ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

EM TRADING - CRYPTO SIGNALS - TRADING INDICATOR - CRYPTO AUTOPILOT SERVICES - EARN INSANE PROFIT WITH TRADING - #1 TRADING SERVICE

• Please log in to reply
EM TRADING - CRYPTO SIGNALS - TRADING INDICATOR - CRYPTO AUTOPILOT SERVICES - EARN INSANE PROFIT WITH TRADING - #1 TRADING SERVICE

Vouches 1

Vouches 1

Update:

Just added 3 brand new channels to EM Crypto Calls, results are in the sheet!
af302663ad2eeedc21ab702c586db3f1.png

Hey everyone.

We took a long time off forums to improve the services we offer, we took the feedback and negative comments to heart and made some big changes in our services.
We have heart for what we do and our goal is always to provide the best service available, which is why we decided to take some time off the forums, promoting our service, and marketing to focus on the core: the service it self.

Let's start off with crypto calls:
We completely rewrote our algo that handles the calls.
Previously the algo ran from an indicator instead of a strategy, which meant there was no factual backtest for the user to see, they had to take our word for it even tho we always stayed true to the results.
This has now changed, we created an actual strategy that allows us to share full backtests with the users.

We completely reworked how the algo works, this means we essentially have a new algo and thus a new product.
This new algo has been backtested for atleast a year, to ensure it's profitable in the long run.
An issue we had with our previous algo was that calls arrived late to confirm the call, this meant some calls might already have hit the target when it arrived, this is NOT the case any more!
Each call can now be followed once it's posted.

Instead of cramming everything together in one channel, we now focus on one strategy per channel, meaning we have multiple channels for specific coins, right now we have the following channels:
- 15 minute timeframe ETH/USDTPERP
- 15 minute timeframe BTC/USDTPERP
- 5 minute timeframe ETH/USDTPERP

All of these channels are utilizing machine learning to ensure the best and most profitable settings are used, so even the more risky channels that work on a 5 minute timeframe show good past results.

We created a new sheet that shows the past results + backtest to proof the actual results:
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE SHEET
e7436ddd334d1af0fc5f70a5294a8e0c.png

We split the sheet per channel so that it's clear what has been good and what isn't, this also allows us to improve strategies that are performing worse in a certain market.
All the settings we use, including stop loss and take profit, have been extracted from our machine learning sessions, meaning that even if R:R might seem bad, it's actually what performs best long term.

Then the indicator:
Not a lot of changes right now, we did unlock the settings to allow people to create their own alerts.
We have some updates on the horizon, but the indicator is best used on top of your own analysis strategy, meaning it should not be used as just the indicator.
You could use various tools to decide the best TP and SL, llike ATR, recent swing, support and resistance, and various other means of deciding what the best take profit and stop loss targets would be!

We get that some of you might have lost trust in our products and services, the recent market butchered our first EM CALLS algo even tho it performed really well before the FTX crypto crash.
We are always trying to be on top of the market but the huge crash resulted from the FTX fiasco made a market that was really tough, our current algo for the calls are calculated with that period included.

We also did some changes to the pricing, we only offer a monthly subscription and lifetime, for a fair price.
To everyone reading this that made a report in the past, or had some less good feedback:
We took your feedback to heart, and worked around the clock to improve the service.
We are now finally at a quality again where we fully stand behind what we sell.

ALL COMMENTS MADE BEFORE THE FIRST OF AUGUST ARE FROM A PREVIOUS SERVICE.
BECAUSE OF THE LIFETIME CUSTOM THREAD STYLE WE DECIDED TO RE-USE THIS THREAD.

Vouch for EM Calls and the indicator, currently didn't renew my sub as I'm busy irl but as soon as it's over I'll definitely be buying again.

The calls were on point and high quality and when they were occasionally bad there was minimal losses which were always made back with profitable signals, and the good support and team which reimbursed days when there weren't calls or bad market conditions even though they weren't obligated to.

10/10 best calls service I've been in, has good calls and everything for a good user experience.

This is legit the best calls I've seen on internet since 2017, I've had the opportunity to use their EM Indicator which is incredible, the only problem with it being that if you don't have time to check out the markets and the calls on TradingView, you'll miss some of them, this problem is solved with EM Crypto Calls since you can litterally automate the tradings with a few clicks.

Believe me, it's literally EZ money.

I'm glad I've encountered this product.

Hi there!

I recently joined the premium group. I wanted to see those trades and confirm them in tradingview. I can assure you guys they are valid, and not just made up signals.
I love the service so far, the devs just released a new update with new coins!
I vouch for this service

I tested this call group, I love it. There are enough signals but not too many like other spamming groups.
You can see that the team is working as well, and adjusting according to the market.
Just follow the signals, and print money, without spending too much time.

