ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[AUTH] Leecher Slayer by M3GZ

• Please log in to reply
[AUTH] Leecher Slayer by M3GZ

MOIZES26
MOIZES26
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Two years registered

aL TIRO VIEJO

LeoLavv
LeoLavv
    Rep
    LeoLavv#1587

Threads: 339

Two years registered

@M3GZ "Failed to execute script leecherslayerbym3gz"

Yeah me too @M3GZ

:widepepo: LeoLavv#1587 / @LeoLavv  :widepepo:

mehdiactive125
mehdiactive125
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
Five years registered

Leechers Beware rage.gif

Good day all, I'm here with another program

pbaSuBG.png

Leecher Slayer will help you find leechers in your thread (not necessarily, you can mess with the settings and view whichever users you want, very customizable) quickly and easily, and take you to the offending post to report the post to the mods (auto-report is a planned feature hypers.png)

The program has been showcased here (YouTube Video) and here (360 VR hq)

Preview:

[spoiler]

jPkpGXP.png

[member='Alexej27'] thread's leeches:

7aJa6gZ.gif

[/spoiler]

Why did I do this?
Reporting leeches is fun kappa.png. Now you can report them without searching through your 100 page long threads, quickly and efficiently kappa.png

Download:

[spoiler]

Note: the false positive from the 2 no-name antiviruses are due to the exe packaging of the src code

The source code has been checked and verified by mods ([member='Illuminati'])
Tag me here if the download link goes dead

[/spoiler]

Usage:
[spoiler]

• After opening the program and entering your Nulled auth, you'll be greeted with the main screen
  • Put in the thread URL (make sure it's just the main thread URL, like https://www.nulled.to/topic/1282973- or https://www.nulled.t...ongest-thread/, there should be no /page-12 or something in the end)
  • Select threads, aka bots, ie number of concurrent page scrapes. More threads = quicker results, but will take more resources and might render the program 'Not Responding'
  • Click on 'Search', and wait for the users to appear
  • Go to Edit > Preferences, and select whatever you need to sort out your leechers. You need to select the checkbox beside whatever option you want to be considered, if you don't do that the user list won't be filtered according to the required threshold value

For eg. More than 100 Posts + Less than 10 Threads + Less than 20 Likes + Less than 10 Reps + Join Date after Jun 1, 2020
    OR Join Date after Feb 21, 2021 + Leecher Ratio < 100

[Note: Leecher Ratio = No. of threads/posts * 1000, values below 100 will generally be considered bad (atleast by me), but check and set whatever ruffles your feathers. I couldn't get hold of the 'Internal Formula' to calculate the original leecher value, so my rendition might be far off from accurately detecting leechers]
  • After the user list gets sorted accordingly, click on any user name (the format is "Post Number - Username" in the list)
    You'll see their profile pic, likes, reps, posts, threads, join date, credits and leecher ratio to the left, along with the offending post in a text box
  • Click on 'Go to Post and REPORT' button to report and vote out the impostors leeches
    NOTE: There might be false positives, some people might like to contribute from time to time, but spend most of their time on sb or lounge, for example. Their leecher ratios will be low too, so check once before reporting

[/spoiler]
Version Counter - 1.1

Changelog -
[spoiler]
==1.1==
Forgot to add exception handling to one part lol

==1.0==
Initial Release
[/spoiler]
Planned stuff -
1. Auto-Report, but it's a no-go for now until nulled becomes a bit stabler
2. Gib suggestions