for english public, several youtube channels, 20+instagram profiles, i also have investments in crypto, i opened also my biggwst project a site on which i will make free seo toools, free managment tools, free mail service like mailchimp, there will also be a blog for making money online, section with guides, tutorials and courses for free, section for paid products amd a lot more stuff on it, it will basically be my future i will dedicate most of my time on it maybe in future i can show y the site here since it will be helpfull to many.b

coxef66669
coxef66669
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 1
Two years registered

So heres how i started everything first:

At the age of 14 i started my first website without any before hand knowledge in creating websites i was young and had no money/credit card so i wqs searchimg for free website builder, after days of searchin i found russian website builder called ucoz.com so i started exploring it, i needed 3 days to just figure out how to make sidebar on homepage since i seen it on another anime website in my country. And so on i worked om that site for aroumd am year gaining knowledge amd also got some people as an moderators(Since from young age around 12 i already had many insyagram profiles i more or less knew some techniques how to grow them) i had an anome profile where i recruoted voloounteers to work for free on my site. After some time i had stopped with that since it was more or less just a hobby and started researching on internet how to make money online and i found those sites where y watch an ad for 15 seconds and earn like 0,001$ amd foumd out about bitcoin and also found local bitcooin exchange where you could buy/sell bitcoin for local currency so i made an account with brother identity and verified with his id then i was hyped since i could finally atleast on some sites pay, but msot importantly i could invest into the pay to watch ads sites where they were promising like 150% roi but were ponzhi schemes and i invested around 500-1000$ of my hardearned money in around 5 ponzhi schemes and lost it all of course(500-1000$ are 2 month salaries in my country) so i was really pissed. Leaving only 40$ in bitcoin at my wallet at the age of 15 i didnt knew what to do with them, but after 10 or so days i found out about wordpress.org (Knew only for wordpress.com before) so i searched on youtube and researched a lot and then finding good hosting that accepted bitcoin and was cheap, so i found Hostinger and bought shitty shared hosting for one year for 40$ and from there reopened my anime site, i found a theme for movies on my competition site and somehow found nulled version of it i remember searching for stuff like "wordpress movie theme dooplay cracked for free" or something like that haha, then i started with 2 moderators to add animees from competition, we worked really hard and started increasing our team, in just few months we added 300 animes on players like rapidvideo, openload that were popular back in day but now closed. So slowly i was going to turn 16 and my site was growing bit by bit and my instagram and social media and other knowledge was growing rapidly. Around my 16th birthday i already had around 10 people working for free and at the time had around 1k visitors on my site and everything was growing with a bit of problems that i was fixing, at age of 16 we opened manga site for my country and also social network for otakus. At the same time i found an instagram automation application on phone amd woth luckypatcher i cracked app to be free and created around 20 instagram accoumts amd growed them all, later same year finding out about socinator, jarvee etc and starting to work with them as well.. Also at age of 16 was age where i made really a lot of projects that were all failures i made news website that i wanted to be worldwide i was scraping rss feeds of local sites for each country but qccidentaly deleted the files of site.. I also had some money making blogs thought writing posts is easy but turned out even copywriting is hard so when i had my first ddos on my anime site which at the age of 16 growed to 5k visitors a day got its first ddos attack so i thought  my other sites are overflowing cpu and destroying my anime site so i deleted them but it didnt stop when support at hostinger told me its getting ddosed and recommended me cloudflare thats where i found about the cloudflare amd how to protect against ddos attack by putting captcha, under attack mode etc.. So at the almost age of 17 i started my first english site for reading manga it was readmanga.se with friend from australia, he buolt backlinst with gsa while i set up auto post on all social medias and socinator to answer questions on quora for like "Where to read manga?" and bot woukd answer the question with a little storry about our site, i also sent automatic messages on social media, posted automatically youtube comments etc, at time my anime website had 10k visitirs and my manga website at its peak had 45k visitors day generating 100$ a day but could generated 200$if i knew what i know now. After half of year my and my australian friend wemt into conflict amd stopped the site i took domain on which we spent around 2k$ on backlinks so dr of domain is like 30or more. I always invested so had left with only 1k$ at age of 17 with anime site eith 50-100 people working for free on it and 15k traffic on it, year and half ago i started my biggest projects with most loyal people of mine (10-20)f them i started movie site, cartoon site for my country (no police/dmca shit and bunch of traffic), we also started doing some blogs and few months ago also started english anime blog, mnew manga reading site where im only boss, novel site and some other stuff like instagram accounts etc.. I will write more about everything if someone gets interested in this. God bless you all hope you have great day and health! 

shut up noob

Boobs
Boobs
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 322

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

no one is gonna read but still good luck (?)

standard.gif

Eminem
Eminem
    Rep
    Long live Nulled dot to

[STAFF]
Threads: 1571

Four years registered
:ok:

Scaz
Scaz

Four years registered

no one is gonna read but still good luck (?)

Idk maybe someone will haha, basically 4 and half years of my life 

coxef66669
coxef66669
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 1
Two years registered

Idk maybe someone will haha, basically 4 and half years of my life 

nobody cares shut up noob

Scaz
Scaz

Four years registered

But basically key to everything of mine is that i get people to work for free or small incomes since they are teens and they do it because they love ir or want to gain knowledge. So its really good since i met a bunch of them that are really hard working. 

Scaz
Scaz

Four years registered

Doubled accidentaly. 

Scaz
Scaz

Four years registered

One of be

nobody cares shut up noob

Best part of buying quatro on this site is that i can give you two dislikes at price of one :-D

VVS
VVS
    Rep
Threads: 78
Credits: 12

Four years registered

invest in crypto, thank me later

2m8iB1p.png