VOUCH IT

I joined this call group a month ago trade calls are legit and profiting, this will not be my last in this premium group

Vouch For It

So I've bought the indicator almost 2 weeks ago. At first I was sceptical cuz it kinda sounds too good to be true - but I got surprised so much!
I started with paper trading to see how it goes and it went great, now I'm trading with my real money for the 3rd day and already made some nice profits.
The indicator is great and it is just as accurate as advertised. If you just know what are you doing while trading you can literally print money with this thing.
The community is amazing - my knowledge on trading became way way better just by chatting with people on the discord server.
The staff/support is also top notch - they will help you with any issues you might have on your way of using the indi :)
Definitely worth the price which you will easily make back really quick by trading with this indicator :)

I tried many indicators, but this one is definetely the best. Admins and mods are helping out with questions and are listening to feedbacks and bug-reports.

Absolutely vouching for this! I got in on the closed beta. No regrets. The Indicator performs like crazy, the devs working on it daily, to even make it better:)

I vouch for this. I was a part of the closed beta and saw it from the beginning of the beta. It made huge progress and the developers working hard on it. The community is crazy aswell and full of cool people.

6eada61dc9dd9db469a02ef4a099f252.png
b63e30c704470f55aba064c574c9931f.png

------------------------------------------------

Free channel where we give calls every so often for free (+updates etc): CLICK

To buy simply go to our website here (main website is outdated atm and doesn't include the crypto calls part, it is however included upon purchase): CLICK
For support either contact @TimooKL (be careful, lots of imposters) on tg, or leave a ticket on discord: CLICK

If it's unclear what exactly you are getting,
there is more info about each of the services you
will be receiving at the bottom of the thread.

PRICING HAS BEEN UPDATED AND THE PRICING IN THE THREAD DESIGN IS OUTDATED! CLICK ON THE THREAD DESIGN TO SEE THE CURRENT PRICING.
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED UPON PURCHASE!

xw1kdyw.png

EM Indicator:

EM Indicator is our own tradingview indicator.
EM Indicator will tell you about the perfect opportunities to make trades, it's even better if you know some TA yourself.
We would say the indicator is for traders who do know a bit about trading.
The indicator gives you long and short signals, together with take profit targets.
It can be compared to Predictum, GG Shot, etc.
It's takes more knowledge compared to EM Crypto Calls (which is included in EM trading).

A Tradingview account is required, alerts are through our Discord server, so a Discord account is required as well.
Old thread design for em indicator (click).

28f1d39bc19ed2ae2027db40fb081f36.png

EM Crypto Calls:

EM Crypto Calls is our crypto signal service.
Through a telegram channel we share signals that come as complete as it gets.
Included is: Entry, Take profit, Stop-loss, and which leverage.
EM Crypto Calls can be completely automated through Cornix.
This makes it a autopilot service.

We have one, if not the, of the most profitable signal services on the internet.
If the market turns bad, our filter will automatically detect it.
This means no calls will be given in that time, and all lost days will be compensated by being added on top of your subscription!
So even if your EM Trading plan runs out, you will keep all days you have for EM Crypto Calls.
This means some months might have 30 calls, some even might have 0 calls, but our compensation system makes sure you get the maximum amount of calls.
If it turns out a month has given 0 calls, your month will be compensated.
A complete sheet can be found here (updated once per month): 

CLICK

Here is an image of the current sheet:
e7436ddd334d1af0fc5f70a5294a8e0c.png

EM Trading Zone:

EM Trading Zone is our Discord server that has everything related to trading.
On top of discussion channels and alerts for EM Indicator we offer a vast amount of channels for in house analysts, bots, and more.
We also release our extra indicators here, indicators that we create for our users to use as a free addition.

Talk with like-minded traders, share ideas, or follow our analysts.

We also have a learning zone, where you can learn about trading.

1e1d884138fbe35044828b7f6aa5f6de.png

EARNINGS FROM USERS:

https://t.me/emivouches

Edited by Timo, 20 February 2023 - 04:02 PM.

Discord: TimoKL # 1373 (without spaces, ID: 880511849240616992)
Telegram: @Timookl

Boobs
Boobs
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 322
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

LOOKS FUCKING UHQ, GLWS!

standard.gif

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

Goodluck with sales, dont let someone from france take over it  :P

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

LOOKS FUCKING UHQ, GLWS!

Thanks a lot!

Goodluck with sales, dont let someone from france take over it  :P

Hahaha never again

Export
Export
    Rep
    Hardware

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 16

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Two years registered

GLWS

GLWS

Thank you!

eliteunban2
eliteunban2
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 3
Two years registered

Yeahhh let's go!!

B)

Added some more results.
Crypto results are coming soon, harder to document.

Denmark
Denmark
    Rep
    inactive

Threads: 63

Four years registered

will there be a spreadsheet of all the sports bets placed, both lost and won?

erto25
erto25
    Rep

Threads: 0
Two years registered

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: