ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How to make yahoo mail acess combo

• Please log in to reply
How to make yahoo mail acess combo

kappers1233
kappers1233
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Two years registered

I have been struggling to make a start on getting yahoo mail acess combos and data.

i understand how sql works and everything and how you dump data but i have only ever done it in a begginer way 

i have used tools like tsp gen for my dorks and very low quality tools but ok for begginers and learning

i am looking to now make mail acess combos for only yahoo (ALL COUNTRIES)

So far i have gathered the domains which i assume are mostly my Keywords in this case which are :

@yahoo.com

@yahoo.co.uk
@yahoo.fr
@yahoo.in
@yahoo.pl
@yahoo.es
@yahoo.ca
@yahoo

they are all the domains i could find but now everyone is telling me to handwrite my dorks 

i am struggling to find someone that will help with this and guide me to handwrite my dorks for mail acess combo for yahoo

i am willing to give half my combos in return for help with getting theese dorks sorted and combos made

like i already said i understand the basics of using sql using notepad++ etc and searcher and scanning for vulns

i appreciate anyone who reads this thank you so much for your time and i hope someone can help me out! 

Please contact me via discord at ryankapperr#7865

or

Telegram @ryantheman

white187
white187
    Rep

Threads: 1
Four years registered

What you can do is filter those emails with a Python script, if that's what you mean.

For example, with this:

import sys
def filter(input,output):
    f = open(input, 'r', encoding='UTF-8')
    out = open(output, "w", encoding='UTF-8')
    for line in f:
        new_line = ""
        if 'hotmail.es' in line or 'outlook.es' in line or 'yahoo.es' in line or 'hotmail.cl' in line or 'gmail.es' in line or 'hotmail.com.ar' in line or 'hotmail.com.mx' in line or '@live.com.ar' in line or '@yahoo.com.ar' in line or '@yahoo.com.mx' in line:
            if ";" in line:
                new_line = line.replace(";",":")
                out.write(new_line)
            else:
                out.write(line)
    f.close()
    out.close()
if __name__ == "__main__":
a = str(sys.argv[1])
b = str(sys.argv[2])
filter(a,b)

You only change the emails that are in the code, with whatever you want. The truth is that it helped me a lot.

Neltonblue
Neltonblue
    Rep

Threads: 0
Two years registered

bump

hasht
hasht
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Two years registered

I have been struggling to make a start on getting yahoo mail acess combos and data.

i understand how sql works and everything and how you dump data but i have only ever done it in a begginer way 

i have used tools like tsp gen for my dorks and very low quality tools but ok for begginers and learning

i am looking to now make mail acess combos for only yahoo (ALL COUNTRIES)

So far i have gathered the domains which i assume are mostly my Keywords in this case which are :

@yahoo.com

@yahoo.co.uk
@yahoo.fr
@yahoo.in
@yahoo.pl
@yahoo.es
@yahoo.ca
@yahoo

they are all the domains i could find but now everyone is telling me to handwrite my dorks 

i am struggling to find someone that will help with this and guide me to handwrite my dorks for mail acess combo for yahoo

i am willing to give half my combos in return for help with getting theese dorks sorted and combos made

like i already said i understand the basics of using sql using notepad++ etc and searcher and scanning for vulns

i appreciate anyone who reads this thank you so much for your time and i hope someone can help me out! 

Please contact me via discord at ryankapperr#7865

or

Telegram @ryantheman

THANKS BROTHER